Alien 2005 Eau de Parfum

Alien (Eau de Parfum) by Mugler
Alien (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Mugler for women and was released in 2005. The scent is floral-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Black Opium (Eau de Parfum)

Jasmine sambacJasmine sambac
Cashmere woodCashmere wood
AmbergrisAmbergris

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 17.09.2021.

Basic but worth it
I have long resisted jumping on the Alien bandwagon. Fragrances that everyone wears are less attractive to me at first. In addition, I found him at first rather getting used to and got a headache when someone wore him. At some point I got Alien as a birthday present and I have to say I love it. Maybe also because it smells completely different on my skin than it does on a test strip or when I smell it on someone in the street. I get compliments on the scent all the time and it leaves its mark on every place I go. Even a little bit is enough to make an impression. However, in my opinion, it is best suited for the evening. Alien remains a classic that doesn't disappoint, though it's not a unique selling point either. For the price, however, definitely worthwhile
Sought and yet found
I smelled this scent unknown to me until then quite often, I should have been so 16/17j old. In the stairwell, elevator, in school, even once at the doctor's visit
I always found him so intoxicating and recognition worthy, I wanted to find him and own, for me, the fragrance was simply ME.
*i would never have come at that time on Mugler there I once Angel and Womanity smelled and me so badly became that I had the mark no more at all in the head and/or I wanted to know nothing more of*

I went to Douglas, I thought I would find it, I really tried a lot of things... but I did not find it. I could not describe him as he really is so helped me even a Douglas saleswoman not much further..

Mom had ordered online and got samples, Mugler Alien was there so for me of course uninteresting :D
One day I came in the morning down in the kitchen and thought only OMG ! Where does MY fragrance come from now?! Mom smelled so wonderful, but told me directly the scent would be absolutely not her taste, she showed me the sample and I was almost speechless. Finally I found you although I hate you in principle :DD.

So I found Alien and my purchase consisted directly of EDP and the body lotion. Mama fragrance I then no longer come too close ^^ .

You have to have smelled Alien I think, I can not describe him well... for me he is just intensely beautiful... sexy, wicked but also warm and cuddly.
Love at second sight
Once upon a time in the summer of 2015...
On this hot afternoon I sought refuge from the heat at my dear friend, who invited me for coffee. After a friendly greeting, she told me the latest news and presented your latest fragrance acquisition: Alien by Thierry Mugler.
The first impression: The bottle is really not from this earth! So mystical and elegant. "This fragrance must be something very special," I thought to myself. The moment my friend proudly and so generously sprayed it on her skin, the switch flipped on me. A pungent musty cloud formed around my friend that felt like it would destroy any life around it. I have never smelled such an aggressive scent before. My girlfriend, however, beamed up to both ears.

..As life sometimes plays so our ways parted and I also forgot this fragrance on her.

After a few years, I smelled this scent again at work. Without knowing it, I asked the customer what beautiful and intense floral fragrance she would wear....

The answer: Alien !

No, it couldn't be! He didn't smell like that! I thought to myself. (Today I know that every fragrance develops differently on the skin)

Since Christmas 2020

I: Happy owner of Thierry Muglers Alien, rejoice in this wonderfully composed jasmine dream, which accompanies me since then regularly with intoxicating potency and always makes me happy. Through this fragrance I automatically just feel better.

Alien you are a masterpiece!
My favorite fragrance
I have worn Alien almost daily for a few years and have repurchased several times. It is a strong fragrance, but for me it seems soft and not pungent. I especially like the fresh aspect right at the beginning, which reminds me of fresh bed linen. Unfortunately, I no longer smell it on me after a few minutes, although it stays on the skin for a long time

Virginia93
Not a fan of jasmine, but this one is awesome (and not indolic)
A friend of mine had many old perfumes that she wanted to get rid of, she asked me if I was interested, otherwise she would have throw them in the bin...of course I said yes, also because I love getting to know new fragrances.
And there it was, Alien, the coolest bottle, completely full, the colour of the liquid was brown (I don't know if it's normal or not), she told me the perfume was 10 years old or more so I tried it to see if it was spoilt and it wasn't at all...it was perfect!! It's unbelievable how it could mantain itself inside the box for all these years!
Result: I kept it and I use it everyday because the persistence is crazy, especially on clothes and hair and everytime I move I can smell it, the jasmine is amazing :) yay I got a big bottle of perfume for free.
Mayflower96
I'm never giving it back....
Even though I haven't seen the inside of a bar/club in a long time and actually don't really remember what my favorite club is like, I always enjoy catapulting myself back in the evenings with Alien at the moment.

Alien wears someone who wants to stand out pleasantly. With one or two Spühern I have so far only positive feedback eingeheimst- whether man or woman. Somehow, the fragrance makes you feel special (must honestly say that no one in my environment owns Alien) and gives the evening and the situation the attention it deserves.
When I currently have the desire to stroll through the alleys of the city in the evening, drink a glass of wine with my friends in a somewhat full pub and later go dancing a little, then I put on Alien and am immediately back in a time without Corona.

My first contact with Alien was in Munich, 2013, in a fashion store where a customer stood in front of me at the checkout with probably 5 puffs of Alien on her skin. We had some distance to each other, but I could still see the fragrance strongly perceived and was enchanted. A fragrance that is so not at all appreciated as an everyday fragrance, but wanted to be worn.
Later I had gotten a sample of the fragrance in a perfumery and smelled the whole way home on the little card. I was hooked...knew it...and thought it was super.....

