Graines Vagabondes - Kotor 2022

Graines Vagabondes - Kotor by Memo Paris
7.4 / 10 7 Ratings
Graines Vagabondes - Kotor is a new perfume by Memo Paris for women and men and was released in 2022. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is still available to purchase.

Main accords

Sweet
Spicy
Gourmand
Woody
Oriental

ThymeThyme SaffronSaffron HazelnutHazelnut Tonka beanTonka bean HoneyHoney CaramelCaramel RhubarbRhubarb Bourbon vanilla absoluteBourbon vanilla absolute MatéMaté RoseRose CarnationCarnation JasmineJasmine LeatherLeather MyrrhMyrrh AmberwoodAmberwood SandalwoodSandalwood CedarwoodCedarwood OudOud PatchouliPatchouli MuskMusk
Submitted by Essy07, last update on 24.01.2023.

1 in-depth fragrance description

TannievanE
Such a pleasant suprise in dry down
TannievanE06/14/22 12:33

I blind bought this fragrance as soon as it came out. I mean...Hazelnut heaven.. what is not to love right?
And I do like gourmands, but not if they are too literal or linear.
I haven’t done a full day wear test yet as it's summer here and this to me is a cold weather fragrance.

My first impression after wearing it is that at first blast it leans masculine. BUT It gets much more unisex in dry down (within 15 minutes). I guess that’s due to the thyme … it’s not a medicinal opening but it has a bit of a herbal bite.

In dry down it gets really warm and cozy. The hazelnut really comes through and it makes it a bit creamy nutty but it’s not lactonic. Together with the amber, vanilla an tonka I just didn't want to stop smelling my wrists.

I think this would work great for colder fall weather.
It’s a strong fragrance… To me it has some similarity to Side effect by Initio.. not a dupe... But that intensity has the same vibe in the dry down.

I definitely like it… but I would not describe it as a gourmand-gourmand (as I had expected it to be).

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by Memo Paris

Cuirs Nomades - African Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Winter Palace by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Irish Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Eau de Memo by Memo Paris Fleurs Bohèmes - Tiger's Nest by Memo Paris Fleurs Bohèmes - Sintra by Memo Paris Fleurs Bohèmes - Marfa (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Russian Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Fleurs Bohèmes - Lalibela (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Italian Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - French Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Shams Oud / Shams by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Sicilian Leather by Memo Paris Escales Extraordinaires - Lalibela Oud by Memo Paris Fleurs Bohèmes - Granada by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Siwa (2018) by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Kedu by Memo Paris Cuirs Nomades - Moroccan Leather by Memo Paris Les Echappées - Siwa (2007) by Memo Paris Graines Vagabondes - Tamarindo by Memo Paris