Alien 2005Eau de Parfum

Alien (Eau de Parfum) by Mugler
Alien (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Mugler for women and was released in 2005. The scent is floral-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Jasmine sambac, Cashmere wood, Ambergris

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 27.09.2020.

Well, I...
...I'm trying to decide whether or not to serve Alien for dinner. We have 14.30 o'clock and, because I didn't feel like cooking, we want to go to our Stammschnitzel restaurant...where the portions are generous, the service attentive and the food is brought quite fast. The small 15 ml Flakönchen I own is as big as the palm of my hand and fits perfectly into it. I hold it into the light and think of an oversized amethyst...purple, dark and mysterious The fragrance is unique...it always has been and always will be. I used to wear it up and down, of course I got tired of it at some point...because everyone was wearing it. So I had decided never to buy it again...but...exactly but...when I discovered the small edition of it in the perfumery a few months ago, I had to have this adorable thing.
I open the lid and sniff it...wonderful this jasmine which is discreetly audible...heaven if I sprayed it on now, the whole apartment would smell like it. My stomach is growling and I have to think about the schnitzel restaurant. A clean, small, rustic, rustic furnished swabian restaurant. I close the lid again. No...putting that smell on now is a waste. This scent needs its big entrance, not a swabian restaurant that is in the middle of nowhere and certainly not at 2.30 pm...but a club, a bar or at least a chic in restaurant after 10 pm. Alien is a monster as far as H+S is concerned...shy women or girls should not take it, this Jasmine-Cashmere-Ambra mixture is highly explosive and should be enjoyed with caution...and for some it causes a lot of headaches. Even if Alien is "only" a designer scent...it is phenomenally well done!
Heavenly...
First of all: I don't like the smell on me; kind of musty.

But I had a girl in my vocational school class who wore this scent almost every day.
In everyday life only one spray; at party times also three to four :-)

She herself had a lively, cheerful, perky manner, paired with a good self-confidence.

On her, the scent was heavenly...
flowery, oriental, warm, a little sweet; together an opulent mixture.

Then years later I went to a carnival event and stood together with some other girls.
Suddenly my nose caught a familiar scent.
I turned around and yes, that's where she stood, wrapped in her scent
I hope she carries it forever..

not of this world!
That's pure S* in the bottle!
So holla the forest fairy - the smell absolutely knocks you out.

The scents of ambergris and jasmine are a perfect match. It is intense, sexy and totally fascinating. Especially men seem to like the fragrance very much, because you get absolutely many compliments for this scent.

The sillage is very strong, you are perceived by the whole room and for me this fragrance has the best durability of all the perfumes I own. With three sprays over 13 hours, a shower and a round of sleep it was still perceptible! Awesome!

Also here I would recommend every buyer to test the fragrance in advance!
A blind purchase would not be recommended here.

