Les Echappées - Siwa 2007

Version from 2007
Les Echappées - Siwa (2007) by Memo Paris
Les Echappées - Siwa (2007) is a perfume by Memo Paris for women and was released in 2007. The scent is sweet-floral. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydesAldehydes
Cinnamon leafCinnamon leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesFrench narcissus absoluteFrench narcissus absolute
WhiskyWhisky
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
PopcornPopcorn
Vanilla absoluteVanilla absolute

Submitted by Seglein, last update on 12.10.2021.

Connie
Super nice but not as a perfume...
Do I like Siwa, yes absolutely. Do I love Siwa, No, I don't...

Siwa is one of the fragrances that unfortunately may not move in with me, although the super nice smells. Too bad about the beautiful fragrance but that's just too expensive for me if I have to consider price / performance or H+S.. The reason is that I have a problem with wearing a perfume that does not smell like perfume, but like an exclusive cream. I don't pay 180 Euro for a cream, no matter how great and irresistible it smells and that's exactly how Siwa smells to me. Like a hyper exclusive cream or a very fragrant massage oil. Very very creamy and beautiful but just not at all like perfume.

The fragrance has very little power and becomes very skin tight after only 10 minutes on my skin. The has absolutely no sillage which would not be bad, because that must Yes not always crack and böllern but Siwa is even for me as a wearer only very weakly perceptible and only if I sniff all the time on my arm.... That's me too weak and little for the yet relatively high price..For me a touch too little sweet..

How does Siwa smell. Siwa smells as I said very creamy and reminds me of a luxurious cream but also the super luxurious wellness temples in the Emirates. This sweetish, very slightly spicy note, which smells really fantastic and immediately transported me to a wellness oases in the Emirates. Narcissus one smells clearly and exactly this one floral note makes the fragrance different and very interesting. Very light floral with a very subtle spicy cinnamon note. The whiskey I smell only very minimal but the whiskey provides a warmth and provides a very large cuddle factor. Siwa smells but not at all booze or alcoholic by the whiskey note, but just warm and slightly spicy..

As I said a super nice fragrance. Slightly sweet, slightly floral, a bit spicy and warm BUT stop absolutely not after perfume....

I could imagine that Siwa would be wonderful for the night, when you go to sleep and just want to have a light cuddly scent to dream... Another occasion I can not imagine because of the weak H+S unfortunately. The small tester but I will use with pleasure but just for the night

Meh! She says ...
If a scent doesn’t belong in the “I’ve gone to heaven and back” category, it has to, at the very least, be interesting.
"Interesting" is indeed a criterium of utmost importance now that my nose has been around the block a few times.

It doesn’t have to contain a myriad of notes to appeal, but it needs that little je ne sais quoi that captures my imagination, lifts the corners of my mouth, and sets my head off on an automatic nodding motion.
I guess these days, I’m after the “Hoot-Factor” when it comes to fragrances.

Siwa sadly lacks on all counts.
Wore it last night to bed and I’m almost glad that I fell asleep soon afterwards.
It smells like a generic cheap body lotion.
It could have been a soft, creamy, and gentle skin scent if it wasn’t for a gratingly persistent synthetic note, which I suspect is popcorn, rendering the composition slightly nauseating.

Shame really but hey, you win some, you lose some.
Next!

by Gandix
Ich wünsche allen einen schönen Valentinstag.
by Entenradio
by Entenradio
Für Fresh's Farbenfroh - Challenge :gandix(pink) meets fresh(türkis)
by Labormaus
by Labormaus

Popular Memo Paris

Cuirs Nomades - African Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Art Land - Winter Palace by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Irish Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Eau de Memo by Memo Paris Art Land - Tiger's Nest by Memo Paris Art Land - Marfa (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Art Land - Sintra by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Russian Leather by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Italian Leather by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Lalibela (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Shams Oud / Shams by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - French Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Escales Extraordinaires - Lalibela Oud by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Granada by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Ocean Leather by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Siwa (2018) by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Moroccan Leather by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Sicilian Leather by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Kedu by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Ilha do Mel by Memo Paris