Orange Flamingo 2021

Orange Flamingo by Marc Gebauer
Orange Flamingo is a new perfume by Marc Gebauer for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is floral-fruity. Projection and longevity are above-average. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesOrangeOrange
Orange blossomOrange blossom
BergamotBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesRoseRose
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
JasmineJasmine
CloveClove
CedarwoodCedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
Woody notesWoody notes

Submitted by Bnjmnwnsn, last update on 29.11.2021.

Summer of the Flamingo
Dear friends of the oranges,

today it's about Marc Gebauer's Orange Flamingo, a fragrance which has really convinced me and which I had to test as a performance freak of course.

Let's get to the scent: the Flamingo starts rather with a strong portion of neroli, a rose too strong for me and a lot of fabric softener. At this point, I find the fragrance overdrawn, but that settles within the first 15 minutes. Subsequently, the orange emerges more and more clearly, jasmine plays a role in the background and the musk finds its place in the composition.
The rose, which bothered me in the prelude, is more restrained, but present. Wood I do not smell. From this point on, the flamingo has fully developed and remains linear until the end, although in the last 1-2 hours only musk is perceptible. All in all, a super clean man fragrance!

The durability and sillage are good for a perfume, but not overwhelming. However, if you consider the fact that this is not a beast with incense, oud, etc., but a fresh fragrance, you have to say that Orange Flamingo plays in this category at the top, because from the sillage I see the same with Bentley for Men Intense and that is by far no fresh fragrance. The durability is also convincing, because 10 hours I have the fragrance in any case on the skin, this often holds through its 12 hours.

All respect, really class, what Marc has put there at a good price-performance ratio on the legs.

The bottle is solid and looks inviting with the orange. I like especially the cap, the name yes anyway, although I can not qualitatively evaluate the bottle, because I had him not yet in hand.

Overall, this fragrance is on my wish list, because it is versatile portable, delivers a hammer performance for a fresh fragrance and so I think, quite well received by the environment. From me there is therefore a clear test recommendation!

As always, thanks for reading, I'm looking forward to your impressions.
Nicolask
Everyday - fragrance that will please almost everyone.
At first I was not a fan of it, the combination of cream and orange, along with the freshness I found a bit strange.
Over time, I wear the fragrance again and again with pleasure, it has simply become a 'no brainer'.

Whether I will spend the almost €200 times for it, I do not know. If someone likes something safe, fresh and not too fancy, you are good here. I can imagine that the fragrance can be a bit boring if it is the only Freshie in the collection.
ABNORMAL
So I'm a fan of fresh fabric softener scents but this one....DAAAAMN!!!!
Never smelled anything remotely similar with such monster performance and silage (12hours plus), especially since it's a fresh scent.
And also still nothing smelled what a woman could wear so well but also a man, the fragrance is relatively complex and simple but this complex and simple is at the same time very unique because you know it just from no other perfume what gives you at the same time so much performance.
Orange with a floral undertone, with something masculine, I can not describe it. Very elegant and Fugere artig as I find.
You think directly to the summer or just fun and leisure when you smell the.
Has the Marc great hingekriegt, thank you Marc props to you :D!!!
A recommendation for every type of man who is not too bad even times 10 minutes a day to stand in front of the mirror. Conclusion, I love the!
Finn790
Like a jump into the sea
I associate with the fragrance pure summer. This opening of the fresh orange followed by pleasant rose and woody notes fits together just wonderfully.

I'm sure this fragrance is not to everyone's taste, but it is definitely mine.
The only criticism in my eyes is the price.
Vacation on the skin
There are supposed to be people who hear colors or see sounds. I, on the other hand, imagine that I can smell countries. Sounds strange, but it's true. There are scents that immediately conjure up associations with certain countries or places in my head. Orange Flamingo is one of them.
I discovered Flamingo when my Air Tiger order came with a little paper that was soaked in it. It blew me away immediately. This fragrance, there was but what, that is but ... can that be? So eyes closed, head cinema on and I'm standing in this hotel lobby in Miami Beach so love and that actually smells one to one like this masterpiece by Marc Gebauer.
For the life of me, I can't imagine anything smelling more like summer.
It starts according to the name with a full broadside orange but quite quickly in the background and makes way for a soft, floral note. Eventuel comes one actually freshly washed laundry in mind. This is joined by a light woody note. These three, orange, flower and a very subtle wood then accompany one through the day. The longevity is extraordinary. Sometimes, for a short moment, the orange, which had been forgotten, rises to the nose, then one imagines oneself in a sea of flowers, and this holiday feeling always hovers in the background. This way, with a constant smile on your face, you can spend the day at the office more pleasantly. I claim simply times that this perfume makes happy, or at least the mood positively influenced.
The fragrance even survives the gym along with a shower during the lunch break. Afterwards, in the afternoon, the wood note comes more to the fore and somewhere far away still lurk orange and flowers.
In short, a wonderful mixture for people with a cheerful disposition. Light, carefree and free.
Not as presented
Has in my opinion hardly what to do with an orange. Smells rather flowery instead of fresh.
Have me under the fragrance what completely different imagined.

