Alien Mirage 2020

Alien Mirage by Mugler
Alien Mirage is a new and limited perfume by Mugler for women and was released in 2020. The scent is floral-aquatic. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesMock-orange, Lotus
Base Notes Base NotesWhite amber, Hinoki wood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 22.11.2020.

Disappointing
I tested with Müller, because I always wanted an alien scent, but they just don't suit me. So sprayed on, waited for a moment, smelled, great, bought. I was so happy to finally find one from the collection that could be suitable for me. It was like Alien light. Not so aggressive, like "the mother".
I sniffed to my hand again and again (about every half hour), and after a few hours I was shocked. There was almost nothing left of 'Alien light,' it was just a unisex Calvin small. Yuck, I thought to myself. So what do I do with the whole bottle? Luckily I didn't open the packaging yet, I could still return it Clearly it was a bad buy
DonJuanDeCat
First peppery, then opulent aliens
Hello sniffing noses and welcome to a new fragrance description. In case anyone is confused, as I had just described the scent Orgy by Mugler, well, the text was a bit too heavy and had to be removed for now, it will come back sometime after a revision. But fortunately I have another scent in stock, so you don't have to sit on the dry ones. After all, I hadn't written anything here for a week, which for Don Juan de Cat is probably an eternity by Don Juan de Cat standards, isn't it? But my cat was injured and I didn't want to stress him with scents. Now that he is better again, I can test one or the other scent at home.

I know, most of you are not necessarily alien fans (incomprehensible as always, tsss...), but I'll start with the newest flanker anyway. And stop grumbling, as I said, my cat was sick, which made me sad, so I guess I can start with a fragrance now, whose series I like very much and which also cheers you up :DD (yes, you can use excuses like that, can't you?)

So... the tomcat sleeps, which is good, because he is grounded anyway, until he has grown real fur again at his operation site. Now I can test this scent here in peace and quiet, and see if it makes me want to bite ladies again :D
The last Alien-Flanker, the fusion of 2019, was one of the best aliens I have ever tested (of course most people still don't want to have it, you dummy, you!), so I hope that this one is great too...!

Okay, let's go!
The smell:
Hmm, so I think that despite the new scents, this alien also starts with the usual alien DNA, even if at the very beginning it should look a little watered down, but it is still unmistakable. The pink pepper even smells like normal black pepper for a short time at the beginning, which is quite unusual for an alien, but it doesn't come out bad. It also gives the scent a small, spicy note, but it fades quite quickly or becomes much sweeter.
Lotus is completely new and makes the fragrance more creamy, or I find it creamier because I had used the body cream Dao from Rituals very often and this also has mainly lotus as fragrance. A jasmine-like sweetness is also present in this Alien, even if no jasmine is shown here, it is just the typical Alien look. In the background the scent seems to be slightly woody, but you can see that even more clearly in the base.
After a while the pepper seems to return, which I think is basically quite good, as it brings a nice change for the alien series.
Hmm... they say this fragrance has mineral notes as well. I think that's possible, but I'm not so sure, maybe I only perceive mineral notes at least a little bit because I've just read about them, so this info should be taken with a pinch of salt. In any case, the fragrance will later become as usual opulent, as far as the floral-sweetish scents are concerned.
In the base the fragrance smells really wonderful. The slightly watered-down smell from the beginning disappears, the scent becomes sweeter, and also slightly fruity. In addition there are soft woods as well as a light amber note as a base. The alien DNA sinks a little bit in the base, but the scent remains very nice and pleasant, even slightly powdery. Great! Well, ... until after several hours the later base takes effect, and that's the point where I don't like the fragrance so much. The reason are the now very opulent floral notes, which smell like those exhausting scents like ylang-ylang or too violent tuberoses and stuff. For me personally this is just too strong and not fragrant anymore, but that is as always only my opinion about strong floral scents, maybe you ladies like this more :)
And it will stay that way until the end.

