Angel Iced Star 2021

Angel Iced Star by Mugler
Angel Iced Star is a new and limited perfume by Mugler for women and was released in 2021. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation Limited Edition

Coconut waterCoconut water PineapplePineapple PralinéPraliné PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 19.05.2022.

Perfeptions
Sipping a pina colada while wearing Angel
As in the title of my review I can imagine I am going out on a chill summer night, wearing Angel and sipping a pina colada in a bar garden or patio over the sea. The cocktail is the most prominent to my nose but I also get in the background my perfume. Please check also my Youtube video linked here below for more details.

Lirieth
Star-Lord Likes Piña Colada...
My first review ... be gracious, as a long time silent reader, yet long time scent junkie.

I was just cleaning out my fragrance shelf when my 2nd sealed package of Angel Iced Star caught my eye. Why again? Because I have consumed the first bottle like a madwoman in the summer, knowing that this is actually limited - I thought only can probably not be so bad, until I realized that it is already sold out almost everywhere and bought me a supply. Now I'm sitting here, constantly sniffing my wrist, can almost lick it (no, it tastes unfortunately not as it smells... :p) and must give here now but times my summery, fruity mustard.

Mugler... Angel and so... this "cliché" you love it or you hate it.... i like things that are "different" and not everyone likes, but unfortunately none of the Muglers could really excite me in the long run so far, not on me - on others they do. That's exactly what keeps me going about these scents, so I keep testing through all the Muglers.

I've been looking for a summer scent for a while now, because scents I love just can't be worn in the summer without being hit by a certain warmth, if not heaviness. So when I was in the perfumery again this summer, I immediately saw this new colorful little star. Even though I find these star flacons almost a little too kitschy, I also liked these colors right away, which already convey a certain freshness.

And then a spray on the wrist - oh, yummy.... Summer cocktail... fruity, something between mango, pineapple and coconut, but so right...let's see if I really want to smell like a cocktail? I know too well not to rely on first impressions - especially not with Mugler, so I did my shopping first. I kept smelling my wrist and part way through, this fruity-fresh yet very sweet-delicious scent wafted up my nose. It also seems to attract a lot of attention, because the bookseller also made a remark about this "cocktail scent". I first went back to the perfumery: Here and there another spray, again a round through the mall (please do not take the word sprayer too literally and imagine the somewhat astonished-questioning face of the saleswoman).

Yes, I liked it actually also longer: He had really something summery, light, fresh and really reminds of a good-humored holiday day at the sea and certainly fits a young, somewhat extroverted woman (although I'm not so young again?!), the cocktail sipping sitting on the beach. On my skin it develops a creamy coconut note with a still very slight tart pineapple and a hint of the chocolate praline, much later this slight tartness is gone and yet I still smell the piña colada mix alongside the creamy coconut and chocolate praline. I find that it lasts very long on the skin, because even the next morning I could still smell it on my skin and on my clothes anyway.

I also hummed at some point in my head "I like Piña Colada and gettin' caught in the rain" and strolled like Star-Lord back to the perfumery and quite happily bought my first star bottle. My fondness for this fragrance was my undoing, it ran out very quickly! Well of course, how can it be otherwise, as is often the case, when I find a fragrance that really excites me and suits me, it is limited.... so bunker, still there are a few ;)

Oh, it's chilly outside and yet here I sit, humming Escape again and escaping to a beach vacation with piña colada in hand.... actually I wanted to clean up my fragrance shelf, maybe I could write more reviews then....
Typical Mugler
From Mugler there is for me personally no perfume what completely fails and this one is really the madness for people who like it fresh and fruity. The perfume lasts extremely long and is very pleasant, especially on warm days. It reminds me 90% of Pina Colada and 10% of a walk on the beach in Hawaii. For me, an absolute favorite fragrance that you should try
A light summer breeze...
Angel Iced Star is a fragrance that has me quite spontaneously enticed to make a blind purchase.
I have not for a long time and must say, it is already exciting not to know what to expect.
I was pretty sure that it will fit, because Mugler fragrances develop on my skin very pleasant...exactly unexcited (for example, Alien is with me a delicate, erotic
Powder jasmine dream). Since I like Gourmands very much and Angel is a fragrance icon, I was curious about this summer variant. Have I heard and read but almost only good. Also, the scent notes are in line with my current taste and it's allowed to have some beach pinacolada feeling. I find it fits simply in the summer!

The fragrance came quickly and the bottle is really beautiful (if woman / man like it a little kitschy). Glitter and kitsch I find in moderation super. The bottle is stable on the shelf, which is an absolute plus. So the star sparkles wonderfully in green-blue-purple tones before itself.
He starts, as you would expect, very fruity. Pineapple and coconut are the main players. They form a happy dancing couple on the beach, with delicious pinacolada in hand. Loose, fluffy, sweet. Later, the scent becomes milder and creamier. The fruitiness gives way to a vanilla-coconut blend.
Now comes the point where I don't know if it convinces me: with all Mugler fragrances, I have a beautiful, long-lasting base. Actually, with the most beautiful thing with these perfumes. I miss that with Iced Star. It ends at some point, after about 6-7 hours, and then it's gone. No slow farewell.
I know from experience that some fragrances take several tries to win me over. I will try it at different temperatures and with appropriately prepared skin.

Overall, my personal conclusion is that it's a nice, happy summer scent. Rather close to the skin and not room filling. With average durability. From the character much lighter than its predecessors
Summer sun sunshine
Omg I am so excited about the fragrance. Exactly such a summer fragrance I have wished for ?
When I close my eyes I immediately think of vacation in the Caribbean , beach and a cocktail in hand.
The coconut is really so great , fruity , not too sweet . A really great cocktail.
An Angel in the Caribbean
I am the queen! Of blind buys. And lately they have been piling up; fortunately there have been almost no failures. Latest acquisition: The new summer Angel. Very daring, since Angel EDP and EDT don't suit me at all and most flankers don't either. But here I read something about coconut, pineapple, creamy cocktails and summer fun! And although my perfume chest with summer fragrances and otherwise bursting at the seams, it had to be this one too.

And I am thrilled! Because here we have times an angel that fits me so right. I had not really expected. Just the bottle alone, which can stand without help: A dream! Even for that it was worth it. It starts with a lot of fruit and discreet coconut, but the whole thing is not sweet-pappy, but rather fresh-fruity. Very appetizing. Slowly the fragrance becomes sweeter, but never too sweet! And it comes, the famous Angel DNA with chocolate praline and patchouli. And it stays too. But that does not matter at all, because it is soft and feathery on my skin.

I think the combination of fruit/coconut and chocolate/patchouli makes for an interesting contrast. Because it is definitely a summer fragrance, but a gourmandiger, but definitely not as sweet or even slaying as one might think. I envision this scent lasting through the summer for many occasions. On very hot days, I would probably wear him but rather in the evening.

On me, Iced Star is fruity and creamy with a chocolaty patchouli twist, with the fruity softening but still remaining audible the entire time. The sillage is moderate, the durability very good.

Angel Iced Star makes me dream of a vacation in the Caribbean. Sipping delicious fruit cocktails on the beach, marvel at the sunset and dance barefoot - hach!
There were prettier Angels
Honestly, this version doesn't blow me away. Once sprayed into the crook of my arm, I first smell juicy mango for about 3 hours. Then the scent slowly changes and after about 5 hours I smell something lipstick-like. And about 12 hours later, there is only patchouli left. So the first 3 hours it was still nice, after that not so mine...

MontanaBMontanaB 1 year ago
Pina Colada in a bottle. Zero Angel in it but the star shaped bottle. Nice summer cocktail. Price is suspiciously good too. Easily giftable

by Sweetsmell75
by Zezick
by GlamourAngel
by GlamourAngel
by FrauLohse
Endlich kann der Flakon stehen! Ein schöner Kokos-Sommerduft.Ich hätte mir etwas mehr Dominanz von der Ananas gewünscht
by LuckyLisa
by Meinesonne85
by SarahKie98
by SarahKie98

Popular by Mugler

A*Men Pure Havane by Mugler Alien Essence Absolue by Mugler A*Men Pure Malt by Mugler Alien Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 by Mugler Angel Muse (Eau de Parfum) by Mugler A*Men Pure Malt - Création 2013 by Mugler Les Exceptions - Over The Musk by Mugler Les Exceptions - Oriental Extreme / Oriental Express by Mugler Angel Eau Sucrée 2014 by Mugler Mugler Cologne by Mugler Angel Étoile des Rêves by Mugler Miroir Miroir - Miroir des Majestés by Mugler Alien - Le Goût du Parfum by Mugler A*Men Pure Tonka by Mugler Alien Fusion by Mugler Alien Les Parfums de Cuir by Mugler A*Men Pure Coffee by Mugler Angel (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Mugler Angel Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 by Mugler A*Men Ultra Zest by Mugler