If I had to whittle my collection down to three bottles, Alien would still be among them. An awesome scent that I would never want to be without!

Have fun with the fragrance and I look forward to your feedback :)
Every beginning is hard
Alien and I didn't have it easy. I started my perfume taster journey with a very cheap dupe brand, to first look basically which directions I like and which not. Among them was a dupe to Alien. I liked the basic direction but unfortunately it gave me a headache and had such a "cheap smell", like all the dupes I tested by the way. They were all so bad that I could not even use them up, but in the garbage.
I then found this forum (hallelujah;-)) and the Souk and started ordering original samples, which definitely flattered my nose more. An Alien, however, was never among them, because I had the headache still well in memory. Plus, I found the bottle so unaesthetic that I wrote it off completely.
Until.... one day.... i ordered samples from a dear perfumer here and bravely ordered Alien as well. Her collection was so big, I wanted so many samples and thought it was worth the risk to add those. Thanks at the point for the great Souk experience.

Skeptical and brave at the same time, I sprayed Alien directly onto my skin, ready to jump and wash it right off. But what was it? Sensual, warm, sexy, from headache or cheap undertones far and wide no trace. I was surprised and boldly sprayed after. The scent remained very linear became minimally woody in the drydown but always remained equally feminine and seductive. Also the durability and the sillage are excellent.
You guessed it...after two days of wrestling with me because of this awful bottle, I ordered a 60 ml bottle and the next surprise was already waiting: the bottle is totally beautiful face to face, much more beautiful than in the photos. So I was blown away again.

Since then, I wear Alien almost every day. This fragrance awakens something in me. When I put it on, I immediately take on a different attitude, internally and felt externally. It makes me feel so feminine and sensual, feelings which I appreciate but which usually get lost in the stressful hamster wheel of everyday life with a job, family, uni and now Corona. I spray it on and everything seems clearer, deeper, more meaningful. It contours and highlights everyday life. Thus I direct my attention when wearing to more essential things, feel more than to think, am more than just to function.
It is by far the most sensual fragrance in my small collection so far, and I can wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone looking for something along these lines. Test it out, don't be put off by the packaging and be brave. It's worth it
Soofiee
A little party never killed nobody
When I smell the scent today, I almost get melancholy. I think of a sweaty night. There's dancing, there's flirting. The scent exuded an aura. It screams flirtation.
I myself enjoy the compliments I get on the scent.
Alien is my go-to party scent. How I long for a disco visit. Applying the fragrance makes me think back to all the nights when life gives freedom.

Luxury Jasmine Soap Fragrance
I have only tested the new formulation. Soapy, mystic jasmine, medium sweet - For me when I want to feel freshly showered in the winter. It's a pretty linear scent to me, uncomplicated yet interesting
Something of a classic
I think everyone knows at least one person who wears Alien. The fragrance is very special and memorable for a "designer fragrance", you recognize it everywhere. Especially I find that you can fill up the bottle in many perfumeries, which is perfect for such a fragrance (which you can wear super as a daily & therefore used up faster times). Perfect for anyone who wants to stand out in everyday life without having to spend a lot of money. The durability is mega (you know when you go to shower, and suddenly the perfume with the water vapor rises in the nose? - alien is one of those). Ambergris is definitely very present, which is why it is a very warm scent and in my opinion is more something for the colder months

Alex1984Alex1984 2 months ago
Intergalactic jasmine. Can and will turn from hate to love. Go vintage!
StinkypennyStinkypenny 2 months ago
4.5
Fell in love with it as a child. Pined after it for over a decade. Now own a wee 30ml... it's not what it was.
ScentwitchScentwitch 9 months ago
Intoxicating and alluring, great for day or night, but very feminine oriented.
CatarinaCatarina 2 years ago
A floral, spicy, balsamic sexy perfume, so simple and yet so complete. It has a strong and long projection and it's great for any evening.
DPArtistDPArtist 3 years ago
Mesmerizing, incredibly feminine and sexy as hell! Strong & sweet but with a unique freshness, would love to smell this on a woman I'm with.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
Warm, deep,a little bitter,sexy. intoxicating : a sweet tooth from another galaxy. Maybe the Princess Leyla's scent? Wonderful sillage.
Bcars10Bcars10 4 years ago
4.5
If you're in the market for weird and unusual from the bottle to the fragrance, this is the scent for you!

MUGLER - Alien EdP . 04/2018
by AidennQueen
by MissGuerlain
by MissGuerlain
by Schalkerin
...mein allerschönster Armschmuck! Erinnert mich an Jugendstil...
by BiancaAp
by Stardust
by Stardust
Alien 80ml Edp exclusiv Editon für Printemps Paris

Popular Mugler

A*Men Pure Havane by Mugler Alien Essence Absolue by Mugler A*Men Pure Malt by Mugler Alien Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 by Mugler Angel Muse (Eau de Parfum) by Mugler Les Exceptions - Oriental Extreme / Oriental Express by Mugler A*Men Pure Malt - Création 2013 by Mugler Angel Eau Sucrée 2014 by Mugler Les Exceptions - Over The Musk by Mugler Mugler Cologne by Mugler Angel Iced Star by Mugler Alien - Le Goût du Parfum by Mugler Alien Les Parfums de Cuir by Mugler A*Men Pure Tonka by Mugler Angel (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Mugler Alien Eau Sublime by Mugler A*Men Pure Coffee by Mugler Angel Étoile des Rêves by Mugler A*Men Ultra Zest by Mugler Miroir Miroir - Miroir des Majestés by Mugler