Encens Suave 2019

Encens Suave by Matière Première
Encens Suave is a popular perfume by Matière Première for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is spicy-resinous. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Somalian frankincenseSomalian frankincense
Spanish labdanum absoluteSpanish labdanum absolute
Benzoin Siam absoluteBenzoin Siam absolute
Venezuelan coffeeVenezuelan coffee
Bourbon vanilla absoluteBourbon vanilla absolute

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 04.12.2021.

Incense next level
Do you know that you like a fragrance so much, but you do not know how to express this? You don't want to sound exuberant. Then maybe someone else feels it completely differently and thinks to themselves, "What? This is now the scent that was so highly praised?" But you know what? Zero fox given!!!
So right now I'm testing a lot and there have been three scents lately that have made me fall asleep in bed at night with a smile. All three were from Matiere Premiere and one of them was of course Encens Suave. Whenever I open the lid and smell it briefly I think "Boah is this good" and the next time "Boah is this good" and the next time, well you know.
To the fragrance:
After spraying on a surge rises first of all. Like when you bake a cake and then opens the oven door. It smells incredibly good but also lets you back away briefly.
You can't expect wonder what scent progressions here. The theme is incense and that all the time. This gets through the coffee but a great harmonious note to it. Even slight hints of dark chocolate. As it progresses, the whole thing becomes a bit tamer and more pleasing due to the vanilla. But beware, the scent takes no prisoners. One will look around for you and for a very long time. So maybe better not wear in the office.
Aurélien Guichard is a true artist and manages to highlight individual fragrance notes and thus raise them to the next level and in a unique way.
Signature worthy

Soave sweet deep poetry
What can I say about it: I would like to try all other fragrances of this brand, because here the quality is top, and every single ingredients is the best that you can find in the world, super niche. That's a really unique deep encens mixed with other highest quality notes, that will transport you in a mystic world that you never fell. Matiere isnt a very famous brand, and I think is about new, but who care..they produce best unique perfume taking the best prime ingredients for every county. Many people say that the best is Falcon leather.
Anyway poetry.

Incensy goodness!
My first impression based on blotter.

For me, this is mostly high quality vanilla/incense fragrance but definitely not church type incense, more on a woody side I'd say, which is great for me because I am not a big fan of church incense fragrances. Coffee is the note that I smell at the start and I feel it turns low detectable pretty soon, at least from the blotter provided. Dry down is mainly vanilla and benzoin. Yummy! I'd love to try it on my skin tough and then write my impressions, what I might just do first time when I get the chance!

BertolucciKBertolucciK 3 months ago
What an addictive scent! A nice smoke, spicy, with a resinous and sweet base. Coffee in the opening, then vanilla, benzoin and labdanum.

by Marien
by Marien
by Vrross46
by Vrross46

Popular Matière Première

Radical Rose by Matière Première Falcon Leather by Matière Première Bois d'Ébène by Matière Première Parisian Musc by Matière Première Santal Austral by Matière Première Cologne Cédrat by Matière Première Néroli Oranger by Matière Première Oud Seven by Matière Première