Divine Perversion 2021

Divine Perversion by Hedonik
Divine Perversion is a new perfume by Hedonik for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is fruity-sweet. The longevity is above-average.

Top Notes Top NotesRaspberryRaspberry
Base Notes Base NotesLeatherLeather
AmberAmber
Woody notesWoody notes
Animalic notesAnimalic notes

Submitted by Whadelse89, last update on 21.11.2021.

What a dissappointment
As a BIG fan of Francesca Bianchi I am quite disappointed.
I certainly expected something along the lines and characteristic level of her in terms of fragrance "presence" and performance.
This is not the case.
Yes, it is an interesting perfume when combining that fruity and sweet output with leather, which is animalic but nothing to be with what is Frrancesca Bianchi in her line that she signs with her own name ... this is a "soft juice".
Whoever finds this animalic, with a Lovers Tale is going to commit suicide, or even Black Knight.

It has a nice creamy contour which is a characteristic feature also in Luxe Calme Volupté, but the pineapple here goes raspberry and instead of a green hue, it goes to leather ... but a sweet leather. It is not one of those classic Pure Distance, Tom Ford ... etc leathers.

Too bad it does not have a Bianchi performance neither in projection, silage nor in duration.
I have applied 5-6 sprays and if you do that with a fragrance from Francesca's traditional line, I don't have to explain what happens to anyone who knows ... in this case this is light years away.
The lasting of 5-6 sprays of this, on my skin, is one third of only 2 sprays of a Lovers Tale, or a Sex and the Sea, Black Knight ... and half that of 3-4 sprays of Angel's Dust , Dark Side, Lost in Heaven ...

I am afraid that the direction of the creations of FB is far from what many of us knew in its beginnings.
4.5
Divine Perversion.......the name is program.......meiomeiomei
I had ordered a 3-ml filling for expensive 12 €. I knew neither the brand nor the fragrance, but....ich try yes like new or completely unknown to me.

Then the day of the first test......sprayed, waited, smelled..... almost fell off the chair....

"Divine Perversion" there you have to be very very strong to (er)wear this fragrance.

I was almost slain when I sprayed on "Divine Perversion". It smelled like fresh skid marks, like rubber - I couldn't detect any raspberries let alone any "fruit".... also no pink pepper (although some spiciness showed up- minimal)

Ok - after about 20 minutes the rubber calmed down.
Then something animalic with lots of amber came out. Oh my god. Please make it somehow still smell like caramel, or like something floral, like rose or iris or at least like wood....... Please!!!
My prayers have not been answered. ?

Hours later. My husband and I sat in the conservatory with a glass of wine. Suddenly my husband says "what's that perfume you have on you? That turns me right on"
What???
I incredulous: " Do you really find that beautiful - this smell?"
HE: "Yes - very much so"
I: "Ok - but I do not"
Because in the meantime I smelled (subjectively) only somehow ..... "bubble gum".
Either my sense of smell for this perfume is not suitable (I have unfortunately a very very sensitive sense of smell - highly pronounced to bad smells), or I associate too much because of the name "Divine Perversion" - with "perversion" you can associate all sorts of negative - all sorts of bad....anrüchiges..

For me, this perfume is nothing - sorry.

I had nevertheless granted him several tests. Each time with the same result: Never, ever!!
Even if my husband found it pleasant..... I just can't smell it!

But thank God tastes are different and as different as there are different people on this earth.

It's just my subjective perception. But...maybe there are people who feel the same way as I do.
Bianchi on the rocks
When I asked my niche scent dealer in the Veedel when he expects the new Goodsir Corpus Equus. he informed me about this new Bianchi and their new brand. I was hot right then. Then he mentioned the name - "Divine Perversion" - and now I was horny. A Bianchi with that name! Yes! That must be it. Mentally, I had already pre-ordered him.

Back home off into the net. Hmm, the Markenn and fragrance name on this bottle so and at all. Isn't that all too bold? But there is acetone in the workshop. Read on. The Hedonik store wasn't up yet, nor was the Instagram page for it, but when the time came and I saw the additional leather accessories and the concept, my skepticism grew. Luckily, I hadn't pre-ordered it.

Then I got to spend two days with the fragrance. Divine Perversion starts with a whole basket of gorgeous, ripe raspberries, the pink pepper gives the luscious fruit enough 'pepper' that there's no need to spoon jam, here it's toasted with raspberry champagne. In an interview, Francesca Bianchi calls this opening phase 'sparkling sweetness'. For me, the rose from the heart also comes in early, from the leather I get the first hours first nothing, then hardly anything, but certainly it serves subliminally, in any case, according to Bianchi, the leather is a vertical note that dominates from beginning to end.
(By the way, should anyone think of Tuscan Leather & Co because of the combo of leather and raspberry, forget it, Divine Perversion is not in spray proximity.)

The aforementioned first few hours are quite long, these aren't top notes, these are thick top notes. The raspberry is clearly present for three or four hours, and only then does something of the usual Bianchi feeling emerge with the iris butter. The rose has grown with that time and yes, there's caramel too, but it's dark and slightly salty, not gourmand caramel. Thank you, dear Francesca!
The heart note is more of a smooth transition and briskly it all melts into the - really beautiful, soft base. By then, more leather has arrived and is making itself wider, it's new, light leather and in harmony with wood and amber, the extract goes into a long lingering. "Animal notes" I no longer perceive here, even their mention in the fragrance pyramid does not help.

Divine Perversion is absolutely successful as a concept fragrance. The brand Hedonik is about "Pleasure, elegance and sensuality" and all that I find in the fragrance again. Whether you love it so much that you find it divine is a matter of opinion, in any case the 'divine' came before the 'perversion'. A friendly tester or testing friend found him namely divine.
Perversion, nada. This is a very sensual scent and just substantially distinctive enough for me to classify it unisex. My prediction, however, is that more women than men will wear it and love it.

I'll pass here. Anyone who looks in my collection will understand me better, I'm sure.Anyway, this lacked the punch and depth that I love so much about my Bianchis. The many raspberry hours last too long for me, the heart phase too short and the late, long base is not special enough.
Francesca Bianchi told him in this interview that Divine Perversion was not as daring or bold ("daring") as The Lover's Tale or Under My Skin, but also resonated with a certain animalism, but was "more relaxed."

Then, two days after those two days, that same week, Corpus Equus arrived. It's here now.

(I'm not giving a scent rating in this case. As a match to the concept, this would be a 9 for me, assessed as a fragrance beyond my preferences an 8, measured against my anticipatory, perhaps false expectations rather a 5 or 6, but that would somehow also not right)

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 14 days ago
A warm and creamy/sweet, gently leathery, fruity-floral Fall fragrance, with a rather pungent metallic earthy-spicy opening. More feminine.
MontanaBMontanaB 3 months ago
One word: Enchantress. Crazy good and solid performing

Ein bißchen Schmerz muß sein, dann kommt das Glück von ganz allein!
by EauSavage