Angel Muse (Eau de Parfum) by Mugler

Interdit
12.12.2020 - 01:19 PM
0.5

Nutty grapefruit

So... this opens with a clear grapefruit/nutella combo, rather pleasant and uplifting. Patchouli takes the back seat, letting nutella play around with the citrusy note. Perfect for those not so keen on a powerful patchouli.

But then vetiver takes stage, and despite having tried it won't really subdue of even a little. Too much for my like, sadly, because the initial combo is a definite winner. This is really choco-grapefruit dance on a base of soft patchouli. Overall a very nice fragrance but the take on vetiver doesn't do it for me.

My signature is Angel, devoted wearer since its birth, so perhaps that's the reason: no vetiver in the original.

Latest Reviews

InterditInterdit 1 year ago
Vetiver Moss - Alexander McQueen

Vetiver Moss Princess of the Forest
Oh. My. God. This.... where to start from?? It is DIVINE. I kid you not, upon first spray it sent me into a spraying frenzy! All I wanted to do was to drown in this velvety, lightly sweet, somewhat candied moss and OUTSTANDING vetiver. And I don't...

InterditInterdit 2 years ago
Violette (Eau de Parfum) - Molinard

Violette (Eau de Parfum) Forest fairy
Molinard is certainly an underestimated house, but it's a House deserving more recognition for sure! I am in love with their scents and will buy more. Its fragrances clearly are concocted with quality ingredients by true masters of the art of perfumery;...