Eau des Missions by Le Couvent

TravellerDK
28.06.2021 - 12:04 PM
Helpful Review

Sweet boozy vanilla

It's a true gourmand scent. Makes me think of christmas time when I was kid, in the kitchen where the adults was making the dough and baking cookies with vanilla.

To me the scent it's a straight up a boozy (rum!), vanilla scent. That's it, nothing more, nothing less.
It does not change much in the scent - it's very liniar on me.
It's my comfort / feel good scent from the late fall to end of the winter. Mostly use it for casual wear, while relaxing or reading books in the evening/night - it's just a nice warm and cozy scent.
The performace is good, I get 7-9+ hours and more if you give your cloth a spray or two.
Normally I use anything from 3 to 6-7 sprays, cause I like it so much.
Never had a compliment on this fragrance, so I wear it for myself, cause I love the vanilla scent and *makes me think happy thought* :-)

I can see it has gotten harder to find online, but have seen a few on the USA and European sites of Amazon and Ebay.
I paid around 30 Euros (incl. shipping) for a 250ml back in 2019.

Latest Reviews

TravellerDKTravellerDK 1 year ago
Sel Marin - Heeley

Sel Marin Niche version of Acqua di Giò?
On my 3rd summer with decants and I admit, I never thought I would write a review on this one, but here we are. From the first sniff, there was this "I know this scent" feeling - to me it's a niche version of Acqua di Giò. It has a fresh...

TravellerDKTravellerDK 1 year ago
Bright Neroli - Ferrari

Bright Neroli Nice and lovely white flower scent for the summer
Nice and lovely white flower scent for the summer - that's all you need to know. Bright Neroli is as the name says, neroli based with a bit of citrus, and ends with a light soapy scent. The white flower scent...