Although it is claimed in many Youtube videos that the fragrance is worn en masse, I personally cannot confirm this. For me it is still unique and something very special.
Alilove
A night of partying in the heart of a capital city
This fragrance really has it all and comes across as quite ostentatious due to its strong vibrating aura. However, its dark, extraordinary character casts a spell over many jasmine lovers. The jasmine blossom is extraordinarily feminine and radiant and flirts longingly with the white amber, which gives the whole thing another erotically warm oriental note. In the background, woody notes of cashmeran make themselves felt, giving the fragrance a special depth. Personally, I always smell a fine mint note, which brings a special freshness and doesn't let the fragrance dry out boringly. For me it's definitely a sexy fragrance that guarantees lots of attention and compliments
Alien ALIEN _a_l_i_e_n_ Abduction to another world
How you gave me the creeps! I was still so young when I met you for the first time! Shyly I entered the perfumery with a beating heart and my very first perfume voucher, which by far exceeded my usual budget of the drugstore fragrances I was familiar with.
Yes, I was a perfume virgin!
Glittering, sparkling, shimmering; a new world opened up to me. A mixture of noble scents welcomed me. Anticipation, excitement and fear. I looked around uncertainly, 1 step here, 2 steps there, but not too close to the shelves! A saleswoman approached me and asked perfectly formed, whereby she may be helpful to me. Of course I had suspected, hoped and yet feared this contact. I said quietly and shyly: "I'm looking for a perfume for myself!" The next question, in which fragrance direction to go, hardly helped me to feel more comfortable. Helplessly, I looked down the shelves. The shop assistant noticed my insecurity and sprayed 3 scents on test strips and off went my 1st real fragrance adventure! Tensely I sniffed and just as tensely the shop assistant watched me. She quickly got a feeling for the direction in which things could go in the still unknown scent world. Hypnosis and nina ricci were my favourites. I also found lolita fascinating. There were worlds between the perfumes I knew and this one. Smell explosion! Smell infatuation! Madness! The salesgirl noticed that I became more courageous and thought I was ready for you. She took you high up off the shelf Mystical, mysterious, eerie, dark. And then she spoke your name. Alien! It echoed in my head, ALIEN, the sound distorted _a_l_i_e_n_ and became deeper and deeper. I took a step back "No, he's not for me!" A fragrance with this name, which comes in such an extraordinary and self-confident flacon, frightened me. I didn't want to sniff you, not let you touch my skin. I didn't want to know you. Scary and psychic. I felt you were watching me. I hurriedly decided on two harmless, friendly scents and went outside, away from you and your creepiness I stayed well clear of you for the next few years. I still saw you waiting and patiently lurking. I was only too aware of your existence More self-confident, more mature and God knows no more perfume virgin, I approached you courageously 10 years later. There you were right in front of me: sublime, focused, confident of victory. With bated breath I touched you. You lay surprisingly comfortably in my hand. Strange and yet familiar. Mystical, unique, noble, but no longer eerie. A breath of what was about to await me enveloped you.
Like a true gentleman, you held yourself back comfortably until I was ready for you. No test strip should come between us. All or nothing. It's now or never.
And then you seduced me with full force, with all your senses and almost drove me out of my mind with your fullness and intensity. Electrifying, demanding and yet warm and soft at the same time. You tore me into your world. You brought me a huge bouquet of jasmine with a deep, long look that confidently promised everything I was longing for. Violet, dark, strange and yet eerily familiar. Attractive and powerful, enveloping and present Today you also give me security and safety. You are a comforting presence and from the beginning you were the perfect lover. My alien of the hour, still fascinates and surprises me with many a fragrance orgasm to cuddle you afterwards, to stay with me and to show the world that I belong to you!
Great smell!
Gave the scent away recently, and what can I say - it arrived. And rightly so! I don't think there are many women who don't like that scent. You can't go wrong with Alien. It pleases both the female and the male sex equally. The scent is noticeable and attractive. Not perfect, but highly recommended.
The road side changer
I would say I am a very tolerant person. Well, olfactorially speaking, not too much
The headline says it all: if I smell this scent I MUST change sides of the road immediately, immediately, change my seat or just hold my breath.

This sour, pungent, acrid smell goes through the nose into the sinuses directly into my brain and causes extremely unpleasant headaches there.

The Sillage is (unfortunately) unbeatable good, which does not necessarily make it better to endure ;)

I hope that none of the wearers will step on their feet here...tastes are different, as we all know!
Intensely different
Pungent, fascinating, flowery, beguiling, intense, shocking, repulsive ... and yet it always arouses my curiosity. Now and then a lady with this scent floats past me. It surrounds her. She draws all attention to herself, she leaves the room and a little later her perfume. Alien is a phenomenon. I like it on others. I think it's because I can only perceive it for a few seconds at a time. On myself it's too much, too flowery, too heavy, too intense. I keep trying, but we just don't become friends. I like Jasmine, but a few flowers, not the essence of ten bushes. Alien is just too much of everything
So that's what they do at Area 51
Alien, oh, Alien. You're a bit like Alf. The only difference is, the cats in the neighbourhood can be safe. Was I looking for you? No. I smelled you for the first time in 2010, when I was only 13. A small but powerful sample of perfume burned you into my olfactory receptors (which isn't that hard with your identity) and also into my heart. At that time you, "Alien", were the best scent my inexperienced teenage nose had ever spotted. In 2011 I wished you a happy birthday and afterwards I carried you almost every day. Always just a splash, so much reason was there. And oh you dearest bit, what hail it compliments. 3 schoolmates even bought you in the end. Meanwhile 9 years have passed - my collection has grown considerably since then and I have to admit: in the meantime there are one or two fragrances that I wear much more often. Nevertheless there must always be a bottle of yours in the house! Because you are special. I take almost no scent course was - from the beginning a real jasmine cloud envelops me. The "scent pyramid" reads very modestly and of course there are more nuncen than indicated - but jasmine, amber and cashmere wood are the stars of the fragrance. Woody, a cool sweetness and a dominant jasmine. Very room-filling (for a dose of more than 2 splashes, prison sentences should be threatened), opulent and... unique. Except for the Dupes, there is no fragrance I can compare with you. The durability is also from another star - on a scarf you can smell the scent intensively for 3/4 days and even after that you can still perceive it for the rest of the week. Also on the skin it lasts longer than a day, even after the evening shower a veil remains.

