Hommeland by Happyland Studio

Hommeland

SirEmmitt
19.09.2022 - 07:35 PM

Hommeland

On paper and per the reviews I thought I would really dig this one. So I bought a sample looking forward to a modern manly scent that tips it's cap to the classics.

This fragrance is manly and does remind me of Halston Z14 (a classic powerhouse in its own right.) Like Halston, Hommeland is a nice fragrance that just does not work with my body chemistry. It's a citrus forward fragrance and heavy citrus scents do not work for me, even though I do appreciate them on others.

Hommeland boasts a big punch of citrus, spicy woods giving a cinnamon vibe, and some sharp green notes. This is a nice fragrance and I imagine it would be great for most people.

Latest Reviews

SirEmmittSirEmmitt 1 month ago
Plum Loco is a very smooth, refined and restrained leather fragrance. The plum note is not overly sweet. It's a very natural plum scent. Adding a touch of sweetness to the refined high end leather. At times Plum Loco almost has a subtle boozy...
SirEmmittSirEmmitt 2 months ago
Samhain markes the end of summer and the beginning of the darker part of the year. There is no better fragrance than this one for the Autum. This is a quintessential Halloween fragrance. Whenever I wear this I cannot help but think...