Art Land - Sintra 2020

Art Land - Sintra by Memo Paris
Art Land - Sintra is a popular perfume by Memo Paris for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is sweet-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

BergamotBergamot Red fruitsRed fruits PetitgrainPetitgrain Orange blossom absoluteOrange blossom absolute NeroliNeroli JasmineJasmine MilkMilk Madagascan cinnamonMadagascan cinnamon Rose absoluteRose absolute BalsamBalsam Bourbon vanilla absoluteBourbon vanilla absolute CaramelCaramel CedarwoodCedarwood MarshmallowMarshmallow MuskMusk

Submitted by Narjesi, last update on 10.05.2022.

Elynthia
Amazing sillage and longevity, I'm impressed!
The scent opens with a green scent of freshly cut petitgrain with a sweet background. If you don't like the opening, be patient, because around 20 mins later, the main scent develops and it's less green, and more marshmallowy sweet. It's absolutely gorgeous and imo signature scent worthy. It also lasts crazy long: on skin the whole day, on clothes for a few days! Also it projects really far, only 2 sprays fill a room. That's what I'd call a good value for money. I personally use only 1 spray of this because it's that concentrated.

LOVE ME or LEAVE ME
I wish the opening didn't feel that synthetic and medical
because Sitra is truly a special creation.
This is a signature worthy perfume that feels
familiar and cozy but nothing comes close to it.
Yes, it shares similar DNA with LDBS, but Sintra stands out for that multi-faceted layers that
unfold unexpectedly through time.
The sillage and lasting power is phenomenal.
Please try a sample before purchasing a bottle, it draws polarizing reactions
Angelina1958
Sintra - my luminous and sensual fragrance veil
What a billowing veil of fragrance - I had already bought Sintra last fall and then shortly after put it in the souk, because I did not like something.
Yesterday, after several days and extensive testing Sintra has caused an initial ignition with me.
Already the first spray is different than I know it from many fragrances.
Here are no gentle flowers or herbs involved, no, here it pops right away properly!
All the ingredients mentioned shine and billow around me - I can not explicitly recognize each fragrance note, but it is the totality, the shimmering and shining billow, which has enchanted me and cast a spell.
For me personally, Sintra is pure joie de vivre - bright colours, sunny glass over an enchanted park, flowers, warmth and fruit in abundance.
After many hours - durability and sillage are enormous on my skin - the cheerful and colorful veil of fragrance slowly slides into a milky, familiar, warming and gentle pensiveness, which is only occasionally brightened by cheerful dabs.
The magic of my own imagination and fantasy makes it possible for me to go, enveloped by Sintra, to places that I cannot and will not discover to reality. Maybe I will see Sintra one day - maybe not.
It is beautiful to begin the journey of the senses - surrounded by this wonderful veil of fragrance - at any time.
If Sintra were a veil, I see it before me in all the colours of the rainbow, soft and cuddly, embroidered with iridescent flowers and sequins
Nutella335
Have you ever pruned an orange tree?
Admittedly, neither do I. However, if I think of the characteristic smell that comes from cutting other woody plants such as privet, boxwood or thuja, it would have to be like freshly cut orange tree, which is what I perceive in Sintra's upbeat.
Spicy green I smell, pleasantly fresh and and almost minty cool. As if the hedge clippers had been dipped in sugar before being cut, a soothing sweetness blends in almost instantly.
Let's put the shears aside, and if you'd like, grab a basket of the orange blossoms I picked off before topiary. I press my basket as close as I can, the blossoms smell lovely, so deep and sweet.
We head for the nearby cottage and take a seat on the old wooden bench in front of the kitchen window.
The path to the front door is lined with rose bushes, all faded. Too bad, I like the scent of roses very much, would have liked to perceive it. Instead, the mighty jasmine next to the house is in full bloom. Its scent mingles with that of the orange blossoms on our laps. Do you smell that? That's a nice way to spend some time on the sunlit bench.
But there's something else. Is that marshmallow? Hmm, not quite for me. I'd wager there's caramel pudding cooking in the kitchen behind us right now. Maybe with custard? In any case, a pleasant sweet fragrance envelops us, quite controversial to the fragrance prelude.
Now and then a small breeze blows a memory of the green cut to us, the combination is a beguiling scent of a spicy floral sweetness that I want to enjoy for hours.
Speaking of hours, Sintra has considerable longevity, 10 hours it stays on my skin, much longer on clothes. If I were forced to pigeonhole Sintra, I would choose the one labeled summer gourmand.
I really hope you can do something with this attempt to put my head cinema into words, feel free to let me know.
PennyPearl
A sugared sky, waving green....
Until recently, I was on vacation and have emptied there a small filling of Sintra and then bought in the airport; accidentally spotted from afar the scents of Memo and in the general stress and bustle I rushed there (we were not too late at the airport, but you have to plan due to the pandemic yes partly more time for everything).
I became aware of Sintra because of its name, because I actually wanted to go to Lisbon last fall and also wanted to make a detour to the castle in Sintra, which I had to cancel because of the pandemic.

The green herbaceous prelude, paired with the creamy marshmallow sweetness, which I actually also perceive almost immediately, fits surprisingly zut together; in fragrances like "Ani | Nishane" is me the combination of sweet & green too brute and unpleasant, with Sintra it is very balanced and interesting.
The sweetness is "steamy", as I often feel with fragrances with neroli; a romantic summer night in the south, chirping crickets, sweet wine and a sunset in various pastel shades.

