Deep Moon 2021

Deep Moon by Novellista
6.7 / 10 65 Ratings
Deep Moon is a perfume by Novellista for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is spicy-fresh. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top Notes CardamomCardamom GrapefruitGrapefruit Orange blossomOrange blossom
Heart Notes Heart Notes CorianderCoriander GingerGinger Sage absoluteSage absolute
Base Notes Base Notes VetiverVetiver MossMoss VanillaVanilla

Submitted by multiple users, last update on 30.01.2023.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Top Review 4
Surprisingly unexpected
I received one of my perfume orders today and received a sample of "Deep Moon" this way, which I initially interpreted as a twist of fate, because I recently learned about Novellista in the first place and "Deep Moon" immediately caught my eye - but not because of the fragrance notes. No, completely superficially: I liked and still like the name. Could that be a coincidence? I hope(t)e not!

Instead of my actual order to sniff I dedicate myself so first this Pröbchen.
The first impression is... well. Disappointing, but at the same time surprisingly sexy? Is that possible at all at the same time? Apparently yes.
I was expecting the fruity notes of grapefruit and orange blossom. In fact, for whatever reason, I almost naturally assumed I'd get both literally slapped in my face. Bam, grapefruit.
Smelled I have other and that was the pure surprise. A woody, dark men's aftershave? Pooh, I admit it, would a freshly showered man, with only a towel around the hips and this scent dressed join me.... I would be VERY taken. ;-)
But at the same time, that's the disappointment: for me, this is in no way a feminine and therefore not a unisex scent!
Well, admittedly, I am also a little plagued by hay fever. Not nice. Maybe I'm missing something?
Between the lines, I kept sniffing cautiously at "Deep Moon". For a brief moment, there was something different, more feminine. Before I could even think about what I was perceiving now, it was already gone. Too bad. Slowly the vanilla spreads, but it doesn't overpower the aftershave. That makes it even more attractive (as a men's scent). "Deep Moon" reminds me of another vanilla aftershave scent.... I just can't put my finger on it. I must dig times in my men's fragrances.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

3 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Novellista

Blue Fortune by Novellista Vanilla Club by Novellista Oud Venture by Novellista Velvet Dusk by Novellista Crazy Rich by Novellista Rouge Privé by Novellista Couture Chic by Novellista Unique Wood by Novellista Violet Charade by Novellista Summer Flare by Novellista Saffron Whisper by Novellista Desert Wood by Novellista Silk Destiny by Novellista Rose Chant by Novellista