Les Echappées - Granada 2011

Les Echappées - Granada by Memo Paris
Les Echappées - Granada is a popular perfume by Memo Paris for women and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

BergamotBergamot
PomegranatePomegranate
Orange blossom absoluteOrange blossom absolute
Jasmine sambac absoluteJasmine sambac absolute
HeliotropeHeliotrope
MuskMusk
WoodsWoods

Submitted by Lilau, last update on 14.06.2021.

Only for jasmine lovers.
Granada is super noble and you can smell literally how high quality this fragrance is and what a quality is present here without question... Well, I would have imagined because of the fragrance pyramid what completely different, for this the fragrance of course can not and that's why I have not rated the fragrance.... For absolute jasmine lovers is this fragrance certainly a dream and could almost be something like the Holy Grail. Who loves jasmine fragrances, this fragrance should definitely test..

I see that the opinions about who is the main actor here are very different but for me personally it is without if and but the jasmine.... I would have liked a bit more orange blossom and anything that would make this fragrance a bit more interesting. I just smell a huge overdose of jasmine from A-Z. Very powdery and super feminine.... Unfortunately, jasmine often smells a bit stale and somehow too boring for me.... The jasmine is so dominant that the other beautiful notes hardly play a perceptible role, in any case for my nose... I can wear jasmine well if it is not a very dominant jasmine but here jasmine overshadows all other notes and causes me a rather boring thousand times smelled feeling...

With that being said I have to say that I have never smelled a jasmine that smells so real and so noble.... For me, the conscience is just clearly missing something. Some note that would make the fragrance to what special. In the fragrance pyramid come yes beautiful notes but unfortunately the go totally under and are not perceptible to my nose ... If the jasmine fragrance was not so extremely noble smell, it could just as well be a designer fragrance.... A super noble high-quality jasmine fragrance without corners and edges..
5.5
Lovesick
...the first time we met you turned my head...you took me to this place and I felt like a princess from the Arabian Nights...I couldn't believe it...we met many times...almost everything was perfect...I could call you "mine" after a long time. But this strange feeling came along with the fact that there is something else? Yes... I had to experience it painfully... orange blossom!!! Whaaaaaruuum did you do this to me?? ...You and I are not getting anywhere! She's the one that broke us up. I can't love you anymore! You can go. Goodbye It was nice with you

Tar
Flowerpot on a metal tray
So Granada, Spain. Must be hot, a bit crowded, mixing something historical and new together. Of course it must be also vivid.

I tested first the fragrance itself, now that I have begun writing this review, I took a look at the town on the Internet, and it is hard to describe, how unfathomably differs the impressiveness of the place and the fragrance.

GRANADA – first pops out melon from the crowd of interesting notes. LIAISONS DANGEREUSES (Kilian) is the nearest simile to the nice and strong heliotrope of the heart. Molten vanille. If one made a nuclear reactor from vanille and it would burnt out, I bet it would have the same pretentious scent. I fell in love, and after that... jasmine kicks in. I almost scrub that agressive flower down, but something weird happens.

A metallic note cuts down the buds of the jasmine, all the tiny-shiny innocent flowers with the evil and strangling odor, and the whole creature smells like a bunch of flower on hot metal. After the ribald opening, GRANADA settles down, the lush girl turns to be a lady. The cold night is overlying on the town after the hot daytime. Being fond of metallic scents - that is a perfect base for me.

GRANADA is for you, if you
- like heat;
- are girl of woman (of any age);
- like sweet perfumes;
- can wear jasmine and strong fragrances;
- look for adventures;
- are not afraid of metallic notes.

GRANADA is not for you, if you
- like perfumes with citrus;
- are boy or man (of any age);
- like fruitty perfumes, something that is easy to wear;
- tested Liaisons Dangereuses, and disliked it;
- are searching a perfume for daily wear or for business occasions;
- think that metals should stay in the kitchen, and must not occupy your fragrance wardrobe.

Dolby
Stutter Granada so you get it to last twice as long ...
Could there be some light, at long last, at the end of the Memo tunnel?
Perhaps.
To be fair, this is a pretty safe composition, but the result is rather charming, if not groundbreaking, but then again, not all perfumes can be.

The opening is fresh, acidulated and zingy, reminiscent of the excitement one would feel when meeting face to face with a polar bear for the first time.
My nose tells me that the experience is taking place at a safe distance indeed, since I can report that it’s a sweet joy with no indoles.

The head notes are quickly mislaid and pushed aside by Ms Jasmine, who, like a frigid woman (It’s freaking cold in the North Pole after all) melting under the gentle, attentive, and experienced caresses of her lover lets herself be transported by the warm and comforting envelop of a cosy and dreamy moment.

Nice … If you’re a fan of Ms J. of course.

by Nefretem
by Nefretem
by Gwiazdka72
by Gwiazdka72

Popular Memo Paris

Cuirs Nomades - African Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Art Land - Winter Palace by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Irish Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Eau de Memo by Memo Paris Art Land - Tiger's Nest by Memo Paris Art Land - Marfa (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Art Land - Sintra by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Russian Leather by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Italian Leather by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Lalibela (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Shams Oud / Shams by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - French Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Escales Extraordinaires - Lalibela Oud by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Ocean Leather by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Siwa (2018) by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Moroccan Leather by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Sicilian Leather by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Kedu by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Ilha do Mel by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Siwa (2007) by Memo Paris