Les Exceptions - Fougère Furieuse 2014

Les Exceptions - Fougère Furieuse by Mugler
Les Exceptions - Fougère Furieuse is a popular perfume by Mugler for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is green-spicy. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Geranium, Oakmoss, Bergamot, Coumarin, Neroli, Amber

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 11.01.2021.

Welcome to the Design Forest 3.0
Well, we know: more or less everything we smell in perfumes is chemistry, molecules copied from nature that fool our brains. Most of the time, fragrance artists strive to be so good at recreating nature that the illusion is perfect. In Fougère Furieuse, it is not the illusion of nature that is perfect, but nature exaggerated to perfection. Jean-Christophe Hérault, Créateur of several Les Exceptions fragrances, has truly created here the perfect DESIGNWALD!

Upon entering this 3-D animation of forest, a mélange of bergamot and rose geranium, green spicy with a slight floral stem note surrounds me. This disappears in favor of a more clearly empo swinging bergamot. I penetrate deeper into the forest, its aura sweetening, gumming up and souring at the same time, marvelling at lush "artificial flowers and neon moss "*. Over hours, the sharpness of the olfactory impression slowly fades, it becomes softer, more delicate, more ethereal.... Most beautiful is this fragrance after 18 hours, my skin feels as if dusted with delicate green powder...

Everything about Fougère Furieuse is waftingly artificially overdosed, a synthetic fragrance at its best, perfectly suited for an olfactorically enhanced 3-D animated cinema screening of "Alice in Wonderland"! Kind of fascinating - though not my world.

Quote taken from the statement of the highly esteemed Yatagan in his own conciseness (see below).
Christmas run
Today I was thinking about my former running group. Our trainings were always very hard, but I always enjoyed them very much. Our annual highlight: the Christmas run. On Christmas Day we went up into the morning to one of the highest mountains our region has to offer. We always covered about 20 kilometres at a fast pace. And the route was beautiful. There was a section where we had to go downhill on a still wet meadow that was due to the early morning. Below we crossed a small wooden bridge and after a few meters we arrived in the forest. Over a Trail we came on a firm forest way. Before the mountain waited for us, we went through a residential area and then only uphill. The higher we were, the denser the forest became. What started as a mixed forest below, ended in a dark fir forest. At the top we quickly took a group photo and down again. But that was not all: To celebrate the day, we always stopped at friends in the surrounding communities, praised the Christmas tree and were rewarded with a fine glass of schnapps. From the orchard meadow, of course
I find all of this in this Mugler fragrance, which I like, similar to Over the Musk. I smell the moss, the dewy meadow, the forest and also a little bit of fruit brandy arrives in my nostrils. Later the scent gets a bit warmer and invites to a cosy cuddle in front of the Christmas tree. Whether with or without a schnapps, the reader can decide for himself. A somewhat synthetic note, which unfortunately increases in intensity in the base, makes the fragrance a bit maggoty at the back. My guess is Ambroxan again. Here, however, it's not built in so strongly that it would annoy me. The scent gets a solid 8th from me.

I see him superficially on the masculine side. If you like fragrances like Gentle Fluidity Silver or Green Irish Tweed, you might also like this exclusive Mugler, which is a bit more reserved overall. By the way, the fragrance is not only suitable for the cold season.

Many thanks to Floyd, who probably had the right instinct that this is another one who will start my natural head cinema

Fleugère
by Floyd
Da Muglts ausm Moos
by Floyd
by RobK
by RobK

Popular Mugler

A*Men Pure Havane by Mugler Alien Essence Absolue by Mugler A*Men Pure Malt by Mugler Alien Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 by Mugler Angel Muse (Eau de Parfum) by Mugler Les Exceptions - Oriental Extreme / Oriental Express by Mugler Angel Eau Sucrée 2014 by Mugler A*Men Pure Malt - Création 2013 by Mugler Mugler Cologne by Mugler Les Exceptions - Over The Musk by Mugler Alien - Le Goût du Parfum by Mugler Angel Étoile des Rêves by Mugler Miroir Miroir - Miroir des Majestés by Mugler A*Men Pure Coffee by Mugler Angel Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 by Mugler A*Men Pure Tonka by Mugler Les Exceptions - Ambre Redoutable by Mugler Alien Les Parfums de Cuir by Mugler Angel (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Mugler Alien Eau Sublime by Mugler