Néroli 2003

Néroli by Goutal
Néroli is a popular perfume by Goutal for women and men and was released in 2003. The scent is floral-citrusy. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

NeroliNeroli

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 20.07.2018.

Scrumptious Neroli Blend
Annick Goutal NEROLI blends a variety of non-neroli notes in with the dominant neroli to produce a gorgeous neroli perfume--this is not a cologne! According to other sites, cypress, petit grain, and cedar are all implicated, and I do believe this to be true.

NEROLI offers the perfect combination of greens and woods and citrus and neroli such that the whole is much more than the sum of its parts. There is also something resinous in the base to sustain the whole composition, as this is not at all an evanescent creation.

Also perfectly unisex, I recommend NEROLI before nearly every other neroli-named fragrance I've tried. To my nose, this is one of the best Annick Goutal compositions, right up there with EAU D'HADRIEN. In fact, they are close cousins, with the neroli here dominating the citrus, rather than the reverse. Both NEROLI and EAU D'HADRIEN have an important dose of woods and greens to smooth the way.

I definitely recommend this creation to anyone who appreciates EAU D'HADRIEN, and I regret that my decant will soon be gone!
2.5

Bitter and green neroli
I shouldn't be comparing this fragrance to other neroli based scents, however only seconds before trying this fragrance I had tested Le Lebo's Neroli 36.

Had I not smelt a much sweeter and more feminine Neroli 36, Annick Goutal's Neroli may have been delicate to my nose too.

The orange note is certainly obvious in this fragrance. It's not overly citrusy, more pulpy and juicy with a dash of herbs. It does have a masculine quality to it, however I wouldn't go so far to say that it's unpleasant.

The scent tends to be very light and airy at times with a touch of greeness and a likable bitterness. Unfortunately the lasting power is extremely poor, I could barely smell it after an hour on my skin.

Neroli evokes a strong sense of Summer in my mind. Lots of sunshine, cool drinks and warm breezes. It's pretty, but like I said, disappointing in the longevity department. I wanted to see how it would develop further.

Vanilla does play a part in this fragrance's drydown, giving Neroli a somewhat sweet aspect that still manages to smell very natural. What I do admire about this fragrance is its ability to smell like a blossom picked fresh from a garden. This is an all-natural interpretation of a beautiful orange blossom.

Neroli
Neroli:the symbol of purity, innocence, fertility and eternal love.

This fragrance was created as ode to medieval Italian Princess Neroli.
A pure essence of orange blossoms full to my senses.The poetic spring white blossoms of orange trees blooming as the sun rays touch them
Fresh,ethereal and magical scent.It was the first niche that i added in my collection.One of the most natural blends of neroli i have ever encountered.
It's worth trying/buying.Highly recommend it.

Favorite Neroli
This is my favorite neroli/orange blossom scent. Very nice balance of citrus/green notes and florals. The opening is citrus and somewhat sharp. Quickly a soft floral undertone emerges for a wonderful combination of delicate florals and zesty green notes. Would be perfect for summer, but I wouldn't necessarily limit it to that season. Lasting power is also good. A must for neroli and orange blossom lovers.

Popular Goutal

Ambre Fétiche (Eau de Parfum) by Goutal Encens Flamboyant (Eau de Parfum) by Goutal Nuit et Confidences by Goutal Vétiver by Goutal Bois d'Hadrien by Goutal Sables by Goutal Nuit Etoilée (Eau de Parfum) by Goutal Étoile d'une Nuit by Goutal Ninfeo Mio by Goutal Heure Exquise by Goutal Eau d'Hadrien (Eau de Parfum) / Hadrien Absolu by Goutal Les Absolus d'Annick Goutal - Ambre Sauvage by Goutal Eau d'Hadrien (Eau de Toilette) by Goutal Les Absolus d'Annick Goutal - Vanille Charnelle by Goutal Duel by Goutal Mandragore Pourpre (Eau de Toilette) by Goutal Rose Absolue by Goutal Eau de Monsieur (2013) by Goutal Eau du Sud by Goutal Myrrhe Ardente (Eau de Parfum) by Goutal