Les Parfums Matières - Fleur de Mûrier 2018

Les Parfums Matières - Fleur de Mûrier by Karl Lagerfeld
Les Parfums Matières - Fleur de Mûrier is a perfume by Karl Lagerfeld for women and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesRed currant, Raspberry leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlackberry blossom, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Musk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 26.02.2020.

2.5
Expectations too high
I found the camp field as a person simply megacool. His storytellers are legendary and I always liked how sober and unexplained he saw the fashion industry. That he didn't try to interpret something deep into it where there's nothing. Karl Lagerfeld was a giant talent, but his entertainment value was just as great. And that station wagon must have brought him this incredible success. Rightly so.

I've got to send this out in advance because you're not supposed to say anything bad about dead people. Unfortunately, I can't think of such praise for the fragrance.

I like Lagerfeld Classic and also Sun Moon Stars but with the newer fragrances I have some troubles. Maybe it's simply because I already have certain qualitative expectations about the name Lagerfeld, which are simply not fulfilled here.

The bottom line is I have the same problem here as with Private Klub for Women. An annoying, cheap-looking note in the background. But first in turn...

Start head and heart note with me at the same time. Very discreet right from the start. It looks as if the fragrance is taking a run at first, but without really taking off. Not too sweet raspberry with slightly sour currant results in something like blackberry - at least in olfactory terms somehow. After a short time something diffuse and flowery is added with this disturbing note I mentioned before. If I now compare the fragrance pyramids of Fleurs de Murier and Private Klub, I see here and there that violets and musks are present. Can get there where I don't really smell the musk. I also have general problems with raspberries/blackberries in fragrances. For me, it's easy to get pushy or childish. And that's what's happening here. In combination with this other annoying smell, it just doesn't fit anymore. The bottom line is that the fragrance lacks any elegance which I associate with the name Lagerfeld. Even the sandal amber base doesn't make it any better. The scent does not calm down because this sour blackberry is still in between.

Too bad, this fragrance makes it hard for me from the fragrance notes and then also advertises with a großwn name, but it absolutely does not do justice to.

The Sillage is, as I said, only very close from the beginning. The stability is better than expected. Fleurs de Murier can last at least 4 hours
pudelbonzo
Remembering the " Fine Lord "
When Karl Lagerfeld used to be seen on TV, the little niece became quite awake, pointed excitedly to KL and found emphatically: The fine gentleman !

I didn't want to disagree, because the little one spoke from my soul.
Your name sounded harmonious in my ears.

And when she painted a house, and I asked her who lived in it - came with the chest sound of conviction: The fine gentleman !

Hardly anyone was able to fulfill this attitude as perfectly and naturally as Karlchen.

I am also an admirer of his skills, his fashion, his fragrances - and his attitude.
That's why I'll miss him.

So today I thought it was a good day to get Murier.
And comfortingly, it's a welcome cheerful scent.
The berries are not bitter, but sweetish - and the powdery violet is not bitter either.
Amber is again sweet, musk gives a mild pink glow - and sandal nestles in confidence.

A positive scent, sympathetic and affordable.

Karl's credo: Everyone should be well dressed - and smell good.

A fine gentleman - a fine train.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
Light, fruity and juicy, it smells of underbrush! Perfect in the good season expecially by day . Average sillage.

Popular Karl Lagerfeld

KL (Eau de Toilette) by Karl Lagerfeld KL (Parfum) by Karl Lagerfeld KL Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Karl Lagerfeld Lagerfeld Classic / Lagerfeld (1978) (Eau de Toilette) by Karl Lagerfeld Photo (Eau de Toilette) by Karl Lagerfeld Les Parfums Matières - Bois de Vétiver by Karl Lagerfeld Jako (Eau de Toilette) by Karl Lagerfeld Sun Moon Stars (Eau de Toilette) by Karl Lagerfeld Karleidoscope by Karl Lagerfeld Kapsule Floriental  by Karl Lagerfeld Kapsule Woody by Karl Lagerfeld Karl Lagerfeld by Karl Lagerfeld Private Klub pour Homme by Karl Lagerfeld Lagerfeld Femme by Karl Lagerfeld Les Parfums Matières - Fleur d'Orchidée by Karl Lagerfeld Lagerfeld Man (Eau de Toilette) by Karl Lagerfeld Les Parfums Matières - Bois de Cèdre by Karl Lagerfeld Paradise Bay by Karl Lagerfeld Karl New York Mercer Street by Karl Lagerfeld Les Parfums Matières - Fleur de Pêcher by Karl Lagerfeld