Fleurs Bohèmes - Sintra 2020

Fleurs Bohèmes - Sintra by Memo Paris
Fleurs Bohèmes - Sintra is a popular perfume by Memo Paris for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is sweet-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

BergamotBergamot Red fruitsRed fruits PetitgrainPetitgrain Orange blossom absoluteOrange blossom absolute NeroliNeroli JasmineJasmine MilkMilk Madagascan cinnamonMadagascan cinnamon Rose absoluteRose absolute BalsamBalsam Bourbon vanilla absoluteBourbon vanilla absolute CaramelCaramel CedarwoodCedarwood MarshmallowMarshmallow MuskMusk

Submitted by Narjesi, last update on 17.08.2022.

3 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Erikkre
Smelling like fragranced candel.. but could not be done better!
I remember that I tried Sintra first as a tester and was in aw with its warmness and width. Before you spray you can see in the tester it’s warm and dark-honey like colour and this is altogether how the fragrance is perceived. It has a very warum expressions which can be deemed a little artificial in the beginning but really unfolds after some minutes of wear. I gave Sintra to a friend to test and he told me it smelled like fragranced candels - at the beginning I was offended but he was right and I found that I can like it nevertheless.

Elynthia
Amazing sillage and longevity, I'm impressed!
The scent opens with a green scent of freshly cut petitgrain with a sweet background. If you don't like the opening, be patient, because around 20 mins later, the main scent develops and it's less green, and more marshmallowy sweet. It's absolutely gorgeous and imo signature scent worthy. It also lasts crazy long: on skin the whole day, on clothes for a few days! Also it projects really far, only 2 sprays fill a room. That's what I'd call a good value for money. I personally use only 1 spray of this because it's that concentrated.

LOVE ME or LEAVE ME
I wish the opening didn't feel that synthetic and medical
because Sitra is truly a special creation.
This is a signature worthy perfume that feels
familiar and cozy but nothing comes close to it.
Yes, it shares similar DNA with LDBS, but Sintra stands out for that multi-faceted layers that
unfold unexpectedly through time.
The sillage and lasting power is phenomenal.
Please try a sample before purchasing a bottle, it draws polarizing reactions
Angelina1958
Sintra - my luminous and sensual fragrance veil
What a billowing veil of fragrance - I had already bought Sintra last fall and then shortly after put it in the souk, because I did not like something.
Yesterday, after several days and extensive testing Sintra has caused an initial ignition with me.
Already the first spray is different than I know it from many fragrances.
Here are no gentle flowers or herbs involved, no, here it pops right away properly!
All the ingredients mentioned shine and billow around me - I can not explicitly recognize each fragrance note, but it is the totality, the shimmering and shining billow, which has enchanted me and cast a spell.
For me personally, Sintra is pure joie de vivre - bright colours, sunny glass over an enchanted park, flowers, warmth and fruit in abundance.
After many hours - durability and sillage are enormous on my skin - the cheerful and colorful veil of fragrance slowly slides into a milky, familiar, warming and gentle pensiveness, which is only occasionally brightened by cheerful dabs.
The magic of my own imagination and fantasy makes it possible for me to go, enveloped by Sintra, to places that I cannot and will not discover to reality. Maybe I will see Sintra one day - maybe not.
It is beautiful to begin the journey of the senses - surrounded by this wonderful veil of fragrance - at any time.
If Sintra were a veil, I see it before me in all the colours of the rainbow, soft and cuddly, embroidered with iridescent flowers and sequins
Nutella335
Have you ever pruned an orange tree?
Admittedly, neither do I. However, if I think of the characteristic smell that comes from cutting other woody plants such as privet, boxwood or thuja, it would have to be like freshly cut orange tree, which is what I perceive in Sintra's upbeat.
Spicy green I smell, pleasantly fresh and and almost minty cool. As if the hedge clippers had been dipped in sugar before being cut, a soothing sweetness blends in almost instantly.
Let's put the shears aside, and if you'd like, grab a basket of the orange blossoms I picked off before topiary. I press my basket as close as I can, the blossoms smell lovely, so deep and sweet.
We head for the nearby cottage and take a seat on the old wooden bench in front of the kitchen window.
The path to the front door is lined with rose bushes, all faded. Too bad, I like the scent of roses very much, would have liked to perceive it. Instead, the mighty jasmine next to the house is in full bloom. Its scent mingles with that of the orange blossoms on our laps. Do you smell that? That's a nice way to spend some time on the sunlit bench.
But there's something else. Is that marshmallow? Hmm, not quite for me. I'd wager there's caramel pudding cooking in the kitchen behind us right now. Maybe with custard? In any case, a pleasant sweet fragrance envelops us, quite controversial to the fragrance prelude.
Now and then a small breeze blows a memory of the green cut to us, the combination is a beguiling scent of a spicy floral sweetness that I want to enjoy for hours.
Speaking of hours, Sintra has considerable longevity, 10 hours it stays on my skin, much longer on clothes. If I were forced to pigeonhole Sintra, I would choose the one labeled summer gourmand.
I really hope you can do something with this attempt to put my head cinema into words, feel free to let me know.

1 short view on the fragrance
TURQUOISETURQUOISE 7 months ago
There's something addictive about Sintra but also kind of unbalanced and sharp, it's hard to describe, such a polarizing & special creation!

Images

7 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Memo Paris

Cuirs Nomades - African Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Winter Palace by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Irish Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Eau de Memo by Memo Paris Fleurs Bohèmes - Tiger's Nest by Memo Paris Fleurs Bohèmes - Marfa (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Russian Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Italian Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Fleurs Bohèmes - Lalibela (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - French Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Escales Extraordinaires - Lalibela Oud by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Shams Oud / Shams by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Sicilian Leather by Memo Paris Fleurs Bohèmes - Granada by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Kedu by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Ocean Leather by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Siwa (2007) by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Moroccan Leather by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Tamarindo by Memo Paris Fleurs Bohèmes - Ilha do Mel by Memo Paris