The Sillage and the durability:
The Sillage is quite okay. The Mirage may not be the strongest alien, but it's still strong enough to smell it on others for a while. The durability is almost as always enormous, so that the scent lasts for twelve hours or more on the skin and is still easy to smell on the skin the next morning.

The bottle! The flacon is the usual alien flacon, which looks futuristic and I personally like it a lot, because it not only stands out from many flacons visually, but also looks really good. It is light blue or pastel blue this time and looks a bit cooler than usual, but is still nice to look at.

Conclusion:
Soo, so although the fragrance started out slightly watered down at the beginning, I think it has already developed well. In the initial base the scent smells best, even if it then loses a lot of the original alien DNA, but that's often a good thing so that the scent smells different enough compared to the original aliens. The later base is even quite strong, as I had described it. But many people who know me here know that I don't like this kind of violent flowers so much, which eventually led to my devaluation of the scent. But maybe you ladies like it even more, because it doesn't smell like the usual alien and most of the time you like such scents (opulent scents and so on) more than I do.

I would therefore highly recommend a test, but please be patient with the scent or test it several times if necessary, it is possible that you will like it in the end. Well, you probably only like the scent because I didn't like it that much this time. If it would smell like a usual alien, where I could tell you again how delicious and sexy you would smell with it, you wouldn't even want to try it,... because,... I don't know... because you ladies are just nuts,... yes, that must be it. That's for sure: You are bonkers and you love to torture me... tssssss :D

In any case, the fragrance is best suited for going out or for the evening in general and should be worn on days that are not too hot, as the end of the fragrance could otherwise come across as quite oppressive and stuffy.

Well, that's it. You all have a good evening and see you next time :)
Vivien1001
Visit an alien planet full of water...
Mugler is launching a new Alien - it was obvious that I had to buy it.

As with all alien fragrances, this one is something very special and cannot be compared to any other fragrance. BUT: Whoever expects a flanker containing the alien DNA here will be disappointed this time.
You can find this good or bad, but here is a new special composition!

The fragrance smells of a completely different world, full of water and islands. With crazy creatures that have never been seen before.

The fragrance is very aquatic, but not nearly as commercial as a Davidoff Cool Water. Here we have a composition of great woody base notes that give this eau de toilette an incredible durability, floral aquatic heart notes and, for special perception, the pink pepper in the head, creating a uniqueness that is out of this world.

A very noticeable heavy aquatic fragrance, which in summer, no matter what the temperature, envelops you with an aura that can be perceived by everyone.

I must say, that was a great performance by Mugler Finally a summer scent of the aliens, but it still retains its absolute uniqueness!
Augenweide
Alien Mirage = Aura Light...
The title already implies it:
In my opinion this flanker shows no resemblance to Alien (apart from the flankers I know of). That's not too bad, at most a little confusing, since one is tempted to find a scent similar to Alien...
In fact, the scent of the new Alien flanker reminds me of AURA!
Mirage is however more transparent than its green cousin. By this I mean, it is consistently less dense than Aura, which always immediately lays itself on my skin everywhere to stay there...

The sillage of the Mirage is of a completely different kind:
It's more like the scent hovers around me... you can imagine the perception as if you are passing a garden or a wild rose hedge near the coast and suddenly unconsciously lift your head (strangely enough, we always do that when we want to absorb a scent especially well - must be something archaic... :) ) because you think "Aaaah, what's that special smell...".
This image is also appropriate because the fragrance seems to be carried on a coastal aroma, as if the rough, spicy sea breeze were the basis on which the ingredients are passed around. The colour of the bottle - this delicate smoky blue - also fits perfectly with the fragrance.

The first scent impression is therefore an inseparable fabric of sea breeze, pipe bush and lotus.
After a few minutes the pepper is perceptible and gives the fabric a mildly surprising, friendly, sparkling turn. Here Mirage now becomes a little more floral overall - everything still transparent - and in the course of the following hours changes into a warm woody scent, which accompanies me home in a friendly and delicate way after a long walk on the mudflats or along the coast.

