Boisé Délicieux - Oud & Vanille Bourbon 2018

Boisé Délicieux - Oud & Vanille Bourbon by Pàris à la Plus Belle
Boisé Délicieux - Oud & Vanille Bourbon is a perfume by Pàris à la Plus Belle for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-woody. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
FreesiaFreesia
Heart Notes Heart NotesVioletViolet
NectarineNectarine
OudOud
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Estate, last update on 09.01.2022.

Honestly confused
What really grabbed my attention in this perfume is the fact that it has vanilla and oud written as the main description in the bottle. Since I love both, I thought this perfume would be the perfect match for me. But to my surprise, I couldn't detect Oud at all. It's more like a Gourmand vanilla perfume which is actually nice but the oud would have definitely made it better and more unique. I didn't buy it and still hesitant about doing so. I think I'll give it one last try but this time I'll apply it to my skin instead of paper. Then I'll test the longevity and sillage. The bottle feels really nice and expensive. The cap has some kind of magnet that makes it easy to put it back on without applying too much pressure. I won't vote for the notes or the occasion to wear this since I didn't try it on my skin.

Popular Pàris à la Plus Belle

Floral Gourmand - Jasmin Absolu & Baies Roses by Pàris à la Plus Belle Floral Frais - Rose de Grasse & Accord Fruité by Pàris à la Plus Belle Chypré Lumineux - Accord Violette & Patchouli de Singapour by Pàris à la Plus Belle Floral Oriental - Accord Iris & Jasmin Sambac by Pàris à la Plus Belle