Grimmtale 2022

Grimmtale by Le Frag
7.8 / 10 18 Ratings
Grimmtale is a new perfume by Le Frag for women and men and was released in 2022. The scent is animal-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

CamphorCamphor PinePine LemonLemon CuminCumin CypressCypress Fir balsamFir balsam GingerGinger CorianderCoriander AmbergrisAmbergris CastoreumCastoreum OakmossOakmoss LeatherLeather CivetCivet

Perfumer & Creative Guidance

Submitted by Chizza, last update on 25.01.2023.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Le Frag / Grimmtale
For me, it is Aga Lewandowska's best work (in my opinion), which confirms her artistry in all of her work. I know that this fragrance will accompany me quite often during evening outings, concerts or various atmospheric events. But I keep my fingers crossed for Aga and cheer for life, ideas, creativity and…. awesome personality. A few words about the smell ...
For me, it is a smoky, dusty and 'plasticine' animal…. an animated friend of the Lord or Lady, where we have a castoreum, a civet and some other animal…. which for me is 'not goat', and slightly domesticated fawns at the owner or owner. I also feel wood notes and magnolia (well ... my nose and brain). If someone would blindfold me (which will not happen) and ask me to guess who put their hand on it - I would say Prim Lomros or Elise Welraven (I associate it a bit with Top Shelf).
I like it very much and especially recommend it to fans of animal and forest climates.

Pie Chart Radar Chart