Alien Fusion 2019

Alien Fusion by Mugler
Alien Fusion is a new perfume by Mugler for women and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesGinger, Cinnamon
Heart Notes Heart NotesTuberose, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, White amber

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 21.10.2020.

Red star ?
? ? Red star ??

... In this star galaxy, there is a very pleasant climate... During the day there is almost no cold and at night everything is nice and quiet. The beautiful red aurora borealis envelops the whole galaxy... ...and all flowers bloom... it becomes warm, pleasant and cuddly... the whole planet is full of red and purple flowers... which shine in their full splendour, the calyxes have a beautiful star shape... and the falling leaves glow into sparkling emeralds... ????

in the background there are moving beautiful and graceful mythical creatures ... Their bodies change colour according to their feelings ... ?❤️???

Exactly from this aurora borealis the red star was born. Formerly in Alien Galaxy in the violet section a red meteorite was born from the aurora like from nothing. It has warmed up the whole planet for 1000 years with its beautiful golden light until one day it simply broke apart...

... A thousand red beings are born... half man and half star? ? ?✨✨✨

Mugler - Alien Fusion ? ? ?

The scent is much softer and not as penetrating as the normal Alien. It's warm, dreamy... Cinnamon with ginger and the sweet vanilla make it very soft, but still its strong character comes out??
Notes:
Ginger, cinnamon, tuberose, orange blossom, vanilla, white amber
Vivien1001
The sexy little sister of Alien!
So you cannot deny that this fragrance is related to the original.
The alien DNA is clearly discernible.

With its very spicy top note, this fragrance is as seductive as the original, but less obtrusive and in my opinion even more wicked and warm.

This fragrance is much more wearable for many ladies than the original. The original virtually screams for attention. The fusion is more in the background, but it doesn't need to hide, because here the devil is in the details. The warm "spiciness" of the fragrance makes it just as provocative as its big sister, but not too present.

Especially for warm summer evenings a great heavy fragrance, which does not kill, but is still something special.

I love it.

The Muggle Aliens are all from another star! Great work again with this scent
pudelbonzo
You're from the same star....
I love the aliens - and my boyfriend thinks, no wonder - I am also a mythical creature of a colorful plush star.

I'll take that as a compliment.

But if there really is this colorful star ruled by plushis, then Fusion is an emissary from there.

He appears in a neon red space suit illuminated by shimmering aurora borealis.

In the protection of darkness he does not like to act, because he likes it bright and shining.

He combines extravagance with a desire to play - and fun with joy.

His society is enlightening - but also has depth.

We can laugh and dance together - but also keep silent and dream.

In his big eyes, I mirror myself.
DonJuanDeCat
Parfumas don't like aliens. They make aliens cry. Perfumes are stupid!
Hello Sniffing Pack, here I am again and tell you today about the newest Alien scent, the Alien Fusion. Since there are now also Alien fragrances for men, I should mention here that I mean the women's fragrance. By the way, I have already tested the men's fragrance, so I don't try women's fragrances ONLY! :)

So... I personally really like the alien series. They have for me (almost) all a wonderful, beautifully sweet and genuinely sexy fragrance. I think the alien scents were also responsible for the fact that I had used the terms "bite, tasty" etc... at some point and since then I've been getting on everyone's nerves terribly (oh no, now you probably hate the alien scents even more because you now know that they were responsible for me becoming such a pain in the ass!!!). But damn it, that's the way it is, because the scents smell really great! When I imagine one of the great alien scents on a woman's skin, the water in my mouth is so concentrated that it probably runs out (and the woman runs away disgusted *sigh*)! NO! Nah, but seriously, I think the scent smells really good in women.

But no... unfortunately you women don't like the alien scents so much! I know that perfumes are by nature very stupid, but still, how can you not like such great fragrances? I'll NEVER understand that. Hmm... I think I should try to describe the scent in such a way that you will be totally curious about the scent! He he he :D

The fragrance:
The scent smells like cats!!! Okay, now I hopefully have your attention, and now stay here and listen! :D
The fragrance begins with a beautiful sweetness that reminds you of most alien fragrances and you can smell the DNA of the alien in any case (... stays here...!). This time the ginger adds a nice, herbaceous note. Ginger is usually an unusual scent, but it often smells good. I find it very successful here, too, even if it is a little weak.
I'm not sure about the cinnamon, but it can be that it radiates a slightly spicy sweetness, but as I said I'm a little unsure whether I really perceive the cinnamon here, because beside the sweetness of the jasmine also another flowery sweetness appears, which I associate with tuberose. What I also like is the light neroli scent, which harmonizes very well with the sweet notes.
In the background the scent is slightly powdery and creamy, so the scent is very gentle (like the head of a cat!) Well, aren't you still interested in the scent??).
Towards the end you continue to smell the beautiful (yes, beautiful!!) Alien DNA in the form of a jasmine sweetness, now mixed with vanilla and a little amber. The ginger is almost gone by now, but Neroli remains in the background for a while. All in all a wonderful, flowery-sweet and powdery gentle fragrance! But don't believe me... :D

The Sillage and the shelf life:
I think the Sillage is pretty good. Alien Fusion is not the strongest alien, but you are still wrapped in a nice scent cloud, so that you should be well noticed for a longer time.
The shelf life is also quite good as the fragrance remains on the skin for more than ten hours.

The bottle:
The bottle is more or less the same as most Alien fragrances, is accordingly both high quality and above all wonderfully designed. It is rectangular and angular and reminds with a little imagination even of a spaceship. This time the bottle is red, on the front there is the word Alien, which was written both forwards and backwards and therefore looks like a palindrome. The golden elements make the bottle look more elegant than showy. As I said, the bottle is all in all again very successful and looks simply great.

So, folks, that was alien fusion. I may rave a lot about alien scents, but it's just that I liked this scent here as well. Even so good that for me it belongs to the best Alien fragrances for a long time again!

It smells soft, beautiful, sweet, creamy, soft, especially feminine and above all so sexy! Okay, he's not a perfume that smells alien now, but honestly, does he have to be? He combines the strengths of most Alien fragrances in himself and thus once again not only gives a beautiful, but a really especially beautiful Alien fragrance. And also the synthetic note, which was never disturbing with most aliens, I notice here even clearly smaller. For me, this is an enormous increase to last year's Flanker (2018, the Flora Futura), which unfortunately still sprayed with synthetics and this synthetics was also not soo fragrant.

In any case, this scent is the perfect companion for the evening or to go out (also during the day). But less dosed it could also pass well as day scent. This makes it almost an all-rounder, which could be used at any time of the year, even if I would tend more towards spring and autumn.

Of course, there's one more thing I need to get off my chest: The scent works... Damn LECKER, mu ha ha ha ha, now I finally said it again, *ätsch*
Of course you certainly don't want to test the scent, *sigh*
...

*sigh* I bet if I have a girlfriend, she won't like an alien GUARANTEED either. I know that for a fact. That's how it's gonna be, and no different! Aaaaargh... at least my imaginary friend (Supergirrrrl = Melissa Benoist) loves this fragrance, mu ha ha ha ha DDD (okay, now I'm going crazy... so... even crazier, I meant). But seriously, go test the scent, or go read a comic book. You only have the choice between these two things. And since you're not into comics, you're going to have to test the scent now! All right, come on, on and off, go spray! D

So, I'm done with that and wish you a great evening, then see you next time! :)
Edda32
Minimalist warmth from our star
I have once a week the huge luxury of a free morning and this was today and it is over in ten minutes. But I would like to use these few minutes for a short comment on Alien Fusion. Simply because I'm so surprised. I don't know the twentyoderso aliens very well and had expected a kind of chemical club because of the bottle. Something between glyphosate and Britney Spears' bath cleaner, garnished with some artificial flowers.

But oh! I was positively surprised! Alien Fusion is a very fine, special fragrance. No totally complex structure with a lot of hype, but simple, but exciting through soapy sharpness.
Top note is gently peppery and warm. After a while this warmth develops away from the ginger towards a small bouquet of tuberose, but not pungent, but soft and soft. Orange blossoms discreet. The warm vanilla I can now also perceive after three hours, the spiciness of the ginger is still there. The fragrance develops into a delicate, flowery and creamy fragrance, with soap memories.
And because I recently commented on Twilly by Hermes in detail, I would also like to get rid of the fact that Alien Fusion really is a fragrance twin of Twilly. At home looking at the fragrance pyramid I see the similarity too. Alien is a little bit more complex, but still very harmonious.
Beautiful scent, only I think that it does not fit the coming season well, rather for the winter.
I hope I can make the scent palatable in nine minutes...
So let's get to work!
Extraterrestrials or beautiful seculars
Wow what colour this beautiful bottle has, it will remain in your memory and attract attention everywhere, but that's what he wants! A really great bottle, this color is guarantor for good mood or. The scent is nice for me, now many say surely the little sister is nice of boring, ne ne is not true. Nice is my girlfriend, my neighbour, my colleagues, I mean really nice from the heart. I'm glad to see and smell them, they could smell like that. A very pleasant friendly scent which is welcome to me. I love perfumes with cinnamon, vanilla and amber. This always has something to do with beautiful memories for me, I always feel good when I smell it. The tuberose is not exaggeratedly present but fits in well. I like this nice alien
Sommernacht
When Classique and Alien make love = Fusion!
It reminds me, especially in head and heart note, of the Classique EDT by JPG. It's like giving a spray of classic on a lilac alien. It's got something, but it's clearly a stand-alone scent that's certainly not a copy of the original alien. Durability is better than Flora Futura, which I really appreciate. Find it especially suitable as evening fragrance, as well as autumn/winter fragrance. Admittedly, inveterate alien fans wear it all year round.

Let's go dancing
I'm not a fan of original Alien but Alien Fusion is all about fresh shinny sparkling tuberose and orange flower on a sweet juicy bed of ginger and amber. Great fun celebration perfume. I can't picture wearing this one on a sad grey day. This is for weekends, night outs, parties and holidays. Enormous sillage and quite long lasting.

Mightynaf
Alien is cheating on us... no jasmine...? Yet
Alien Fusion is a skillful flanker as I find it. An (imaginary) jasmine fused with ginger and orange blossom.
Unfortunately I don't smell cinnamon out but some ginger ...reminds me a bit of Alien essence Absolue.
What I think is great is that Mugler managed to create an alien without jasmine which has the typical DNA of an alien and smells very jasmine-heavy! Either this is due to the good marketing or it shows how well Mugler can handle synthetic materials so that we get the illusion of a real jasmine even though there is no jasmine in it !=:) A very successful creamy mixture: I can also sniff a little tuberose, the mixture of tuberose and orange blossom gives me the spicy creaminess and floweriness. Great durability and sillage as usual!

A worthy Flanker completely after my little nose and not least because of the beautiful flacon!

by MHai
by MHai
Alien Fusion. Und Gardenie!
by Evita
by Bowser
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana

Popular Mugler

A*Men Pure Havane by Mugler Alien Essence Absolue by Mugler A*Men Pure Malt by Mugler Alien Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 by Mugler Angel Muse (Eau de Parfum) by Mugler Les Exceptions - Oriental Extreme / Oriental Express by Mugler Angel Eau Sucrée 2014 by Mugler A*Men Pure Malt - Création 2013 by Mugler Mugler Cologne by Mugler Miroir Miroir - Miroir des Majestés by Mugler Alien - Le Goût du Parfum by Mugler Les Exceptions - Over The Musk by Mugler Angel Étoile des Rêves by Mugler A*Men Pure Coffee by Mugler Angel Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 by Mugler Les Exceptions - Ambre Redoutable by Mugler A*Men Pure Tonka by Mugler Alien Les Parfums de Cuir by Mugler Angel (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Mugler A*Men Ultra Zest by Mugler