Opus 1 - Verte Euphorie by L'Atelier Parfum

Opus 1 - Verte Euphorie 2021

KristinaKii
23.10.2021 - 10:50 PM

Not an ordinary freshie

I honestly did not expect to love it. I do not usually like fresh citrusy fragrances, but this one was a very pleasant surprise to me.

It opens with a mouthwatering blast of grapefruit and blood orange. Somehow, it is done so well, it instantly sparks the feeling of happiness. On the skin, it soon becomes powdery, probably because of rarely used carrot note. It also has a woody accord in the base but never gets too dark and stays nicely fresh.

It is a different kind of freshie, that is very enjoyable. The scent is not worn out at all.

Its performance is also good. Projects quite strongly for at least the first two hours. On the skin, it lasts for around 8 hours.

I would say it is completely unisex. Quite versatile as well. Probably, mostly for the spring or summer, but I enjoy it in early autumn as well.

Latest Reviews

KristinaKiiKristinaKii 8 months ago
Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux - Roja Parfums

Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux A real treasure
For my birthday, I decided to spoil myself. Like, really spoil. Probably, even some fragrance lovers like myself could call me crazy. I spent more than €200 on 7,5 ml Roja Amber Aoud Absolue Preciéux. Worth every cent, though. Honestly, this...

KristinaKiiKristinaKii 9 months ago
silencethesea (Eau de Parfum) - Strangelove NYC / ERH1012

silencethesea (Eau de Parfum) Unique aquatic perfume
The beautiful scent opens with a blast of airy freshness but in seconds it starts to show its character. Soon enough the oud starts appearing but it never dominates everything else. You just feel it is here. This fragrance is very strong...