Unique Wood 2020

Unique Wood by Novellista
5.6 / 10 50 Ratings
Unique Wood is a perfume by Novellista for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is woody-synthetic. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation
Top Notes Top Notes Pink pepperPink pepper LavenderLavender GeraniumGeranium
Heart Notes Heart Notes Black pepperBlack pepper VioletViolet Sichuan pepperSichuan pepper
Base Notes Base Notes Tonka beanTonka bean AmberwoodAmberwood VanillaVanilla
Submitted by Tweedrunner, last update on 05.11.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Poor Dior Sauvage?
After reading some opinions of the Novellista brand, I created a certain expectation about this fragrance. I took a chance blindly, today I was able to finally prove it, forgive me the admirers (if any), but what a disappointment!

At the top, I feel something that reminds me of Invictus, but this similarity only lasts until it dries, then it reminds me of Sauvage, damn, how they look like! The worst thing is that despite remembering the Sauvage, it is a poor copy of what Dior offers (I think the Sauvage is wonderful, even if it is massified).

The performance is very bad (looking at the price), while if we compare it to the Dior Sauvage's performance... well, I don't think there's any comparison at all!

I don't recommend buying it blindly, it's not worth the price (99€ for 75ml, they must be crazy!).

3 short views on the fragrance
FunkymonkFunkymonk 28 days ago
Smells awful
PedroCabralPedroCabral 12 months ago
I didn't like it at all, because it's a poor copy of Sauvage (which I love). Discreet and expensive. Next!
DaiorosDaioros 2 years ago
I can only smell ambroxan (or ambergood, if you please).
No pepper, no violet.... just pure ambroxan.
Luckily not so strong as Sauvage.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by Novellista

Deep Moon by Novellista Blue Fortune by Novellista Oud Venture by Novellista Vanilla Club by Novellista Velvet Dusk by Novellista Couture Chic by Novellista Violet Charade by Novellista Rouge Privé by Novellista Crazy Rich by Novellista Summer Flare by Novellista Saffron Whisper by Novellista Silk Destiny by Novellista Desert Wood by Novellista Rose Chant by Novellista