Primas by Navitus Parfums
Primas is a perfume by Navitus Parfums for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is woody-fresh. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Jorge Lee

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot Green mangoGreen mango GrapefruitGrapefruit RosewoodRosewood
Heart Notes Heart NotesPatchouliPatchouli JasmineJasmine CedarwoodCedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesOakmossOakmoss LabdanumLabdanum AmberwoodAmberwood MuskMusk

Submitted by ExUser, last update on 12.03.2022.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions

why all the hate?
I’ve seen so much hate towards this brand and particularly this fragrance and I just don’t get it, so far I own 4 of Navitus offering and I want to get at least 3 more. First time I tried Primas (from the Discovery set) I got a very familiar scent and that was a huge letdown but that all changed when I decided to give it a second chance, so let’s begin by addressing the elephant in the room. Yes, it does have some resemblance to Aventus but it’s nothing more than just the Aventus vibe, they both belong to the same realm but that’s as far as it goes, it isn’t a clone and it isn’t even that similar.

Now that we got that out of the way... Primas starts off strong with a lovely green mango note, a familiar vibe with newer elements. I get oakmoss, patchouli and some amberwood and it’s just intoxicating. It does have this ‘dirty’ (in the best possible way) note that makes a huge difference. Longevity and projection are quite good and the presentation is as good as it gets (I know, I know it looks like Roja’s, I really don’t mind).

To me Primas is all about those green and earthy notes, quality is real good and I’m actually glad I decided to go for the 100ml instead of the 50ml.

A nice surprise
NB: This review is following my tests (on skin) from the discovery set.

Well this is a nice surprise!

I honestly thought this would be my least favorite from the discovery set. It's good. It's really good. I see someone mentioned Armaf's CDNI and I can understand the comparisons. But it's definitely not a clone of a clone.

It's super fresh, masculine and has great projection and longevity. It does feel like a relative of blue fragrances or Aventus style fragrances but does it's own thing.

If you can, get a sample. You might be surprised too???? The first I tried and one of my favorites from Navitus

3 short views on the fragrance
GolcherGolcher 2 years ago
Most of the hate it gets is undeserved, this is really good but as usual try before you buy
ScentedGentScentedGent 3 years ago
Club de Nuit Intense with an extra "dirt" accord. Disgusting.
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 3 years ago
Pathetic chinese copy of Roja's bottle.

Images

1 fragrance photo of the community

Popular by Navitus Parfums

The Embrace by Navitus Parfums Reve Nuit by Navitus Parfums Absolutio by Navitus Parfums Intimus by Navitus Parfums Empyreal by Navitus Parfums Vivamor by Navitus Parfums Navus by Navitus Parfums Virtus by Navitus Parfums Arcanum by Navitus Parfums Lautus by Navitus Parfums Soleil Matin by Navitus Parfums Aweigh by Navitus Parfums Creme Imperiale by Navitus Parfums Champagne Royale by Navitus Parfums Carte Blanche by Navitus Parfums Verve Matin by Navitus Parfums Soir Exclusif by Navitus Parfums Opulentas by Navitus Parfums Eidola by Navitus Parfums Oud Imperium by Navitus Parfums