Homa 2020

Homa by Prin
Homa is a new perfume by Prin for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is smoky-animal. The longevity is above-average.

Prin Lomros

Cinnamon, Ginger, Black pepper, Cardamom, Cassia, Cumin, Turmeric, Caraway, Nutmeg, Clove, Saffron, Hay absolute, Kaffir lime leaf, Indian oud, Galbanum, Ghee, Jasmine absolute, Champaca absolute, Tuberose, Beeswax, Frankincense, Myrrh, Spikenard, Costus, Benzoin, Ash tree, Goat's hair, Laotian oud, Mushrooms, Civet, Hyraceum

Submitted by Caligari, last update on 28.10.2020.

Earth-shattering masterpiece
I like to come out as a big fan of the Prin series What I like more are the, I call them "darker" fragrances.
And where at that time I was already raving about Mriga & Aran and described them as deep, mystical and powerful, I can dock seamlessly to Homa as well.

Homa goes clearly challenging odor paths, but is not inferior to the two just mentioned in its effect.
From sweet-animalic, over herbal-etheric to biting-sweaty, almost everything is served here.
Almost certainly no fragrance for every nose and certainly a potential candidate for the obligatory "Ihgitt statements" and the tiresome discussion about whether or not it is wearable.

In the attempt to describe what I smell out of it I would actually have to speculate, because in richness of facets and yet in complexity Homa for me is definitely still looking for its equals.

I can identify the hay and mushrooms in the scent.
Saffron and oud too.
Also a kind of (honey) sweetness, which seems to be very sweaty and anal and which is probably the biggest odour of Homa. To stay in the notch, Costus and Hyraceum are also clearly perceptible.
Whoever does not like these nuances or even finds them repulsive will have big problems with the whole fragrance picture...
But the highlight is actually the goat's hair, even if I would have wished that it was more clearly perceptible (as far as that is concerned, Aran is running out of rank). Dark and animalistic it is - but without the slightest bit of faecal matter.

I can definitely do something with Homa.
I like the scent picture and admire its composition.
Nevertheless he comes to Aran, Mriga and Eshu for me, which are no less extravagant and great composed but (for me) also much easier to handle in terms of wearing.
Here comes the paradox and the downer: after a few hours, when I find the fragrance on me really, really mega, it starts to "crush" me...

Popular Prin

Mriga / มฤค by Prin Mandodari / มณโฑ by Prin Aran / อรัญ by Prin Anatolia by Prin Saringkarn by Prin Nocturnal Poetry by Prin Eshu by Prin Arsalan by Prin