Les Echappées - Manoa 2010

Les Echappées - Manoa by Memo Paris
Les Echappées - Manoa is a perfume by Memo Paris for women and men and was released in 2010. The scent is spicy-resinous. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Ginger, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Tonka bean, Cypress absolute
Base Notes Base NotesLabdanum, Opoponax, Vanilla

Submitted by Andi136, last update on 26.06.2020.

Schizoid kitty
Sweet, resinous citrus odor. „Boeeeee” – that was the opening for me. I think, ginger resonates with sweeter notes like a too effective weapon of war, havocing wearer and innocent victims as well.

Later on some cocoa aroma comes, maybe tonka bean, singing false songs. I could incriminate it with oud as well, but would be surprised, if the tip would be correct. In this stage MANOA is powdery and sweet, shouting so loud, that 3 other fragrances on different places on my hand were left without word. This roar is two-toned, one of them is a beatiful brown song, mild, strong, healthy, another one is reagent filled with loathing.

Finally it is wonderful, that I am wearing on my skin. This scary, pretty and ugly perfume is like a kitty in the litter, scratching and purring. How could I resist such a challenging, provocating odor??

- Sillage: stronger than it would be salubrious.
- Longevity: just perfect, but at the beginning you are scared, how long does it want to torture your olfactory.
- Gender: does not mutter, but must be brave.
- Season: summer, when you need something pertinacious.
- Occasion: when you are going to appreciate, that you are a peccable normal human being, with controversial feelings, love and hate, calm and upset periods.

Who is creator of MANOA? I would like to congratulate.

Amber & Detergent
Perfume is allegorical by nature.
We may all, allegedly, smell the same thing but we do, undoubtedly, interpret it in our very own special way.

Manoa was inspired by the Inca’s Island of Gold.
They must have had the Mother of all spice markets there, because all I get is ginger and resins.

Love resins … Not so keen on ginger in fragrances.
So here goes the now (to me anyway) legendary “Memo note that kills it”.
Due to the nature of the beast, a very reasonable longevity and projection are to be expected.

Unfortunately, smelling like a spice bazaar is to me, as enjoyable as wearing a rubber suit on the muggiest of days.
Cloying beyond belief, and prompting an urge to take it off.

"Could be" enjoyable worn in fractional amounts, but then again, what’s the point in doing this?

Callas
Biting cold and man favor
I wouldn't have thought either that I would have such a smell experience.

It starts sweetishly mustily. I cannot recognize seasoning and lemon.
The flavors swing quite abruptly; I am in the hospital (?), preferably in the treatment room.
I have recently stayed there, this, however, isn't a smell which I would preferentially like to have around me or which must be liable at me eternally.
No disinfectants or excrement smells are meant with that! It works medically and reminds me to the linoleum ground at the same time.
Do I just try to describe a perfume?

I have looked. Opoponax seems antiseptic when filling with smoke. We would be in the medicine there again.

I have taken a seat in the clinic chapel by now since Myrrhe and incense find the way to me.
Yes, I find protection and warmth here.

The smell is in the base too serious (danger with headaches) in which I would keep the option of a rattling cold day open. I simply can imagine him at a male creature better.

KimJongKimJong 117 days ago
I've always been looking for a male or unisex version of Shalimar, and I finally found it. Slightly linear but very satisfying.

by AufDuftreise
by AufDuftreise

Popular Memo Paris

Cuirs Nomades - African Leather by Memo Paris Art Land - Winter Palace by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Irish Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Eau de Memo by Memo Paris Art Land - Tiger's Nest by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Russian Leather by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Italian Leather by Memo Paris Escales Extraordinaires - Lalibela Oud by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Lalibela by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Shams Oud / Shams by Memo Paris Art Land - Marfa (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - French Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Kedu by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Granada by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Moroccan Leather by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Ilha do Mel by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Tamarindo by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Siwa (2007) by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Jannat (2008) (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Luxor Oud by Memo Paris