Alien Mirage 2020

Alien Mirage by Mugler
Alien Mirage is a new and limited perfume by Mugler for women and was released in 2020. The scent is aquatic-floral. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesMock-orange, Lotus
Base Notes Base NotesWhite amber, Hinoki wood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 06.09.2020.

Vivien1001
Visit an alien planet full of water...
Mugler is launching a new Alien - it was obvious that I had to buy it.

As with all alien fragrances, this one is something very special and cannot be compared to any other fragrance. BUT: Whoever expects a flanker containing the alien DNA here will be disappointed this time.
You can find this good or bad, but here is a new special composition!

The fragrance smells of a completely different world, full of water and islands. With crazy creatures that have never been seen before.

The fragrance is very aquatic, but not nearly as commercial as a Davidoff Cool Water. Here we have a composition of great woody base notes that give this eau de toilette an incredible durability, floral aquatic heart notes and, for special perception, the pink pepper in the head, creating a uniqueness that is out of this world.

A very noticeable heavy aquatic fragrance, which in summer, no matter what the temperature, envelops you with an aura that can be perceived by everyone.

I must say, that was a great performance by Mugler Finally a summer scent of the aliens, but it still retains its absolute uniqueness!
Augenweide
Alien Mirage = Aura Light...
The title already implies it:
In my opinion this flanker shows no resemblance to Alien (apart from the flankers I know of). That's not too bad, at most a little confusing, since one is tempted to find a scent similar to Alien...
In fact, the scent of the new Alien flanker reminds me of AURA!
Mirage is however more transparent than its green cousin. By this I mean, it is consistently less dense than Aura, which always immediately lays itself on my skin everywhere to stay there...

The sillage of the Mirage is of a completely different kind:
It's more like the scent hovers around me... you can imagine the perception as if you are passing a garden or a wild rose hedge near the coast and suddenly unconsciously lift your head (strangely enough, we always do that when we want to absorb a scent especially well - must be something archaic... :) ) because you think "Aaaah, what's that special smell...".
This image is also appropriate because the fragrance seems to be carried on a coastal aroma, as if the rough, spicy sea breeze were the basis on which the ingredients are passed around. The colour of the bottle - this delicate smoky blue - also fits perfectly with the fragrance.

The first scent impression is therefore an inseparable fabric of sea breeze, pipe bush and lotus.
After a few minutes the pepper is perceptible and gives the fabric a mildly surprising, friendly, sparkling turn. Here Mirage now becomes a little more floral overall - everything still transparent - and in the course of the following hours changes into a warm woody scent, which accompanies me home in a friendly and delicate way after a long walk on the mudflats or along the coast.

The durability is okay with 4-6 hours - after all, it's an EdT; and I'm still quite astonished to find none of the usual Mugler humming.
Alien Mirage isn't sweet in the true sense of the word, but it's a delicate fragrance with character, which is likely to be used over and over again, especially in summer. At high temperatures, it is certainly invigorating, energizing and refreshing - and does not require lemon, bergamot or the like.

So, as I said: Alien fans should definitely test before buying if they expect a relationship here...
Aura fans can easily like the fragrance (especially in summer) - I would call it "Aura L'air" or "Aura Marine" :).
From distant worlds
My best friend claims the Alien fragrances fit me perfectly, as I myself am a creature from distant galaxies who successfully runs a colorful plush shop there.
And now and then I rush out of the world space to spoil the earthlings with cuddly bunnies, kittens etc.

I like this idea - and also the alien scents
And of course I had to try the new mysterious smoking blue alien.

" Mysterious " is the key word, because Mirage does not reveal itself to me at first sight.

This alien has landed here with the French Mirage jet, and there are still a few drops of kerosene hanging on his discreet grey jumpsuit.
Strangely oily and a little bit strict.

But then he gets rid of his work clothes - and appears in a shimmering garment of full-blooded whistling shrub and exotic lotus.
Mild pepper comes to the surface and amber is added sweetly.
The Hinoki wood is another exotic component - because an alien can afford Exotic.

Nevertheless, this alien exercises itself in discreet restraint - it is probably on a secret mission.

In the beginning a little irritating Mirage develops more and more beautiful on my skin.

Maybe I should offer him a home after all - after his long journey ?

The boyfriend thinks that the mysterious would suit me just fine
Oh, how nice...
A great new aquatic fragrance that will certainly work great for spring and summer.

In the Sillage a bit quieter than the other "Muglers", but everything else but quiet.

Starts out fresh, watery woody and becomes more floral as I go.

Very well done!
Fata morgana
Mirage the Fata Morgana- what does that mean for this fragrance ???? Fresh at first, but let's not be fooled. This aquatic fresh water is anything but watery, thin and transparent light. On closer inspection something sensual-woody and gourmand comes to light. Very tasty, since I'm not an alien fan.. I was warned, the water was slightly grey or blue or a little black when I looked closely. Then the mirage with its reflection fooled me. What did my eyes see? What did I perceive by this smell. At first he seemed a little cool and showed me his spherical face, then he captured me with his flattering and gentle seductive advertising. Something fine and noble surrounded me and I was amazed at the durability of a just eau de toilette. 6,7,8 hours he was close to me and was also perceived by the other ethereal beings (called humans).
He is deviating from his alien siblings. Pipe bush and lotus maybe it is the secret who knows. He has my recommendation !

by Delidazo87
by Delidazo87
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana
by Thorne94
by Thorne94

Popular Mugler

A*Men Pure Havane by Mugler Alien Essence Absolue by Mugler A*Men Pure Malt by Mugler Alien Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 by Mugler Angel Muse (Eau de Parfum) by Mugler Les Exceptions - Oriental Extreme / Oriental Express by Mugler Angel Eau Sucrée 2014 by Mugler A*Men Pure Malt - Création 2013 by Mugler Mugler Cologne by Mugler Les Exceptions - Over The Musk by Mugler Alien - Le Goût du Parfum by Mugler Miroir Miroir - Miroir des Majestés by Mugler Angel Étoile des Rêves by Mugler A*Men Pure Tonka by Mugler Angel Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 by Mugler Les Exceptions - Ambre Redoutable by Mugler Les Exceptions - Cuir Impertinent by Mugler A*Men Pure Coffee by Mugler Alien Les Parfums de Cuir by Mugler Angel (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Mugler