Selection Women (2008) Eau de Parfum

Selection Women (Eau de Parfum) by s.Oliver

Selection Women (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by s.Oliver for women and was released in 2008. The scent is powdery-floral. It is being marketed by Mäurer & Wirtz.

Submitted by Endorphin, last update on 06.11.2019

Variant of the fragrance concentration

Selection Women (Eau de Parfum)

This is a variant of the perfume Selection Women (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver, which differs in concentration.

8.0 6.0 6.0 9.0/10

JetonToni
The protective aura of a fragrance that wraps around you.
In 2008 I wore this fragrance very often during my holidays in my home country Macedonia. That's why this scent is so anchored to me. Even today I still own some bottles of this "feel-good fragrance".
At that time I drove the 1st time with my wife and the two children alone on vacation, we drove to date always together with father, mother and sister, this time I drove with my own small family.

I will never forget how I often swam with my uncle's children (on my mother's side) on the beach at the lake in Struga or sunbathed myself. There was always Selection Women. The fragrance always fitted, because of its neat character, was never intrusive and good to wear in the evening or day.

The scent sometimes accompanied me late into the night as we sat outside and made tales of the past. Even in some stories where I shuddered when I was talking about uncanny events, Selection Women surrounded me like a protective aura. As background we always made a fire outside, it was cosy, rustic and the scent couldn't have been more fitting.

Today I still think back to this holiday with longing. Since then, 11 years, so much has changed. We all go our ways, hardly meet anymore, even if we are on vacation, because every other task is bound differently. Yes, time unites or divides (unintentionally) families.

I often wore Selection Women even in winter, when the summer holiday was long over. Because this fragrance is universally applicable by this "almost" creamy noble note. It is neither too fresh nor too heavy, but like your own aura, like something that belongs to you.

For a fragrance of this species the fragrance holds well, 5 hours are in it. Sillage is flattering but not dominant or quiet.
As long as this fragrance is available to buy, I will buy it because it reminds me of a summer that sometimes makes me tear with longing.

by Ginger
by Ginger
by Pluto
by Pluto

Popular s.Oliver

Selection Women (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver Original Women by s.Oliver s.Oliver Women by s.Oliver Superior Men (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver s.Oliver Men (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver Superior Women by s.Oliver s.Oliver for Her (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver Selection Men (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver Original Men (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver Soulmate Women (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver Difference Women by s.Oliver Black Label Women by s.Oliver Soulmate Men (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver Outstanding Women (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver QS by s.Oliver on Stage male (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver Outstanding Men (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver So Pure Women (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver So Pure Men (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver QS by s.Oliver on Stage female by s.Oliver Prime League for Men (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver