Angel Sunessence Édition Bleu Lagon 2010

Angel Sunessence Édition Bleu Lagon by Mugler
Bottle Design Thierry Mugler
Angel Sunessence Édition Bleu Lagon is a popular limited perfume by Mugler for women and was released in 2010. The scent is sweet-fruity. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued. Limited Edition

Ginger flowerGinger flower
PatchouliPatchouli
StarfruitStarfruit
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 12.12.2015.

Patchoulli meets summertime!!!
In the same vibe of Angel but not that heavy and suffocating this is a summery perfume. it is rather strong in the patchoulli when first applied but the other notes tend to calm it down. It is very obvious that you are wearing T.Mugler's perfume from quite a distance but you must get over the first 10 mins, the drydown is nice though. The bottle is "happpy", the fume is very long lasting so do not over spray. I hope this will develop nicely like other summery perfumes of TM "eau de star" and "womanity". Good luck!

Still heavy on the patchouli
Angel Sunessence Bleu Lagon was a fragrance I stumbled upon the last time I was out shopping. I may be going into Winter on my side of the world, but I decided to test this perfume now rather than later.

It's still Angel underneath it all, but a lighter, fruitier version. I thought I could smell a strong pineapple accord at first, but since looking at the scent pyramid, I now know that I was smelling star fruit. Whatever it is, it's quite heavy and fruity.

Despite the somewhat watery quality, this is not an aquatic, nor something that I find particularly beachy. This fragrance might have a pretty name, but it doesn't sum up how this fragrance actually smells. Like the original Angel, it is very sweet and earthy.

If you hated the patchouli in Angel, I wouldn't bother testing this flanker as your reaction would be very much the same. The star fruit multiplies the strength of the patchouli by ten, as the vanilla attempts to smooth the blend with a touch of syrupy sweetness. This clash of notes is what makes this flanker, and the original Angel so intriguing.

As I left the store wearing Angel Sunessence Bleu Lagon, one woman in a shoe shop thought I was actually wearing Angel and complimented me on how well it suited me. I revealed that it was actually a flanker, and informed her of where it could be found. Who knows, I may have encouraged a purchase!

The novelty of wearing Angel and its many different editions has worn off during the years, so I no longer lust after the sweet, patchouli and chocolate gourmand aroma. I did own a bottle of Angel back in the day, and while I loved it, it was never really 'me'.

Angel Sunessence Bleu Lagon is incredibly lasting and on the verge of becoming a sillage monster, especially if over-applied. I recommend this fragrance, however I'm not so convinced that it should be worn during Spring and Summer.

Tart ginger, rich patchouli
Yum! Love the mix of tartness and rich patchouli underneath to carry it through. My only qualm with it is that it may have a tendency to go down the "platic-y" road, but this feeling is so fleeting that I'm able to ignore it and enjoy everything that I do like about it. I most certainly enjoy this more than Angel, which most of the time, is over-bearing for me, and just much too much of everything.

by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana
by Goldlola
by Goldlola

Popular Mugler

A*Men Pure Havane by Mugler Alien Essence Absolue by Mugler A*Men Pure Malt by Mugler Alien Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 by Mugler Angel Iced Star by Mugler Les Exceptions - Oriental Extreme / Oriental Express by Mugler Angel Muse (Eau de Parfum) by Mugler Les Exceptions - Over The Musk by Mugler A*Men Pure Malt - Création 2013 by Mugler Angel Eau Sucrée 2014 by Mugler Mugler Cologne by Mugler Alien - Le Goût du Parfum by Mugler A*Men Pure Tonka by Mugler Alien Les Parfums de Cuir by Mugler Angel (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Mugler A*Men Pure Coffee by Mugler Alien Eau Sublime by Mugler A*Men Ultra Zest by Mugler Angel Étoile des Rêves by Mugler Miroir Miroir - Miroir des Majestés by Mugler