Juste Filthy by JD - Jeffrey Dame / Parfums Rétro
Juste Filthy is a perfume by JD - Jeffrey Dame / Parfums Rétro for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is citrusy-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Perfumer & Creative Guidance

Jeffrey Dame (Brand Owner, Perfume maker)

BergamotBergamot
PatchouliPatchouli
CivetCivet
Skatole
MuskMusk

Submitted by PallasCC, last update on 02.09.2021.

ScentSlave
So I wanted to know what “anamalic” scents were all about…
… and never has the phrase “be careful what you wish for” been so true :-D

If this is “anamalic” then I think I’m more into “vegamatic” scents ;-) lolol.

So why would I give it a 10, then? Because they succeeded in accomplishing their goal, tenfold.
The name of the fragrance is “Juste Filthy” and oh yes it is, indeed. Now THIS gives a definite “fecal” feeling note. A combination of dirtyskin and fecal notes comes through loud and proud in the opening. Like a butt crack near a hole that hasn’t been wiped very well… no really… that’s what it gives. A very authentic scent though… it’s kind of a sweaty skin, worked all day, together with an “I didn’t wipe very well” scent. Very, VERY real. As it dries down an almost floral feeing note starts to creep out, and the fecal note KIND OF “mellows down” a bit, but it’s still very much there. So real that I’m scared to rock it in front of my wife… INSIDE the house. At this point (about an hour and a half in), it kind of smells like Antaeus (not Kouros, as some claimed), but with a much stronger fecal note. (Please note I have never smelled the originals of either)

I can’t comment on performance, because I’m not brave enough to wear it yet. I apologize, and maybe I’ll take a chance when the weather cools down, but as of now? I’m not “man enough” to sport this in a grocery store or anything. (I might get kicked out for sanitary reasons)

Again though, this doesn’t mean that this is a bad fragrance… (I know, you’re like WHAT?!?!?)

Im saying that Jeffrey Dame did a great job on doing what they said they would, and Im gonna study, and see what frags they have that suit my style, and order them.

Their customer service is great. They sent it out quickly, and it came in less time then FedEx said it would. They enclosed THREE samples of other scents, as well as a little container of a lotion called “scatamalis” for free (which definitely lives up to its name). The 50ml bottle only costed $38. Zero complaints. I WANTED to know what “anamalic” meant, and I got an absolutely Ivy League level education from this scent.

MeetjoeblackMeetjoeblack 1 year ago
Smells exactly like a mens' locker room. More to make an artistic statement than to actually smell "good". Not for me.

by ScentSlave
by ScentSlave

Popular JD - Jeffrey Dame / Parfums Rétro

Grand Cuir (Eau de Parfum) by JD - Jeffrey Dame / Parfums Rétro Santal Superbe (Eau de Parfum) by JD - Jeffrey Dame / Parfums Rétro Sous Bois (Eau de Parfum) by JD - Jeffrey Dame / Parfums Rétro Duality (Perfume Oil) by JD - Jeffrey Dame / Parfums Rétro Labdanum Doux (Perfume Oil) by JD - Jeffrey Dame / Parfums Rétro Santal Superbe (Perfume Oil) by JD - Jeffrey Dame / Parfums Rétro Grand Cuir (Perfume Oil) by JD - Jeffrey Dame / Parfums Rétro Labdanum Doux (Eau de Parfum) by JD - Jeffrey Dame / Parfums Rétro Sous Bois (Perfume Oil) by JD - Jeffrey Dame / Parfums Rétro Mimosa Mixte (Eau de Parfum) by JD - Jeffrey Dame / Parfums Rétro Duality (Eau de Parfum) by JD - Jeffrey Dame / Parfums Rétro Mimosa Mixte (Perfume Oil) by JD - Jeffrey Dame / Parfums Rétro Vanille Farfelue by JD - Jeffrey Dame / Parfums Rétro