Tabacco by Profumo di Firenze
Tabacco is a perfume by Profumo di Firenze for men and was released in 2008. The scent is spicy-sweet. The production was apparently discontinued.

Enzo Galardi

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot EucalyptusEucalyptus FrankincenseFrankincense
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine VetiverVetiver
Base Notes Base NotesBourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla OakmossOakmoss TobaccoTobacco

Submitted by Schoen, last update on 12.02.2022.

Honey Vanille...
Another scent in the vein of TFs Tobacco Vanille and Marly's Herod, this one is emphasing on the honey even though it's not listed in the notes.

Very long lasting and heavy on the sillage as well. I am missing the incense myself, but maybe this is what covers the sable-like midtones. It's truly sweet with an emphasis on honey, pipe tobacco, vanilla, a discrete eucalyptus and a very smooth vetiver layering with a hay-like quality. The jasmine adds a slight bit of boozy dark florals in the drydown as well.

It's a nice scent for winter or colder temps, but could easily get too heavy if worn in higher temperatures.

To quote my girlfriend : "This should be named Winnie the Pooh - it smells like you emptied a jar of honey all over yourself". Oh well, I guess you can't please everybody...

Hitchslap
more cigarette than pipe or cigar........................
This reminds me of La Yuqawam Pour Homme, not a great kind of tobacco. I think that there is a difference in the fragrance world...............you got your pipe, cigar and then there is this type of tobacco.

That's all I get, a rather dirty second class tobacco.........maybe Pure Havane raised the bar so high that others just seem to pale in comparison.

Another scent to compare this to is Tabaco Latino (2003)
by Monotheme.

I guess it's just me, it may be masculine but more of an unkept-screw-the-world type of masculine.

Moderate projection and lasts okay on my skin.

Decent (non) tobacco
Tabacco by Odori is one of those “tobacco” scents in which I don’t really perceive any tobacco at all. I get sometimes notes and names have to be taken in a figurative meaning, but honestly, even making the effort of avoiding literal expectations, I get no tobacco at all here – and I consider myself quite familiar with several types of tobacco, being a passionate smoker (but well, then I may suffer from “olfactory fatigue” as regards of the smell of tobacco). Nonetheless, this fragrance is actually quite good. It opens with a thick, boozy, sweet blend which seems revolving around something like a resinous, licorice-infused note of jasmine with hay, something like aniseed, and a thin, distinguished dark base of mossy woods and a shade of something similar to styrax, all topped with a zesty drop of bergamot (or something like bergamot – some aromatic, sweet citrus/orange note) and some camphorous, pungent cloves – quite a must in tobacco scents. I am just throwing ideas and impressions as I don’t know the actual composition of this, but more or less that’s what I get out of Tabacco.

Ideally I would say this smells like something Parfum d’Empire could have made, considering Marc Antoine Corticchiato’s fondness for hay and moody Mediterranean earthy-anisic notes of herbs (and I mean also “culinary” herbs, I think I get an odd whiff of garlic too at some points) and mossy woods. Tobacco is quite herbal in fact, it’s balsamic and sweet with a really well-executed boozy and floral heart – “floral” meaning here what I referred as jasmine above (which kind of reminds me of immortelle, too; maybe there’s some). That’s it, no tobacco at all, but a rather complex and sophisticated blend evoking nuances of licorice, damp flowers, country herbs, hay and woods. Perfectly unisex, quite evocative, balanced and effortlessly pleasant, classy and smooth, with a nice evolution towards a discreet, albet quite short-lived and thin balsamic drydown of leathery herbs still carrying some floral-resinous sweetness. Carolina Herrera for Men also comes to mind during the very late drydown, although Tabacco feels “nicher”. For some reasons I smell a lot of “other fragrances” here, so this isn’t really something I would consider memorable enough, and the short persistence doesn’t help... but until it lasts, it’s really decent and pleasant.

7,5/10

MatuxMatux 12 months ago
Misleading tobacco: not the leaf, rather what is added to it - honey and vanilla.
ElysiumElysium 5 years ago
It's a very superior scented tobacco blend that smells of vanilla, honey, and incense in the tin, as good as Mac Baren Vanilla Cream flavor.
HajuvanaHajuvana 6 years ago
Everything I was expecting from Chergui, basically - wool, peat, honey, sweet grass, uncured tobacco and a bit of musk that says 'Dzing!'

by Beautycase
by Beautycase
by Zezick
by Zezick

Popular by Profumo di Firenze

Spigo by Profumo di Firenze Cuoio by Profumo di Firenze Iris by Profumo di Firenze Buontalenti by Profumo di Firenze Zafferano by Profumo di Firenze Odori / Gli Odori by Profumo di Firenze Terrarossa by Profumo di Firenze Dolce Prospettiva by Profumo di Firenze Cinquantaquattro by Profumo di Firenze Colonia Fiorentina by Profumo di Firenze