Angel 2019 Eau de Toilette

Version from 2019
Angel (2019) (Eau de Toilette) by Mugler
8.1 / 10 121 Ratings
Angel (2019) (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Mugler for women and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.
Top Notes Top Notes Mandarin orangeMandarin orange PeonyPeony
Heart Notes Heart Notes PralinéPraliné AppleApple
Base Notes Base Notes PatchouliPatchouli Blond woodsBlond woods CedarCedar
Videos
Submitted by Alexandraa, last update on 17.11.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Anni2108
A star in the perfume sky
Personally, I have not previously discovered a Mugler fragrance that I like and that I would wear.

Last year in early September, I was looking for a new fragrance for fall/winter. Through a review of a perfume Youtuberin I became aware of this Angel EdT and immediately thought "he could fit me".
So I ordered it for myself. Blind.

When the fragrance arrived I was immediately blown away by the bottle. Love him. He is simply an eye-catcher on the shelf.
Then I sprayed for the first time expectantly the fragrance on my skin.... Wow, just wow.

The angel comes across as sweet, soft and gourmandy (is that how you spell it?). The sweetness is very strong at first, but not pungent like many other sweet perfumes, and also wears off over time.

For an EdT, both the durability and the Sillage are enormously good.
On clothes or in the hair I perceive the fragrance even the day after I wore it.

Angel EdT is undoubtedly a successful reformulation of an old familiar fragrance. Well done.

Personally, I only wear the Angel in autumn and winter. Glad very much that I can bring the star now where it is slowly cooler again on my perfume shelf to the front
Helpful Review 8
1 fishing rod for me!
I was always quite fascinated by the Mugler DNA but also always convinced that this does not fit me. When I then still tested the Angel EdP, which I did not like at all, I let it be with the Muglers.(where I wanted to have Alien trz)
Recently, I came at Müller past the Mugler shelf and saw this star sparkle, which looked different than I had remembered him.
I examined him - EdT? Had I tested this one before? Spray... Cautiously, I smelled the test strip.... WOWWWW! I was completely blown away... Although I really appreciate the EdP as a vintage scent, I thought to myself, this is my Mugler.... I finally found it. It is quite sweet at the start, however the sweetness fades as it transitions into the beautifully fruity, praline heart notes. The drydown is gorgeous woody sweet and gives me the SAME vintage vibe den as the EdP and also has slight niche hints through the DNA. H+S+PL unbeatable. Almost an all rounder for me, however, I think it unfolds best in the transitional seasons. :)
Very helpful Review 20
Sweet and earthy to feel good
My first comment?
I'll just give it a try...

I once had a sample of the Angel EDP, which was lying around at our house unnoticed.
Until one day our boys discovered it.
They sprayed the little one with it. I'm almost tipped out of the Latschen.... Such a horrible and intrusive scent.
Even after scrubbing the scent did not go away and Sohnemann howled because he just smelled terrible, he went into another room, the fragrance cloud was already there before him!

At some point, someone sent along a sample of Angel body lotion and I tried it!

She smelled very different, as the EDP
Sweet, slightly earthy, warm and cozy.... Hmmmm, I was in love and the scent stayed in my head!

At some point I was browsing on various online perfumeries and saw it, the light blue star with the pink liquid. I was intrigued by it and already I had the smell of the body lotion back in my nose and hoped I could get a scent that smelled like that.

Without further ado, I ordered this beautiful bottle. When this arrived with me I tested cautiously, first on a test strip, I still had my intrusive smelling son in the back of my mind.... ?
He passed and I test on my wrist.
He reminded me of the body lotion and I was happy!

It starts off fruity, which I attribute to the tangerine, but quickly turns sweet! But not at all nauseatingly sweet.
I sweet tooth like the praline note very much!
The patchouli makes it slightly earthy in the base and so it lingers for days on scarves and clothes. Sweet- slightly earthy, warm...
Also on my skin he remains at least 8h.
This EDT tops all fragrances known to me so far, as far as durability is concerned!

