Art Land - Marfa 2016Eau de Parfum

Art Land - Marfa (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris
Art Land - Marfa (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Memo Paris for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Mandarin orange, Orange blossom absolute, Agave, Tuberose absolute, Ylang-ylang, Sandalwood, Cedar, Vanilla, White musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 07.09.2020.

Trauma Tuberose
These white blossoming agave plants fascinate, maltreat, traumatize and follow me since my earliest childhood. In our family, tuberose scents were somehow always a part of my female relatives.

Grandma on her mother's side used Fracas of Piguet during her life, Grandma on her father's side Crescendo of Lanvin my mother in the 70's and 80's Balahé of Léonard, Chloé and Lacroix' C'est La Vie... I liked these fragrances very much at all and they always gave me a pleasant feeling of security and home.

In those days, 1970-1980, I didn't know what to do with perfumes, I got my first fragrances in 1985, for my 15th birthday as a present... Macassar of Rochas and Ébène of Balmain... Long time ago.

But now back to tuberose, I have been looking for a long time for a tuberose fragrance that you can wear as a man, unfortunately only with very moderate success, mostly the Odeurs favored by me were too feminine (eg Do Son by Diptyque or Moon Bloom by Hiram Green) and / or only with simultaneous intake of an ibuprofen 800retard reasonably wearable ... especially e.g. Histoires de Parfums Tubereuse 1-3

Now, after years, quasi en passant, I have found the tuberose perfume for me: Species Land Marfa by Memo.
This fragrance does not bite me, pinch me or cause headaches or other traumas. Perfectly balanced ingredients envelop you in a velvety creamy aura, without leaving this puffy undertone of these flowers. Sandalwood and cedar give a beautiful woody base that was ultimately the deciding factor to buy this fragrance. The fragrance lasts for a good 10 hours without too much sillage, which I find perfect with this fragrance.

Finally found the tuberose for me and thanks to the charming saleswoman of one of the best perfumeries in the Rhineland I am also open to the brand Memo... the next one will be French Leather or Eau de Memo, we'll see ;-)

Marfa by Memo
Marfa is a beautifully modulated white floral with an agave nectar to add sweetness and freshness to the tuberose and orange blossom. It never veers too sharp, a bit dry leading it to unisex potential. Very long lasting, quality experience, and unique in its style. It will be noticed in a good way.

Morgens im Winterwald - haltet die Augen offen
by Rosie88
by sebjar
by sebjar
by TOCKA
by TOCKA

Popular Memo Paris

Cuirs Nomades - African Leather by Memo Paris Art Land - Winter Palace by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Irish Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Eau de Memo by Memo Paris Art Land - Tiger's Nest by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Russian Leather by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Italian Leather by Memo Paris Escales Extraordinaires - Lalibela Oud by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Lalibela by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Shams Oud / Shams by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - French Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Kedu by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Granada by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Moroccan Leather by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Ilha do Mel by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Tamarindo by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Siwa (2007) by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Jannat (2008) (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Manoa by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Luxor Oud by Memo Paris