Womanity Eau pour Elles 2012

Womanity Eau pour Elles by Mugler
Womanity Eau pour Elles is a perfume by Mugler for women and was released in 2012. The scent is fruity-sweet. It was last marketed by Clarins.

Top Notes Top NotesStrawberryStrawberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesCaviarCaviar
White fig
Base Notes Base NotesSeawaterSeawater

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 18.06.2021.

Live long and prosper
I don't know why I'm wondering. It is a Mugler, after all. And Muglers, whether you like them or not, all have one thing in common: they all have an alien quality.
So is this one. It has something of the fascinating swamps of the shape-shifters, which let you melt into something that seems hardly to be nameable, and which seems to dissolve boundaries. Am I now one with a strawberry lake, which is not made of strawberries, but only a watery, distant strawberry image, quasi made of strange swamp strawberries, blurred, incomprehensible, perhaps even devouring?

With the nose on my wrist something extremely intense foreign-fruity appears, so strange that I wonder how to put it into words and understand why some here, describe this fragrance as disgusting. If I take my nose just a little further away, the shape has changed: From olive green swamp strawberries to heavenly light strawberries of a paradisiacal exoplanet, where everything is always friendly, always balanced and always light. A place where there is no evil, fresh, lively, cheerful, exhilarating, supernatural.

Then the same thing happens as with the strawberries also happens again with figs, only delayed and therefore overlaid by the exoplanetary strawberries. The figs first grow in the swamp and at the same time they ring in the sky with lasting freshness to bliss.

For many hours now I am in this, my personal StarTrek episode. With Odo with other shape-shifters, and with Captain Picard and Beverly Crusher on the planet of the blessed fruit freshness at the same time.

To stay sane, I have to do two things:
First, I need someone rational to get me back into Starfleet territory. So I called Spock Second, I need a bottle of Womanity Eau Pour Elles. For that, I've gone to Ninchen
I take my leave with thanks to Odo, Mugler, Captain Picard, Beverly Crusher, Spock and Ninchen
and say:

Live long and prosper!

Strawberry and Fig
Womanity Eau pour Elles is a little sweeter than the original but overall not too different. Like the original I get mainly figue, and strawberry in this one. I don't get much caviar or sea water notes in this one or the original. If you already possess the original, and you're not particularly into strawberry, I don't see the point of purchasing it, though it's still good. The longevity is 7h+ and the sillage is moderate.

Originally written in 2013

"Womanity" goes gentle
When "Womanity" was first unleashed on the perfume world, reactions were mixed, ranging from euphoric to disgusted. The controversial fragrance with incredibly polarising power is too loud and "weird" for many people and I guess that's one of the reasons Thierry Mugler came up with "Womanity Eau pour Elles" in 2012, a lighter, fresher version of the ultra-tenacious "Womanity". The "Eau" is not as high-powered as you might expect, on the contrary, it is fruity and soft, I can smell strawberry and a sultry mix of white fig. The notorious "caviar note" is present, but keeps quiet and remains in the background. "Womanity Eau" convinces me with its deliciousness, with its haunting echo of the sea and its unusually gentle mélange of ingredients I know from the Eau de Parfum version (which I don't like as much as this summery flanker). Give it a try if you think that "Womanity EdP" is unbearable. You might be pleasantly surprised.

Womanity swallowing fruits
I had a quite rare moment in my life: I had a whole day to do what I want to do. Free time for myself and for enjoying the life. So I spent the day in perfumeries.
After wearing Womanity for years (almost since the release), I had already possibility to test Womanity Eau Pour Elles. The first sniff is so fresh and almost so attacking as Womanity's, but for my nose it felt much more fruity. I could mainly compare it to apple, not a green one, but a yellow-mellow one.

As it is shriveling from my skin, the difference between W. Eau Pour Elles and the Womanity is bigger and bigger. I am convinced, that Eau Pour Elles was born from the idea to make Womanity presentable, consolidated parfume. The base notes are especially delicate and refined, fitting to an elegant young lady. Rather seemed to be floral than anything else. In my humble opinion it is confusing from a parfume possessing the name "Womanity". Surprising mix of courage (top notes) and opportunism (heart and base notes). It is definitely a good quality and well-composed fragrance, but not enough wild to my taste.

After sniffing dozens of brands, that you can buy everywhere, Womanity Eau Pour Elles is still outstanding and remains in the memory.

Erdbeere#weiße Feige#Kaviar#Salzwasser
by pudelbonzo
by Rosedusoir
by Rosedusoir

Popular Mugler

A*Men Pure Havane by Mugler Alien Essence Absolue by Mugler A*Men Pure Malt by Mugler Alien Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 by Mugler Angel Muse (Eau de Parfum) by Mugler Les Exceptions - Oriental Extreme / Oriental Express by Mugler Les Exceptions - Over The Musk by Mugler A*Men Pure Malt - Création 2013 by Mugler Angel Eau Sucrée 2014 by Mugler Angel Iced Star by Mugler Mugler Cologne by Mugler Alien - Le Goût du Parfum by Mugler Alien Les Parfums de Cuir by Mugler Alien Eau Sublime by Mugler A*Men Pure Tonka by Mugler Angel (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Mugler A*Men Pure Coffee by Mugler Angel Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 by Mugler Les Exceptions - Ambre Redoutable by Mugler A*Men Ultra Zest by Mugler