Vivamor by Navitus Parfums
Vivamor is a new perfume by Navitus Parfums for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesLemonLemon
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood
AmberwoodAmberwood
LeatherLeather
MuskMusk

Submitted by Taw8, last update on 01.05.2020.

Golcher
something familiar and something new
I was curious about Vivamor because of a very interesting note breakdown and a well respected perfumer attached to it so I went ahead and pulled the trigger. As expectation started to increase I couldn't resist but to look for reviews in youtube and I only found 2. Both agreed that this fragrance was a hybrid between Aventus and BR540 which is interesting enough and layering 2 of niche powerhouses like those couldn't go wrong, right?

I haven't tried BR540 so I can't talk about the parallels between both but I do own Aventus and I can see where the comparisons come from. Yes, Vivamor has a lot of Aventus in it but it also have some fruity/sweetness added and yes it does work. This isn't a clone by any stretch of the word, it does take some elements borrowed to create something new and sexy.

Presentation for Vivamor is top notch, it comes in a luxury box, a gorgeous bottle, a new cap and an amazing atomizer, it's all very elegant and classy. The scent is lovely and my only complaint is that I wish they dialed down a little on the sweetness, it goes further down unisex territory almost to become a feminine fragrance, this is no manly frag. Still as it is I really enjoy wearing it. Performance is good, I got +6 hours (almost 7).

GolcherGolcher 2 years ago
I'd give it a perfect 10 if they dialed down a bit on the sweetness

Popular Navitus Parfums

Primas by Navitus Parfums Intimus by Navitus Parfums Navus by Navitus Parfums The Embrace by Navitus Parfums Absolutio by Navitus Parfums Virtus by Navitus Parfums Reve Nuit by Navitus Parfums Arcanum by Navitus Parfums Empyreal by Navitus Parfums Serenade by Navitus Parfums Aubade by Navitus Parfums Champagne Royale by Navitus Parfums Carte Blanche by Navitus Parfums Verve Matin by Navitus Parfums Lautus by Navitus Parfums Soleil Matin by Navitus Parfums Eidola by Navitus Parfums Oud Imperium by Navitus Parfums Opulentas by Navitus Parfums Creme Imperiale by Navitus Parfums