Harajuku Lovers Lil'Angel 2008 Eau de Toilette

Harajuku Lovers Lil'Angel (Eau de Toilette) by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani
Controversially Rated Bottle

Harajuku Lovers Lil'Angel (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani for women and was released in 2008. The scent is fruity-sweet. It was last marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesPineapplePineapple BlackberryBlackberry RaspberryRaspberry CranberryCranberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesPear blossomPear blossom RoseRose VioletViolet
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber Hinoki woodHinoki wood LollipopLollipop

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 09.09.2018.

2.5

Madkat
This angel has gone sour
I usually review the perfumes I enjoy. I was really looking forward to getting this as I love pineapple and cranberry notes however I don't think I have ever tried them together before in a perfume. I can definately pick out the pineapple, but the cranberry isn't as clear. I think either the cranberry or the violet is making the pineapple smell quite sour and not as sweet or juicy as I prefer it to.

Overall on me this is a strong, sharp, sweet yet sour, citrus like blend, that seems a bit green. Since my skin is very acidic I cannot wear green notes. Sillage was very good but longevity was low at just around an hour.

I'm going to keep my pineapple & cranberry mix limited to in cocktails only =)

Sharp, nauseating pineapple
There was no doubt about it, when I first smelt this fragrance I knew there was a note of pineapple in there somewhere.

Pineapple is quite possibly my least favourite note since it doesn't blend well with my skin chemistry and usually makes me nauseous.

Lil' Angel reeks of pineapple. Strong, sharp, juicy and headache inducing.

This fragrance reminds me so much of YSL's Baby Doll, it is almost like a complete replica. While the scent is quite fresh and for some, (who enjoy the smell of fresh pineapple), quite appealing, I can't seem to warm towards this fragrance even though I have tried.

Lil' Angel unfortunately was my least favourite out of the Harajuku Lovers series.

by Taamii
by Taamii
by Madkat
by Madkat

Popular by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani

Harajuku Lovers Baby (Eau de Toilette) by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers G (Eau de Toilette) by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Love (Eau de Toilette) by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani L by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Wicked Style G by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani G of the Sea by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Pop Electric Baby by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Music (Eau de Toilette) by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Wicked Style Love by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Super G by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Jingle G by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Wicked Style Lil'Angel by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Wicked Style Baby by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Snow Bunnies G by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Music (Solid Perfume) by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers G (Solid Perfume) by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Lil'Angel (Solid Perfume) by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Love (Solid Perfume) by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Baby (Solid Perfume) by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani Pop Electric Music by Harajuku Lovers / Gwen Stefani