Harajuku Lovers Baby 2008 Eau de Toilette

Harajuku Lovers Baby (Eau de Toilette) by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani
Controversially Rated Bottle

Harajuku Lovers Baby (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani for women and was released in 2008. The scent is powdery-fresh. It was last marketed by Coty.

Harry Frémont

WoodsWoods
MuskMusk
VanillaVanilla
VioletViolet

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 24.03.2018.

Awesomeness
Very good ... if you are young or just young at heart
Baby is a nice powdery scent, and it works well for bedtime but I can't imagine wearing it in public. For that reason, my sample will be more than enough, although I just might be persuaded to swap for it. (I can't believe I said that!) It has a nice, light nice vanilla, not a sweet gourmand one. The musk is very well-mannered.

I enjoy powdery scents, so I had to give the powder-bomb Baby a try. It's relatively decent, although targeted to a young market. Even as a middle-ager it, I was fully prepared to purchase it for my own personal enjoyment. However, I didn't. It's synthetic, far too synthetic, for me to enjoy.

If I was 11 years old again, I would be all over this. Back then, I wore Love's Baby Soft, and Baby is much better. I also like Baby more than Kenzo Flower, which is probably the closest thing to Baby in the mass market.

Feb
2011

Baby powder
On its own, although pretty, Harajuku Lovers Baby is a little too powdery for my liking.

I'm sure it would smell wonderful on a child or a young girl, however on a woman it smells somewhat odd and out of place.

Often when I try a fragrance that I'm not overly fussed about, I'll mix it with another fragrance in the store. I just so happened to blend Baby with MOR's Marshmallow. I was really impressed with the result.

The sweetness from the Marshmallow and the powdery softness from Baby, created a beautiful, feminine, delicate and sweet scent which was absolutely divine.

Geschenk von Auenduft

Popular Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani

Harajuku Lovers G (Eau de Toilette) by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Love (Eau de Toilette) by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani L by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Wicked Style G by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Lil'Angel (Eau de Toilette) by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani G of the Sea by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Pop Electric Baby by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Music (Eau de Toilette) by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Wicked Style Love by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Super G by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Jingle G by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Wicked Style Lil'Angel by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Wicked Style Baby by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Snow Bunnies G by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Music (Solid Perfume) by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers G (Solid Perfume) by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Lil'Angel (Solid Perfume) by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Love (Solid Perfume) by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Baby (Solid Perfume) by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Pop Electric Music by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani