Lyrik by Navitus Parfums
Lyrik is a perfume by Navitus Parfums for women and men. The release year is unknown. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesSicilian lemonSicilian lemon Italian bergamotItalian bergamot Indian cardamomIndian cardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesAlmondAlmond CarawayCaraway JasmineJasmine Madagascan pepperMadagascan pepper
Base Notes Base NotesToffeeToffee Ceylon cinnamonCeylon cinnamon African frankincenseAfrican frankincense MuskMusk

Submitted by Ania00099, last update on 01.10.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Niche Gold in a bottle
To the Niche God’s I say, rather reluctantly, thank goodness your genre is an option because the designer fragrance market, with the exception of a small percentage of brands, seems to be getting worse as the years pass and the IFRA noose tightens and tightens. For this collector I spend 80% on Vintage Classics and the rest on carefully chosen modern offerings. Lyrik By Navitas is a splendidly classy top drawer fragrance and one of the best creations to come from Dominique Ropion. It’s also one of the rare fragrances that I can apply in the morning and not have to make a decant or lug the whole bottle with me just to reapply every few hours or so. Now this isn’t the absolute greatest ever but it’s up there in class, style and luxury. I want to find out more, much more about this Niche Fragrance House because once I find a scent I truly like I tend to be loyal and end up buying more from the same brand. Maybe I take this hobby too seriously but I really enjoy what I’m doing, plus I’m learning about things in the process. My final comments are all positive. Great Longevity, strong Sillage, attractive bottle and top of the line raw materials that all add up to one thing… A great great fragrance. :)

1 short view on the fragrance
ChicoRoch1ChicoRoch1 6 days ago
This is what a top drawer fragrance is supposed to be like. Top notch

Images

1 fragrance photo of the community

Popular by Navitus Parfums

The Embrace by Navitus Parfums Reve Nuit by Navitus Parfums Absolutio by Navitus Parfums Primas by Navitus Parfums Intimus by Navitus Parfums Empyreal by Navitus Parfums Vivamor by Navitus Parfums Navus by Navitus Parfums Virtus by Navitus Parfums Arcanum by Navitus Parfums Lautus by Navitus Parfums Soleil Matin by Navitus Parfums Aweigh by Navitus Parfums Creme Imperiale by Navitus Parfums Champagne Royale by Navitus Parfums Carte Blanche by Navitus Parfums Siesta Drive by Navitus Parfums Venom of Love by Navitus Parfums Verve Matin by Navitus Parfums Soir Exclusif by Navitus Parfums