Pippilotta 2021

Pippilotta by Le Frag
8.1 / 10 29 Ratings
Pippilotta is a popular perfume by Le Frag for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is animal-leathery. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Clary sageClary sage Orange blossomOrange blossom PlumPlum JasmineJasmine AmberAmber LeatherLeather VanillaVanilla MuskMusk

Perfumer & Creative Guidance

Submitted by Chizza, last update on 03.02.2023.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Emorandeira
A seducting floral and animalic perfume
When I received the samples of Le Frag and was able to try both perfumes, I was sure that genesis was my favorite and I had almost decided to go for a bottle of that perfume. I liked both of them very much, but pippilotta s made me better known and much more intrusive, with an animalistic and snakelike part of leather and animalistic notes that made me think... I love it but when would I wear this?
Yesterday I left the sample to my partner and my perception changed completely. What a sexy and addictive trail he was leaving wherever he went! I couldn't stop following him!
Pipilotta is like garbancito chickpeas but to attract people to you! This floral and animalistic mixture is totally addictive and makes you want to follow the trail to wherever. That strong and slightly strange point that can be felt when touching the nose to the application points is completely lost in the wake of the perfume, much more pleasant, elegant and, as I said before, sexy.
If initially I thought that it could be a good option to wear to elegant daytime events with not very hot weather, yesterday I realized that pipilotta is a great option for a night out, especially if what you are looking for is to flirt and seduce other people.
Yesterday I made a big mistake... Now I don't know which of the two I like more! I think I'll have to go to two travel bottles and then in the future we'll see xD.
Another masterpiece by Miguel Matos and anothee great choice by Aga.

Scent: 10
Longevity: 10
Projection: 7
Versatility: 8
Originality: 9
Overall: 10

"A perfume to seduce"

2 short views on the fragrance
HolscentbarHolscentbar 2 months ago
fucking beautiful. it has something ambiguous, some animal notes without being. wowowowo! Land here!
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 11 months ago
Sexy and seducting mix of White flowers and animalic notes. Sweet, leathery and musky. Great choice to night Out! Leaves an addictive trail!

Pie Chart Radar Chart