Orange Flamingo 2021

Orange Flamingo by Marc Gebauer
Orange Flamingo is a new perfume by Marc Gebauer for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is floral-fresh. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesOrangeOrange Orange blossomOrange blossom BergamotBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesRoseRose Lily of the valleyLily of the valley JasmineJasmine CloveClove CedarwoodCedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk Woody notesWoody notes

Submitted by Bnjmnwnsn, last update on 23.09.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Summer of the Flamingo
Dear friends of the oranges,

today it's about Marc Gebauer's Orange Flamingo, a fragrance which has really convinced me and which I had to test as a performance freak of course.

Let's get to the scent: the Flamingo starts rather with a strong portion of neroli, a rose too strong for me and a lot of fabric softener. At this point, I find the fragrance overdrawn, but that settles within the first 15 minutes. Subsequently, the orange emerges more and more clearly, jasmine plays a role in the background and the musk finds its place in the composition.
The rose, which bothered me in the prelude, is more restrained, but present. Wood I do not smell. From this point on, the flamingo has fully developed and remains linear until the end, although in the last 1-2 hours only musk is perceptible. All in all, a super clean man fragrance!

The durability and sillage are good for a perfume, but not overwhelming. However, if you consider the fact that this is not a beast with incense, oud, etc., but a fresh fragrance, you have to say that Orange Flamingo plays in this category at the top, because from the sillage I see the same with Bentley for Men Intense and that is by far no fresh fragrance. The durability is also convincing, because 10 hours I have the fragrance in any case on the skin, this often holds through its 12 hours.

All respect, really class, what Marc has put there at a good price-performance ratio on the legs.

The bottle is solid and looks inviting with the orange. I like especially the cap, the name yes anyway, although I can not qualitatively evaluate the bottle, because I had him not yet in hand.

Overall, this fragrance is on my wish list, because it is versatile portable, delivers a hammer performance for a fresh fragrance and so I think, quite well received by the environment. From me there is therefore a clear test recommendation!

As always, thanks for reading, I'm looking forward to your impressions.
Nicolask
Everyday - fragrance that will please almost everyone.
At first I was not a fan of it, the combination of cream and orange, along with the freshness I found a bit strange.
Over time, I wear the fragrance again and again with pleasure, it has simply become a 'no brainer'.

Whether I will spend the almost €200 times for it, I do not know. If someone likes something safe, fresh and not too fancy, you are good here. I can imagine that the fragrance can be a bit boring if it is the only Freshie in the collection.
Finn790
Like a jump into the sea
I associate with the fragrance pure summer. This opening of the fresh orange followed by pleasant rose and woody notes fits together just wonderfully.

I'm sure this fragrance is not to everyone's taste, but it is definitely mine.
The only criticism in my eyes is the price.
Vacation on the skin
There are supposed to be people who hear colors or see sounds. I, on the other hand, imagine that I can smell countries. Sounds strange, but it's true. There are scents that immediately conjure up associations with certain countries or places in my head. Orange Flamingo is one of them.
I discovered Flamingo when my Air Tiger order came with a little paper that was soaked in it. It blew me away immediately. This fragrance, there was but what, that is but ... can that be? So eyes closed, head cinema on and I'm standing in this hotel lobby in Miami Beach so love and that actually smells one to one like this masterpiece by Marc Gebauer.
For the life of me, I can't imagine anything smelling more like summer.
It starts according to the name with a full broadside orange but quite quickly in the background and makes way for a soft, floral note. Eventuel comes one actually freshly washed laundry in mind. This is joined by a light woody note. These three, orange, flower and a very subtle wood then accompany one through the day. The longevity is extraordinary. Sometimes, for a short moment, the orange, which had been forgotten, rises to the nose, then one imagines oneself in a sea of flowers, and this holiday feeling always hovers in the background. This way, with a constant smile on your face, you can spend the day at the office more pleasantly. I claim simply times that this perfume makes happy, or at least the mood positively influenced.
The fragrance even survives the gym along with a shower during the lunch break. Afterwards, in the afternoon, the wood note comes more to the fore and somewhere far away still lurk orange and flowers.
In short, a wonderful mixture for people with a cheerful disposition. Light, carefree and free.
Not as presented
Has in my opinion hardly what to do with an orange. Smells rather flowery instead of fresh.
Have me under the fragrance what completely different imagined.

Would it personally not buy again and think that it was a bad buy

1 short view on the fragrance
BertolucciKBertolucciK 12 months ago
Very fresh scent that opens with a juicy orange, not too tart or sweet. Then it gets mainly floral with a dominant jasmine. Musk in the base

Images