For me, a sweet gourmand that fits wonderfully into the winter season, best when it's snowing and freezing cold!

In the summer he will unfortunately have to wait for me, because I feel him, for that too strong and heavy.
Lilac cloud
I'm not really into the Mugler fragrances; too heavy, too strong, too intrusive
and stinging in the nose.
But in the small city perfumery I was offered the Angel eau de Toilette to try. All right! Br />
The beautiful bottle in star shape glitters in a mixture of rose and lilac.
Spray: the pink cloud lays on my wrist.
I immediately perceive something comfortably warm.
Think the chocolate makes the heat
A little rose and slightly sour tangerine on top.
The juicy sweet apple comes through and is dipped into the warm liquid chocolate.

The woods gently add to the durability and give the fragrance additional depth and warmth.

I find it super on dull autumn days; so you are snuggled up comfortably warm in a blanket for the whole day.

A pleasant sweet scent that does not give me a headache.
Very helpful Review 15
(Be)Sensual.
They were once the two angels, Ur-Engel and Eau Sucrée.
The primal angel was the older of the two and everyone knew him.
Even here in the countryside he was constantly seen wandering with the most different women and girls.
They all wanted this sweet angel for themselves, but the primal angel simply did not want to grow up or commit himself despite his age. So he let himself be used by any lady who wanted him, which didn't do his reputation much good.

His younger brother, however, Eau Sucrée ... i tell you,
the two could hardly have been more different even though they looked almost the same.
He was more reserved and a little cooler, almost frosty. He was surrounded by that certain aura. Although he was really sweet as sugar, he never got the attention his brother had and probably didn't want it either.
He was seen from time to time throughout the year in the city, often alone on the way and unapproachable.
Very few people were interested in Him, some thought 'He is just like his brother' and others were already addicted to the slightly intrusive primordial angel and simply had no interest in Him.

The father of the two was the head of the secret Mugler Circle. He loved his sons equally, but noticed that neither had it easy. So he decided to let the best qualities of the two flow into a new angel and to send him to earth in the pre-Christmas time. He should be the perfect angel warm and cool at the same time, sweet and frosty and at the same time calm a little pushy, but in a reserved way..... and he succeeded.

The fragrance itself:
A fragrance that combines many contrasts. Sometimes you just have to bite the sour apple to appreciate the sweet praline.
The fragrance starts off just like Angel Eau Sucrée. I smell frosty berries that are somehow not stated in the scent progression and that cool, sugary touch. The whole thing gets warm very quickly and you notice this chocolaty Angel, but with less patch and a little more dark chocolate. All in all very harmonious and much more cuddly than Eau Sucrée, despite the strong similarity.
Even if I personally don't like the primal angel because it is too sweet and too strong for me, I love this soft Angel DNA paired with Eau Sucrée.

A great fragrance for the pre-Christmas season, even if some certainly outraged again in the world
shout out: ' AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH NOT NO ENGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! '
Angels simply belong to Christmas.
Shelf life is about 6 hours.
Becomes extremely warm and sensual after approx. 3-4 hours close to the skin.
I recommend to simply test him without expectation and impartiality.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

2 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Mugler

A*Men Pure Havane by Mugler Alien Essence Absolue by Mugler A*Men Pure Malt by Mugler Alien Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 by Mugler A*Men Pure Malt - Création 2013 by Mugler Angel Iced Star by Mugler Angel Muse (Eau de Parfum) by Mugler Les Exceptions - Over The Musk by Mugler Les Exceptions - Oriental Extreme / Oriental Express by Mugler Angel Eau Sucrée 2014 by Mugler Mugler Cologne by Mugler Alien Fusion by Mugler Alien - Le Goût du Parfum by Mugler A*Men Pure Tonka by Mugler Miroir Miroir - Miroir des Majestés by Mugler Angel Étoile des Rêves by Mugler Alien Les Parfums de Cuir by Mugler Alien Goddess (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Mugler A*Men Pure Coffee by Mugler Angel (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Mugler