So Pure Women 2017Eau de Toilette

So Pure Women (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver
So Pure Women (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by s.Oliver for women and was released in 2017. The scent is fresh-woody. It is being marketed by Mäurer & Wirtz.

Top Notes Top NotesIvy, Calamondin, Apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Jasmine, Cashmere wood
Base Notes Base NotesAmbroxan, Musk, Sandalwood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 13.01.2021.

Usage scent
My sister has now given me fragrances from S Oliver, Mexx and co for several years in a row. This is probably the punishment for not telling her about my extensive collection. She should have noticed by now that I own one or the other fragrance, because she likes to complain about my being a hick - she is very sensitive (but she wears this disgusting Eternity herself) But I don't want to bash the fragrance or this kind of fragrance. Before I became a perfume junkie and got a hardened or dulled nose, I could get something out of these very light scents. Not everyone is as crazy as we are. To me, they're utilitarian. For people who just want to feel fresh and well-groomed in their everyday life without taking any risk of being annoying or disturbing anyone. It's better than overdosed fishing rod in a cramped office or something. So they certainly have their raison d'être Now to the concrete scent - it smells a bit citric, slightly fruity, woody, slightly sweet. I can't describe it more closely. Smells pleasant, nice, but nothing special. Would I wear it? Sure, if I didn't already have a closet full of fragrances. I'm sure we could come up with better and better alternatives from my collection. A verse, for example, which is perhaps a little bit in that direction in terms of style, is simply much better. So in the end, I'm not wearing the S. Oliver.

Popular s.Oliver

s.Oliver for Her (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver Selection Women (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver Original Women by s.Oliver Selection Women (Eau de Parfum) by s.Oliver Black Label Women by s.Oliver s.Oliver Women (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver Difference Women by s.Oliver Original Men (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver Superior Men (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver Tropical Flowers by s.Oliver Follow Your Soul Women (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver Soulmate Men (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver Soulmate Women (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver Black Label Men by s.Oliver Sports Female by s.Oliver Feels Like Summer Men by s.Oliver Superior Women by s.Oliver s.Oliver Men (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver Outstanding Women (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver So Pure Women (Eau de Parfum) by s.Oliver