It reminds me of Les Notes Gourmandes - Guimauve because of the marshmallow note , but with Sintra this note is more grown up, noble and soft.
The drydown of Reckless Essence de Parfum is also similar, but Sintra is much more potent, intense and spicy.
Sintra has a dry sweetness that never drifts into the sticky, kitschy, he does not impose itself, but is well perceptible-
Linear, but very nice!
Lilitu
Unexpectedly different - a branch with green leaves and white flowers
Oh - while I'm spraying my wrist with the Sintra sample, an intense green rush of fragrance shoots out . What is that? Not freshly mown grass. No. Something almost a little pungent scratches my nose. Like a fresh woody - no - leafy scent. A branch of lush green leaves. Then the full blast of fresh white flowers. Overwhelming.
Slowly, the fragrance cloud calms down and individual fragrance components make themselves known. Especially the bergamot and jasmine, wrapped with the soft orange blossom, come to the fore.
It becomes warm. Warmer. Warmer and cozier. I don't smell the bergamot anymore. I think the base is making its presence felt. The vanilla and caramel still subtly mixed with the green and woody components are slowly taking over. The orange blossom is still subtly there too. Now it becomes fine.
A fusion to a single fragrance chord, which makes the individual scents no longer recognizable. The fragrance approaches very gently my original expectation. Expected I have something similar to "Love don't be shy". But it is for me only very far similar to two islands that belong to the same archipelago, but one is tropically warm and the other spring-like fresh.
Will this fragrance move in with me? Honestly, I don't know yet. It's nice, if a bit intensely green at first. Somehow I still do not know what to do with Sintra. So I'll keep on sniffing it. Maybe it will be love at second sight. Who knows?
Memo Paris - Sintra
I have found the perfect orange blossom perfume!!! The whole composition gives me an instant happiness in these rainy days and brings me back to the beautiful Mediterranean summer time.
Sintra opens me a high dose of white flowers: jasmine, neroli and orange blossom. Bergamot and petitgrain together give a bright , powdery , slightly indolic and woody green invitation.
As Sintra dries down, a lactone vanilla fills out the profile, making it creamy and sweet-almost like a marshmallow. It's simply delicious.
Reminds me of Love by Kilian .
The shelf life is more than 10 hours and sillage is also good.
Sintra, the story
In a light white dress and barefoot she went into the garden. There stood her favorite tree - an old orange tree. The lush white blossoms gave off a magical scent that drew everyone to it from a distance. She took a green, leathery leaf from the tree and rubbed it between her fingers. A spicy scent rose to her nose. So she lingered a little longer, enjoying the wonderful moment. Then she picked a few blossoms and leaves from the tree and already had to go, because he would be coming soon! Today she had panna cotta, which she decorated with the blossoms and leaves of the tree. He sat there and ate the dessert with relish, the portion was way too big of course. Outside the sun was slowly going down, she rose and opened the window. A delicate scent of cedar trees that had been heating up in the sun all day slowly filled the room, mingling with the scent of the panna cotta leftovers, decorated with orange blossoms. So they sat at the table and talked and dreamed together until deep into the night.
A very nice fragrance to feel good with a bombastic durability 24+h.
The locum trauma
I like to snack, any kind of sweet - That was (unfortunately) always so...

I remember a visit to my grandma, I was 8 or 9. As always, there was black tea and kilos of sweet stuff. Grandma just likes to spoil and I saw something on the table....
"Hmmm yummy, huge Haribos WITH icing sugar!"

Barely a piece in my mouth, I realized "These are NOT yummy Haribos."

A sickening sweetness, a sticky mass. "Flavor-wise" a synthetic mix of roses and oranges.
"Crap!, I don't like it!"

But what to do when you already have a piece in your mouth and everyone is staring at you?
No, children's faces don't lie.
A desperate attempt to inconspicuously shove the stuff back and forth in my mouth and pretend it was delicious failed.
It had to come out.
Dearest Granny, don't be angry with me - lokum is not for me.

I associate the Sintra with just that.

The penetrating sweetness.
- Caramel and vanilla.

The synthetic "taste".
- Orange blossom and rose.

The sticky, thick mass.
- Marshmallow and milk.

I don't detect woody notes, nor cinnamon.

In a nutshell: An overly sweet scent that reminds me of spit out Lokums.
Sintra lasts as long on the skin, as the Lokumgeschmack in the mouth.
- An eternity.

My fragrance is not, far too bad is the association. Tried once, never again!

TURQUOISETURQUOISE 3 months ago
There's something addictive about Sintra but also kind of unbalanced and sharp, it's hard to describe, such a polarizing & special creation!

by Sweetsmell75
by Panchi
by Mire
by Mire

Popular by Memo Paris

Cuirs Nomades - African Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Art Land - Winter Palace by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Irish Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Eau de Memo by Memo Paris Art Land - Tiger's Nest by Memo Paris Art Land - Marfa (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Russian Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Italian Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Lalibela (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Shams Oud / Shams by Memo Paris Escales Extraordinaires - Lalibela Oud by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - French Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Granada by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Moroccan Leather by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Ocean Leather by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Kedu by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Tamarindo by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Ilha do Mel by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Siwa (2007) by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Sicilian Leather by Memo Paris