The durability is okay with 4-6 hours - after all, it's an EdT; and I'm still quite astonished to find none of the usual Mugler humming.
Alien Mirage isn't sweet in the true sense of the word, but it's a delicate fragrance with character, which is likely to be used over and over again, especially in summer. At high temperatures, it is certainly invigorating, energizing and refreshing - and does not require lemon, bergamot or the like.

So, as I said: Alien fans should definitely test before buying if they expect a relationship here...
Aura fans can easily like the fragrance (especially in summer) - I would call it "Aura L'air" or "Aura Marine" :).
From distant worlds
My best friend claims the Alien fragrances fit me perfectly, as I myself am a creature from distant galaxies who successfully runs a colorful plush shop there.
And now and then I rush out of the world space to spoil the earthlings with cuddly bunnies, kittens etc.

I like this idea - and also the alien scents
And of course I had to try the new mysterious smoking blue alien.

" Mysterious " is the key word, because Mirage does not reveal itself to me at first sight.

This alien has landed here with the French Mirage jet, and there are still a few drops of kerosene hanging on his discreet grey jumpsuit.
Strangely oily and a little bit strict.

But then he gets rid of his work clothes - and appears in a shimmering garment of full-blooded whistling shrub and exotic lotus.
Mild pepper comes to the surface and amber is added sweetly.
The Hinoki wood is another exotic component - because an alien can afford Exotic.

Nevertheless, this alien exercises itself in discreet restraint - it is probably on a secret mission.

In the beginning a little irritating Mirage develops more and more beautiful on my skin.

Maybe I should offer him a home after all - after his long journey ?

The boyfriend thinks that the mysterious would suit me just fine
Oh, how nice...
A great new aquatic fragrance that will certainly work great for spring and summer.

In the Sillage a bit quieter than the other "Muglers", but everything else but quiet.

Starts out fresh, watery woody and becomes more floral as I go.

Very well done!
Fata morgana
Mirage the Fata Morgana- what does that mean for this fragrance ???? Fresh at first, but let's not be fooled. This aquatic fresh water is anything but watery, thin and transparent light. On closer inspection something sensual-woody and gourmand comes to light. Very tasty, since I'm not an alien fan.. I was warned, the water was slightly grey or blue or a little black when I looked closely. Then the mirage with its reflection fooled me. What did my eyes see? What did I perceive by this smell. At first he seemed a little cool and showed me his spherical face, then he captured me with his flattering and gentle seductive advertising. Something fine and noble surrounded me and I was amazed at the durability of a just eau de toilette. 6,7,8 hours he was close to me and was also perceived by the other ethereal beings (called humans).
He is deviating from his alien siblings. Pipe bush and lotus maybe it is the secret who knows. He has my recommendation !

by Delidazo87
by Delidazo87
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana
by Thorne94
by Thorne94

Popular Mugler

A*Men Pure Havane by Mugler Alien Essence Absolue by Mugler A*Men Pure Malt by Mugler Alien Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 by Mugler Angel Muse (Eau de Parfum) by Mugler Les Exceptions - Oriental Extreme / Oriental Express by Mugler A*Men Pure Malt - Création 2013 by Mugler Angel Eau Sucrée 2014 by Mugler Mugler Cologne by Mugler Les Exceptions - Over The Musk by Mugler Alien - Le Goût du Parfum by Mugler Angel Étoile des Rêves by Mugler Miroir Miroir - Miroir des Majestés by Mugler Angel Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 by Mugler A*Men Pure Tonka by Mugler Les Exceptions - Ambre Redoutable by Mugler A*Men Pure Coffee by Mugler Alien Eau Sublime by Mugler A*Men Ultra Zest by Mugler Alien Les Parfums de Cuir by Mugler