Émotionnelle 2006

Émotionnelle by Parfums DelRae
Émotionnelle is a perfume by Parfums DelRae for women and was released in 2006. The scent is fruity-sweet. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
CloveClove
VetiverVetiver
CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by Antoine, last update on 03.11.2019.

2.5

Cantaloupe
EMOTINNELLE - what kind of emotions are there? I imagine summer, heat, laughter on the beach and plastic.
Even if I keep sniffing it, I seem to be too sensitive to the odor of cantaloupe, what I really like, but not in this concentration and endurance. It is overripe, a bit resinous, not a cultural fragrance, not fitting to any official occasion. Sorry, if I offended a fan with my opinion.

Brouhaha Bottoms Out in Brown Cantaloupe
Don't ask me why, but to my nose Parfums DelRae EMOTIONNELLE smells initially like tuberose and leather! Very, very odd, I know, given the absence of either note and the inclusion of just about everything else under the sun, none of which I detect!

Do I like EMOTIONNELLE? In all honesty, the answer is: not really. It's not that I intensely dislike it--I wouldn't call this a scrubber or a stinker (in the pejorative sense...there is of course an approbative sense of "stinker"..) or a chemical soup, etc. But I find this perfume a touch too confusing. In wafts, I seem to be smelling a bit of caraway seed along with the pseudo-tuberose and non-leather. The drydown eventually becomes a sort of brownish cantaloupe scent...

Above all, my problem with EMOTIONNELLE is that I just don't find it very alluring or compelling at any stage, which is often the case for me with rich fruit compositions, and that is why I have imposed an absolute moratorium on blind buys of perfumes such as this. Désolée.

by pudelbonzo
by pudelbonzo

Popular Parfums DelRae

Bois de Paradis by Parfums DelRae Mythique by Parfums DelRae Panache by Parfums DelRae Début (Eau de Parfum) by Parfums DelRae Amoureuse by Parfums DelRae Coup de Foudre by Parfums DelRae Eau Illuminée by Parfums DelRae Début (Eau de Toilette) by Parfums DelRae Wit by Parfums DelRae