Tinharé 2019

Tinharé by Le Couvent
Tinharé is a popular perfume by Le Couvent for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-woody. It is being marketed by Colgate-Palmolive.

Eric Fracapane

Top Notes Top NotesRed mandarin orangeRed mandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine
Blond woodsBlond woods
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla absoluteVanilla absolute

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 08.01.2022.

Mollymops
Marshmallows under the leather saddle
I confess, I can't get past a perfumery in a nearby town. No big chain, but a small shop with great staff and fragrances that are not available on every corner.
On one of these forays, an employee led me to the shelf with Le Couvent. Joah, the bottles look quite nice with their pharmacy appearance, yet I, for whatever reason, first alienated. OK, don't want to be rude, so a bit of snooping around. And then I had Tinharé in my hands!
That's, oh, aha, whoops.... yes, indeed, I have the smell of marshmallows in my nose. Sweet, creamy, soft. But not the mashmallows that lie delicately in the display of a small deli, no, these ones have been neatly ridden flat under an old leather saddle!
This strange combination wraps you comfortably warm and soft, you want to cuddle with yourself, in a cotton soft blanket, while the music box plays in the background! However, not childishly lost, but stable and calm in itself. There is nothing scratchy or edgy and yet it is not a typical pleasing fragrance, you have to like the contradiction in itself.
And that was the moment, where I was overwhelmed classification-technically first of all. Sweet fragrances are namely so not at all mine. No! Never! And yet it does not let me go, this tart, woody, which carries the sweetness and so also makes bearable. Cute becomes too reliable and strong in the base.
So you finally give up the resistance and let yourself embrace. Gladly and again.

The durability and sillage are above average with me, with a spray (I swear!) in the morning I was asked in the afternoon, what I would wear for a great fragrance.
Speaking of wear, for me definitely a fragrance for cold and/or uncomfortable days. In bright sunshine this fragrance does not work m.M., he needs a certain melancholy.
Dupe alarm for BR 540
Smells in the first hour 1:1 like BR 540. Gladly I therefore fall back in everyday life on Tinhare before I use her much more expensive sister. In the drydown Tinhare becomes more masculine. The woody notes come to the fore. Since you have to be more confident as a woman :)
Great alternative to BR540
I tested the fragrance on one arm, baccarat rouge on the other. And I must say that the cheaper version blows me away more. Not too strong, more layered somehow, even better in longevity than the original in my opinion. In love!
Good everyday- BR540
I join the others, BR540 was my first thought. To me Tinhare seems a little softer, a little more balanced - maybe too balanced for my taste, I like it a little more ambiguous, more complex. Still a nice smell.

Cumulnimbus
An unexpected aid for keeping social distance
I find Tinhare really close to Baccarat Rouge 540 so if you are looking for a price friendly option this can work for you. I don't have complaints over its longevity at all, in fact it lasts all day on clothes. Yesterday night my life companion who really dislikes this one was complaining about it before my night shower after a long day wear. I enjoy it and find it quite smoothing and easy but he hates it deeply. I haven't had such a bad reaction from a perfume from him ever before, he said it smelled of a mixture of hell and trash. So I guess this one and its siblings can be very polarizing.

Tinhare is a dusty sweet woody perfume with a bit of fruity sweetness and a vanishing vanilla. Not a floral composition in my opinion. I see the band aid references, not in a bad way. Definitely not a natural smell perfume.

As I said, it can be difficult to bear for others, so not such a safe choice as it could seem. I guess I would pick this one as an aid for keeping social distance ;)

Popular Le Couvent

Eau des Missions by Le Couvent Eau des Minimes by Le Couvent Porto Bello by Le Couvent Solano by Le Couvent Valparaiso by Le Couvent Heliaca by Le Couvent Eau de l'Angelus by Le Couvent Fort Royal by Le Couvent Eau Aimable by Le Couvent Theria by Le Couvent Hattaï by Le Couvent Smyrna by Le Couvent Kythnos by Le Couvent Aqua Amantia by Le Couvent Eau Sereine by Le Couvent Aqua Minimes by Le Couvent Aqua Millefolia by Le Couvent Eau du Cloître by Le Couvent Nubica by Le Couvent Aqua Sacrae by Le Couvent