Would it personally not buy again and think that it was a bad buy

Fresh Soapy Jasmine Tea
First of all I want to say the scent is really strong and you can pick it up a little bit even the next day after having worked out and showered.
But it's quite safe, not offensive, pretty much 100% unisex.
To my nose in the dry down it's basically a fresh scent that is very soapy (like Acqua di Parma soapy, not Prada soapy) with a hint of clean laundry and reminds me of jasmine tea.
Quite natural, but still pretty strong. I get a little bit of sweetness, but less then Acqua di Gio Profumo for example.

Not mind blowing by any means, but definitely worth the money based on the ingredients and the concentration if you are looking for that kind of scent.
And by "that kind of scent" I am talking about a natural, fresh, soapy, clean laundry, jasmine tea, summer scent that has monster performance.

And I found that it's hard to find a long lasting natural fresh summer scent so I think in that regard it's well done.
Aliti
Do you really want it to be true?

Shall my search for the ultimate fragrance come to an end?

I've been on Parfumo for some time now and thanks to the many other perfume maniacs

my fragrance sample box is filled to the brim.

How often have I run full of anticipation to the mailbox....tja and how often I was but also disappointed. Too sweet, too mainstream, too masculine, too volatile and without sillage....
Well, of course, there were also positive surprises, the one or the other XerJoff is really good.
Extraordinary creations like Megamare or The Muse I have also closed in the heart
( sometimes to the chagrin of my environment:) ).

But no fragrance has really blown me away and absolutely convinced.

Until now.....
Since the sample of "Orange Flamingo" reached me ( thanks to TOSCH!) I am
in perfume heaven !

I lack the words

Here is just right for me everything!
A sea of orange ( without being too citrusy ) and from the beginning a warm, woody
Note, which gives this fragrance a cuddle factor despite its freshness.
The moderate sweetness corresponds absolutely to my gusto.

I am head over heels in love.....and also a bit sad, because my search has now come to an end.

Bye bye dear ones, I'm signing off now !
the perfect summer companion
The fragrance starts with a beautiful orange note, which can seem a bit oppressive at the beginning.
However, join quickly jasmine and lily of the valley and mitigate the orange quickly.
The rose is for me only in rudiments smellable and remains very much in the background.

In the later course, the musk comes to the fore. In the musk, I personally notice an animalic note, which is enclosed by light woody notes and entwined. I personally like this very well, because the musk note is very perceptible, but the fragrance remains clean and fresh. The longevity and sillage are above average, however, due to the freshness and beautiful floral notes, no one in the office complained. One should only be very careful with spraying in closed rooms ;-)

In my eyes, indeed, an artful masterpiece, which I will definitely get me for the next summer.
Styleknigge
Orange is not only the bottle
Like you're taking a header from 1m into an oversized orange crate... that was my first thought, because you have the fruitiness, the florals and also something subtly woody on the nose at the same time.... and yes, it's intense and stays that way.

+++WARNING+++
A word of warning before the first spray: the high concentration of fragrance oil actually strikes me also with a fine oil film on the skin. So who also likes to spray his clothes with it, this should first test in an inconspicuous place, before you mess up there one of your clothes.
+++++++++++++++

I can well imagine that this is a perfect holiday scent: Beautiful all day sizzled on the beach in the sun, then in the afternoon into the hotel room shower and get ready for dinner. Finally, turn the water on cold and then apply refreshed and awake this fragrance, which will hold without any question until the next morning, no matter what you do: karaoke, party, cuddling :-P

The bottle is apart from the color in terms of appearance, logo, cap and weight unexciting, but very valuable, feels good and heavy and the spray head has been chosen very well from my point of view, because already a decent amount comes out. 2-3 sprays are absolutely sufficient, but who wants to turn on the ultimate flamingo mode on vacation, can also like to spray more - is at least for me because of the fruitiness not unpleasantly penetrating.

BertolucciKBertolucciK 2 months ago
Very fresh scent that opens with a juicy orange, not too tart or sweet. Then it gets mainly floral with a dominant jasmine. Musk in the base

by Felsn