- - Alien is a very special scent for me and one of the few scents that I can easily recognize. Be it in a department store, on the street - he pokes out. I can't mistake it unless it's a really well made dupe. He has a remarkable value for me - after all, this is the first serious "fragrance love". For almost 10 years now he has been my faithful companion and even the slightest touch of him makes me smile. Really alien
Outrage yourselves!
After we finished our education, my girlfriend and I moved into a flat share and enjoyed life to the fullest. At that time we were still too young, too rich, too beautiful and too brave. And this fragrance embodies exactly this lifestyle. After a wild weekend in too high shoes, too short dresses and too much champagne, which is suddenly given to you by far too old men, my roommate applies at least three splashes of this fragrance and rushes into the office. The whole apartment and the whole hallway are filled with her scent. The older colleagues were indignant about such a striking scent and the boss suddenly looked at you for a moment too long ...
Meanwhile, I mascaraed my eyelashes to infinity with my first expensive Lancôme mascara, and in the process I was making plans to move to the big city to study ...

Six years later.

I rarely wear the scent anymore. It just didn't fit with the screwed up exams, the shitty side jobs, the bullying during the internship and the resulting question "Where did my self-confidence actually disappear to?"
So Alien is pausing right now and I use rather inconspicuous scents. But at some point I will have the bottle refilled and remember when we had too much of everything and expected everything from life.

CatarinaCatarina 8 months ago
A floral, spicy, balsamic sexy perfume, so simple and yet so complete. It has a strong and long projection and it's great for any evening.
DPArtistDPArtist 20 months ago
Mesmerizing, incredibly feminine and sexy as hell! Strong & sweet but with a unique freshness, would love to smell this on a woman I'm with.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 23 months ago
Warm, deep,a little bitter,sexy. intoxicating : a sweet tooth from another galaxy. Maybe the Princess Leyla's scent? Wonderful sillage.
Bcars10Bcars10 4 years ago
4.5
If you're in the market for weird and unusual from the bottle to the fragrance, this is the scent for you!

MUGLER - Alien EdP . 04/2018
by Ilovecoffee
by Ilovecoffee
by AidennQueen
by AidennQueen
...mein allerschönster Armschmuck! Erinnert mich an Jugendstil...
by BiancaAp
by Stardust
by Stardust
Alien 80ml Edp exclusiv Editon für Printemps Paris

Popular Mugler

A*Men Pure Havane by Mugler Alien Essence Absolue by Mugler A*Men Pure Malt by Mugler Alien Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 by Mugler Angel Muse (Eau de Parfum) by Mugler Les Exceptions - Oriental Extreme / Oriental Express by Mugler Angel Eau Sucrée 2014 by Mugler A*Men Pure Malt - Création 2013 by Mugler Mugler Cologne by Mugler Les Exceptions - Over The Musk by Mugler Alien - Le Goût du Parfum by Mugler Miroir Miroir - Miroir des Majestés by Mugler Les Exceptions - Ambre Redoutable by Mugler Angel Étoile des Rêves by Mugler A*Men Pure Tonka by Mugler Angel Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 by Mugler Les Exceptions - Cuir Impertinent by Mugler A*Men Pure Coffee by Mugler Alien Les Parfums de Cuir by Mugler Angel (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Mugler