Graines Vagabondes - Tamarindo 2018

Graines Vagabondes - Tamarindo by Memo Paris
Graines Vagabondes - Tamarindo is a popular perfume by Memo Paris for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is still in production.

Bergamot, Cardamom, Pineapple, Jasmine absolute, Benzoin, Patchouli, Vanilla absolute

Submitted by Cassandra, last update on 18.05.2020.

Marquise27
Cocktail with the good friend
The first sprayer reveals to me a pineapple, fresh and slightly tart. Delicious is my spontaneous thought. Quickly the jasmine joins it, it is not pungent but very pleasantly adapted. Benzoin and vanilla make the whole thing round and wearable for many... it makes good mood like a delicious cocktail on a warm summer evening, the light wind lets the palm leaves rustle softly. A perfume for the warm and sunny season - absolutely. Pineapple is a very interesting component in a perfume, it has freshness, sweetness, astringency and also for me somehow warmth. Everything fits together very well, no obtrusive scent but rather familiar with a lot of closeness. Like a good friend who has just come to visit and you are just happy. It fits both ladies and gentlemen. Cardamom and Patchuli is for me very discreetly distributed, only the famous pinch that has made everything perfect
DonJuanDeCat
My hangover never smells fruity-sweet
Oh, a memo scent. Another brand, of course, that I've never tried before. However, the brand is at least a little bit familiar to me, because I noticed it now and then in niche perfumeries. And yeah, all right, don't say anything, you can already imagine that my eyes were only attracted to the brand because one or two scents on the bottle showed a stylized big card like leopard, cheetah or a lioness :DD

But okay, I don't want to talk about cuddly cats, cats in general, fur balls, velvet paws, cuddly tigers, Catwoman... and I'm stuck again... cat cat cat, argh... I urgently need a reboot! D

*reset* :DD

But now: this fragrance promises to be a nice summer/holiday fragrance, after all you can see palm trees, sun and beach on the bottle. Which makes me wish that I would also like to lie somewhere on the beach right now *sigh*

The fragrance:
The fragrance starts very sweet with jasmine and a slightly fruity undertone (I don't mean pineapple, but general fruity notes next to pineapple). In addition I smell indefinite, light and loose flowers.
The jasmine is clearly in the foreground, cardamom and vanilla are missing every trace.
You can also smell some pineapple from the fruits, but somehow it smells completely different like in Aventus, but still smells nice. The fragrance is also a little resinous and gentle, which makes fragrances more and more pleasant for me.
Also much later I find the fragrance still fruity sweet, but now with a slightly higher vanilla content. Even more later... you can imagine it already, because I write this as good as any scent with vanilla in it... the scent smells mostly only like vanilla,... a blessing for all who love vanilla, a curse for all who want more (e.g. more variety in the base)!

The Sillage and the shelf life:
The charisma is good, so that you are wrapped in a nice, fruity-sweet scent cloud at the beginning and can be smelled by others.
The shelf life is thus about five to eight hours with the described Sillage, then about the same time again, but then only quite weakly fragrant.

The bottle:
The bottle is rectangular, high and thin. It is glossy white and on the front you can see a large label with stylized beach, palm trees and sun, which reminds a little of modern art in style, but also makes you think of holiday resorts. I think it's nicely done.

Hm, I find the scent quite nice, no actually even good. Although not very outstanding, where you would say "WOW" on the first smell, but still good and nice smelling. It is not heavy, so despite vanilla it can also be worn on warm days. A few sprayers for the day, a little more in the evening, for example when going out, and already you have a somewhat undemanding or rather simple, but nevertheless nice scent :)

Even if it can be worn on warm days, I still don't find it suitable for holidays, especially by the sea, despite the sea motifs on the bottle. I would choose fresher or more maritime fragrances, but that's a matter of taste. By the way, the fragrance smells more feminine to me than unisex.

And there's no need to mention that it looks delicious, is there? D
So, if your interest is aroused and you should see the scent somewhere, you can sacrifice an arm to test it. Or because we have summer and probably also short things carries her, perhaps in case of need also sometimes a leg. Whereby it must look pretty strange, if you try to get your nose on your leg... even if the sight from a male point of view might even look charming... but before I develop dirty thoughts here again, I better come to the end! :D

by Montexx
by Montexx
by Felsn
by Felsn

Popular Memo Paris

Cuirs Nomades - African Leather by Memo Paris Art Land - Winter Palace by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Irish Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Eau de Memo by Memo Paris Art Land - Tiger's Nest by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Russian Leather by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Italian Leather by Memo Paris Escales Extraordinaires - Lalibela Oud by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Lalibela by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Shams Oud / Shams by Memo Paris Art Land - Marfa (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - French Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Kedu by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Granada by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Moroccan Leather by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Ilha do Mel by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Siwa (2007) by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Jannat (2008) (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Manoa by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Luxor Oud by Memo Paris