Les Parfums Matières - Bois de Yuzu 2018

Les Parfums Matières - Bois de Yuzu by Karl Lagerfeld
Les Parfums Matières - Bois de Yuzu is a perfume by Karl Lagerfeld for men and was released in 2018. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesGingerGinger
Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesClary sageClary sage
Yuzu wood
Base Notes Base NotesPapyrusPapyrus
PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 12.05.2021.

4.5

Lacks of... Everything
Fresh and harmless scent, woody but with a slightly warm note in the center.

Unfortunately it is quite trivial for my taste, it just lacks personality and on my skin it lasted something like 45 minutes, after which it totally vanished.

In this category / family there are better options.
Bois de Verhunzu?
My anticipation regarding the name of the fragrance was destroyed with full force within seconds after I got the first whiff in my nose.
I don't know if there really is a scent of natural origin in the bottle, it smells artificially through and through. And the so-called yuzu tree wood smells exactly like the synthetic yuzu fragrance oil, which I own myself.

No wonder, I think, since the price of natural Yuzu oil is quite high. And I haven't found any yuzu tree oil yet. But the name of a perfume is also a promise to the consumer. Is this what Lagerfeld promises, what the name stands for?

While I was surprised rather positively by Bois de Vetiver, for me Bois de Yuzu is a complete Rhine Falls.

I like Yuzu a lot, but I'll have to wait for another scent. Never mind, I'll mix it up myself.

GreMuserGreMuser 1 year ago
4.5
Not very original, not long lasting, very easily forgettable.
KingPinKingPin 3 years ago
I get more cederat than yuzu/grapefruit/mandarin, a bit bitter. Quite synthetic, not a masterpiece.
ElysiumElysium 3 years ago
Just bought it, starts with a bright and spicy citrus accord, the heart warms up with woody and odorous tones, and fades greenery and mossy.

Popular Karl Lagerfeld

KL (Parfum) by Karl Lagerfeld KL (Eau de Toilette) by Karl Lagerfeld KL Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Karl Lagerfeld Lagerfeld Classic / Lagerfeld (1978) (Eau de Toilette) by Karl Lagerfeld Photo (Eau de Toilette) by Karl Lagerfeld Les Parfums Matières - Bois de Vétiver by Karl Lagerfeld Jako (Eau de Toilette) by Karl Lagerfeld Sun Moon Stars (Eau de Toilette) by Karl Lagerfeld Les Parfums Matières - Fleur d'Orchidée by Karl Lagerfeld Karleidoscope by Karl Lagerfeld Kapsule Floriental  by Karl Lagerfeld Karl Lagerfeld by Karl Lagerfeld Kapsule Woody by Karl Lagerfeld Karl Tokyo Shibuya by Karl Lagerfeld Karl Paris 21 Rue Saint-Guillaume by Karl Lagerfeld Les Parfums Matières - Bois de Cèdre by Karl Lagerfeld Karl New York Mercer Street by Karl Lagerfeld Lagerfeld Femme by Karl Lagerfeld Les Parfums Matières - Fleur de Mûrier by Karl Lagerfeld Private Klub pour Homme by Karl Lagerfeld