Buontalenti 2019

Buontalenti by Profumo di Firenze
Buontalenti is a popular perfume by Profumo di Firenze for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesPeachPeach ApricotApricot BananaBanana Red berriesRed berries
Heart Notes Heart NotesRaspberryRaspberry CoconutCoconut Vanilla creamVanilla cream
Base Notes Base NotesCaramelCaramel BiscuitBiscuit ToffeeToffee MuskMusk

Submitted by CandyScent, last update on 25.03.2021.

1 in-depth fragrance description

hidden gem
One of the best gourmand finds for me. Such cool banana, baked goods and red fruit/berry scent. Cranberry opening is to die for. In the end it smells like baked cookies with melted caramel. Utterly delicious and lasts me a whole day. I do get anosmic to it quite fast but this scent sticks to you like there is no tomorrow. Overall super performance and great for all year round. It gets more fruity in the summer and smells of baked goodies in fall winted. Must have and worth more that it's current price. 10 out of 10!
Beere
The 1st comment on this fragrance ;)
I have come by a happy coincidence to exactly 3 sprayers of this fragrance. I have namely got from a dear Parfuma various fillings / samples on the theme of vanilla. Among other things, also this.
First I thought that the filling is empty, because I could no longer make out any liquid, but in the riser tube was still something, so I could get a small scent impression :)
Den today I have used up these sprays.

The fragrance starts sweet and somewhat fruity confused, I mean in any case the peach-apricot combo raus to smell and after a few minutes I also perceive what bananiges. My first fragrance where I have banana, could imagine it so far bad in perfume, although I like bananas. On the whole, this fruity combo seems a bit jumbled, too wild for me, almost like fruit salad that is bordering on edible.
Paired with this fruity sweetness I smell also soon something caramel cookie doughy and also the vanilla can be guessed, which plays more and more. And so it remains, a vanilla sweet cookie dough with caramel and some fruity garnish that is almost over it.

Quite interesting to test such a fragrance, because I would never have tried from me. But mine is not quite, he is me something too confused and also of something too much or unbalanced, which then does not seem quite harmonious to me

Popular by Profumo di Firenze

Spigo by Profumo di Firenze Cuoio by Profumo di Firenze Tabacco by Profumo di Firenze Iris by Profumo di Firenze Zafferano by Profumo di Firenze Odori / Gli Odori by Profumo di Firenze Terrarossa by Profumo di Firenze Dolce Prospettiva by Profumo di Firenze Cinquantaquattro by Profumo di Firenze Colonia Fiorentina by Profumo di Firenze Viandante by Profumo di Firenze Matelda by Profumo di Firenze Niveus by Profumo di Firenze Peccatum by Profumo di Firenze Obscurus by Profumo di Firenze XXV Marzo by Profumo di Firenze