Angel Nova 2020

Angel Nova by Mugler
Angel Nova is a new perfume by Mugler for women and was released in 2020. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesRaspberry, Lychee
Heart Notes Heart NotesDamask rose
Base Notes Base NotesAkigalawood®, Benzoin

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 08.09.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is German model and actress Toni Garrn.

Fruit bomb !!!
So if I had to describe this scent in detail, I couldn't. Because if one thing gets up my nose, it's the lychee and the raspberry. Absolutely fruity! The base is hardly noticeable (at least not for me), but the sweetness and freshness of the lychee is preserved and will last forever! The sillage and shelf life is very good. A perfect fragrance for spring and summer! For other seasons rather a memory of warm days
Gentle angel
After I first had to make friends with the Ur Angel, I immediately succeed in sympathising with Nova.

He came floating towards me in the sunset, and did not greet me with kettledrums and trumpets like his Ur Mother, but hummed soft, sonorous tones into my ear.
The Adagio by Albioni, on the cello gently bowed by Hauser.

He doesn't call: Take me, but he murmurs to me: Take your time
Involuntarily I slow down my hasty step and start to stroll.
Very slowly I move on - and the red angel accompanies me like a protective shadow.

Soft reaches me musty fruity with a delicate sweetness.
The velvety dark red rose joins them - and provides further peace and tranquillity.
I pause and admire the red and pink evening sky Woody notes lead me mentally to the edge of the forest - although I stand in the middle of the undulating city, oblivious to myself.

Nova is a welcome break in the daily gear - and I remember Max Frisch ad hoc - who advised to go for a walk with a turtle.

But Nova also took the pace out of the day
Angelrose
The monster L has struck again...
Full of anticipation this week we stormed into the perfumery to smell Mugler's new pink "Träumchen" :-) So spray march ....

First I noticed a slightly sour, artificial raspberry - the lychee note slightly in the background. First comment from me on the salesgirl - "I hate it...". Ok - don't give up immediately, I said to myself and after a short chat with the dear perfumer I smelled again. Now the rose was easily noticeable and I thought to myself - "Is this a joke? So this is a Muggle when he's been eaten by the big monster L before?"

Sorry for my negative words but if there is nothing positive to say - what should I do? :-( This scent is really not worth to be called a Mugler anymore. It is so generic and interchangeable - undemanding and deliberately "mass marketable" that the bars bend. Every trace of uniqueness and individuality, which could be found in the old "real" Mugler fragrances, is unfortunately sought in vain :-( Also missing is the typical Angel Gourmond character
After I ran to my car in rage and scolding and smelled the test strip again, a slight woody note came through. I thought to myself - "Ah that makes the scent REALLY unique of course now!".

I am simply disappointed and will treat all my beloved, genuine Mugler fragrances from back then like true treasures and enjoy them. I should have foreseen the demise of the Mugler era back when the great Angel EdT was replaced by the new EdT...

And finally: If the big monster L should get any stupid ideas and change my beloved signature fragrance Angel EdP and tamper with it - then I'm really going to hit the wall.

That's it now - kiss to all ;-)

DextraDextra 40 days ago
Sweet, syrupy, fruity, happy scent. Lots of yummy raspberries and some rose petals.

It's not an Angel but it's nice.

by KatharinaG
by KatharinaG
by Runa
by Runa
by GlamourAngel
by GlamourAngel

Popular Mugler

A*Men Pure Havane by Mugler Alien Essence Absolue by Mugler A*Men Pure Malt by Mugler Alien Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 by Mugler Angel Muse (Eau de Parfum) by Mugler Les Exceptions - Oriental Extreme / Oriental Express by Mugler Angel Eau Sucrée 2014 by Mugler A*Men Pure Malt - Création 2013 by Mugler Mugler Cologne by Mugler Les Exceptions - Over The Musk by Mugler Alien - Le Goût du Parfum by Mugler Miroir Miroir - Miroir des Majestés by Mugler Angel Étoile des Rêves by Mugler Angel Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 by Mugler A*Men Pure Tonka by Mugler Les Exceptions - Ambre Redoutable by Mugler Les Exceptions - Cuir Impertinent by Mugler A*Men Pure Coffee by Mugler Alien Les Parfums de Cuir by Mugler A*Men Ultra Zest by Mugler