Angel Eau Croisière 2020 2020

Angel Eau Croisière 2020 by Mugler
Angel Eau Croisière 2020 is a new and limited perfume by Mugler for women and was released in 2020. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Limited Edition

Magnolia, Fig milk, Patchouli, Praliné

Submitted by CandyScent, last update on 12.11.2020.

Fishing on the Aegean or Philosykos à la Mugler
If you are absolutely not familiar with the original Angel, you should try this one. I think you'll find that they have very little in common. If it weren't for the typical star bottle, it would be very difficult to attribute the composition to the Mugler company. An experienced nose might recognize the typical patchouli base, which is very much "diluted" here. But that does not have to mean that it is bad. Angel is and remains one of the fragrances that have gone down in perfume history. But in order to keep up with the competition, Mugler has considered sending Angel on a cruise last year. And why not, Chanel finally launched a whole cruise collection.
What is he like, the new Angel 2020?
He's different. Different from the 1992 rod with its monster size and one week durability. It is close to the body and with its 3-4 hours life span it is not a champion in the durability category. The inspiration should have been Brazil. Well, judging by the scent it could have been mMn Greece. Why Greece? Because figs immediately make me think of philosophers.
They also have certain similarities, namely the "milky" accent. While Cruise-Angel smells of fig milk, Philosykos has its creaminess and "milky" quality through the fine coconut note.

I can smell the fig (here rather fig milk) very clearly in the new Angel, already in the top note. It remains perceptible until the scent fades away on my skin.
I don't even notice magnolia. Perhaps because very soon the chocolate note will be added. The scent is linear, which is to be expected with the scent pyramid. I hardly notice patchouli. A plus for those who don't like Mugler patchouli. All in all the scent composition makes a positive impression. It smells summery, fresh, fruity and in a good mood. Yes, it is simple, but sometimes it doesn't have to be complicated. I find that especially in summer such scents are very good to wear.
The edition is limited, as you surely know. If you haven't tested the fragrance yet, it's about time.
From me a clear recommendation to buy, if you like fragrances à la fruit cocktail.
A real treat!
Thierry's got a summer hit out of it! I'm number 1 of my "to wear" fragrances for the summer this year.

Fruity, exotic, sweet, a little noble and tart, I think it is the patchouli. Then slightly floral.

Oh, and the bottle! Just as beautiful as this super cheerful fragrance that spreads a super good mood. Like it!
Yummie
Goes with Justin Bieber's song. I find this fragrance smells very delicious. Fruity And at first I thought I smelled coconut. But according to the perfume, this is fig milk? That may be, it smells really creamy delicious
GirlofNow
A beautiful summer's day in paradise with the angels and lots of ice cream to go with it!
Somehow I can't believe it myself right now. For the first time, a Thierry Mugler fragrance convinced me! I admit that I have never really been able to make friends with any Thierry Mugler fragrance! Let's just say the original Angel smells like mold to me... Alien after a jasmine bomb... But this one is VERY, VERY different from the previous TM fragrances! It is not a new fragrance that would move the world, but it is still a delicious fragrance if I may say so:D

Yesterday I was there again with my grandfather in the perfumery, I wanted to test myself again. He also had a great desire to discover new fragrances and of course testing is much more fun when you're together:D Since the Gucci perfume shelf was next to the TM perfume shelf, this beautiful bottle immediately caught my eye! I was almost alone and almost about to buy this fragrance without having tested it before, just blindly... I know that's not smart! Good that my grandfather was there, he said he would rather test it before and then you can think about it again if you still want to buy it. Since I knew he was right, I first tested on a test strip. On the test strip smelled the mega, mega good! *.* I could smell a fine coconut and mango note which I also liked my grandfather very much:D Then he said come test it then but also times on your wrist ... No sooner said than done!
What irritated me a little bit, to be honest, was that nowhere in the pyramid of scents here on Parfumo is listed coconut or mango... On the wrist the scent was then COMPLETELY different! And yes, I know that you can NOT compare a scent on a test strip and on your own skin, but I was also extremely surprised by my grandfather!

Because I was a little bit surprised and not sure if my nose was playing a trick on me, I asked the saleswoman if she could give me a little bottling for at home. She was EXTREMELY kind to me and said that, she likes to do that :) To be honest, I was very happy to get a little bottling (which is not often a matter of course!) because I was very busy testing since yesterday And the testing was worth it!:) I also want to do something there again, just to emphasize it! Every fragrance description I write is really as I take it! Everyone perceives EVERY scent differently... And that's just as well;)) Just for a moment, just before leaving
Now I will finally start with the fragrance description:)

The smell...
begins with me on the skin extremely fruity! I can smell mango, peach and a touch of fig... ( Please don't be frightened now!) This scent smells a bit like fruit juice to me:D But in a good way!:D For many people it may sound greedy (as we Swiss like to say:D) but it is actually mega fine:D Just test it even then you know what I mean!:D The coconut note I smelled on the test strip, I can't smell anywhere on my skin now... What a pity! Since I was very fond of the coconut note and the fruit combination... May not sound so nice for many people but, I had liked it very much:))) The chocolate note was SLOOD with me!!!! Not present at all:(((( I admit I was a little disappointed when I couldn't smell any chocolate note:( But good nevertheless I personally liked this fragrance the MOST AND BEST of ALL TM fragrances until now:())) It simply puts you in a good mood and with this scent you immediately feel like summer and lots of ice cream:D (Even though I have to admit I don't really like summer at all!)

So my last words...
The smell is fine! I will not buy myself because the one with me, unfortunately, both on the clothes and on the skin only 1.hour holds! I had to spray three times in one day... And I don't think that's sooo great! Especially since the TM scents, not so cheap in price:( But well who loves extremely strong fruity scents will certainly be very satisfied with this one:))

Danke meine Lieben für so viel Zuspruch :)))
by Sonnenwind
by Sonnenwind
Vielen Dank für eure lieben Kommentare :)
by Nandini
by Akia16
by Akia16

Popular Mugler

A*Men Pure Havane by Mugler Alien Essence Absolue by Mugler A*Men Pure Malt by Mugler Alien Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 by Mugler Angel Muse (Eau de Parfum) by Mugler Les Exceptions - Oriental Extreme / Oriental Express by Mugler A*Men Pure Malt - Création 2013 by Mugler Angel Eau Sucrée 2014 by Mugler Mugler Cologne by Mugler Les Exceptions - Over The Musk by Mugler Alien - Le Goût du Parfum by Mugler Angel Étoile des Rêves by Mugler Miroir Miroir - Miroir des Majestés by Mugler Angel Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 by Mugler A*Men Pure Tonka by Mugler Les Exceptions - Ambre Redoutable by Mugler A*Men Pure Coffee by Mugler Alien Eau Sublime by Mugler A*Men Ultra Zest by Mugler Alien Les Parfums de Cuir by Mugler