Fleurs Bohèmes - Marfa 2016 Eau de Parfum

Fleurs Bohèmes - Marfa (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris
7.8 / 10 217 Ratings
Fleurs Bohèmes - Marfa (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Memo Paris for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Main accords

Floral
Sweet
Creamy
Woody
Spicy

Mandarin orangeMandarin orange Orange blossom absoluteOrange blossom absolute AgaveAgave Tuberose absoluteTuberose absolute Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang SandalwoodSandalwood CedarCedar VanillaVanilla White muskWhite musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 24.01.2023.

3 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Tuberose lotion
What I like about the whole Memo brand is that each of their perfumes is treated as a broader concept and comes with accompanying artwork and a bottle design that deserves a prominent spot in any collection. I do not care much for the bit-too-vague backstories, but I can live with that. Anyway, in this edition of the Fleurs Bohèmes line, Memo takes on the tuberose theme.

Marfa opens with a smooth and refreshing light breeze. Things feel a bit fruit-juicy here, a bit sweet and kind of sappy. It does not take long before the white florals appear, along with an overwhelming creamy sensation. It is as if Memo stripped the tuberose of all its sharp and green facets and all that is left is the velvet-smooth softness. And then the ylang, the vanilla and the sandalwood take this creaminess a few steps further, almost into body lotion territory.

Admittedly, the composition feels highly luxurious. It is clear that this is a quality product. But somehow this makes me feel like an Instagram vlogger (or any person for that matter, just picturing an image here) who layers scented body care products with high-end perfumes. Golden sparkle filter and all. Not my kind of vibe.
Top Review 31
Trauma Tuberose
These white blossoming agave plants fascinate, maltreat, traumatize and follow me since my earliest childhood. In our family, tuberose scents were somehow always a part of my female relatives.

Grandma on her mother's side used Fracas of Piguet during her life, Grandma on her father's side Crescendo of Lanvin my mother in the 70's and 80's Balahé of Léonard, Chloé and Lacroix' C'est La Vie... I liked these fragrances very much at all and they always gave me a pleasant feeling of security and home.

In those days, 1970-1980, I didn't know what to do with perfumes, I got my first fragrances in 1985, for my 15th birthday as a present... Macassar of Rochas and Ébène of Balmain... Long time ago.

But now back to tuberose, I have been looking for a long time for a tuberose fragrance that you can wear as a man, unfortunately only with very moderate success, mostly the Odeurs favored by me were too feminine (eg Do Son by Diptyque or Moon Bloom by Hiram Green) and / or only with simultaneous intake of an ibuprofen 800retard reasonably wearable ... especially e.g. Histoires de Parfums Tubereuse 1-3

Now, after years, quasi en passant, I have found the tuberose perfume for me: Species Land Marfa by Memo.
This fragrance does not bite me, pinch me or cause headaches or other traumas. Perfectly balanced ingredients envelop you in a velvety creamy aura, without leaving this puffy undertone of these flowers. Sandalwood and cedar give a beautiful woody base that was ultimately the deciding factor to buy this fragrance. The fragrance lasts for a good 10 hours without too much sillage, which I find perfect with this fragrance.

Finally found the tuberose for me and thanks to the charming saleswoman of one of the best perfumeries in the Rhineland I am also open to the brand Memo... the next one will be French Leather or Eau de Memo, we'll see ;-)

Marfa by Memo
Marfa is a beautifully modulated white floral with an agave nectar to add sweetness and freshness to the tuberose and orange blossom. It never veers too sharp, a bit dry leading it to unisex potential. Very long lasting, quality experience, and unique in its style. It will be noticed in a good way.

1 short view on the fragrance
Ka3nKa3n 2 years ago
Powerful yet linear fragrance, personally preferring the limited release one, it has more facets and depth. Interesting house, sample first

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

8 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Memo Paris

Cuirs Nomades - African Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Winter Palace by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Irish Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Eau de Memo by Memo Paris Fleurs Bohèmes - Tiger's Nest by Memo Paris Fleurs Bohèmes - Sintra by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Russian Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Fleurs Bohèmes - Lalibela (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Italian Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - French Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Shams Oud / Shams by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Sicilian Leather by Memo Paris Escales Extraordinaires - Lalibela Oud by Memo Paris Fleurs Bohèmes - Granada by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Siwa (2018) by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Kedu by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Moroccan Leather by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Siwa (2007) by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Tamarindo by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Ocean Leather by Memo Paris