s.Oliver Men 2009Eau de Toilette

s.Oliver Men (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver
s.Oliver Men (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by s.Oliver for men and was released in 2009. The scent is fresh-synthetic. It is being marketed by Mäurer & Wirtz.

Top Notes Top NotesBasil, Bergamot, Cardamom, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesClary sage, Cedar
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Sandalwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 11.01.2021.

KevinGrey
Herbaceous freshness in the discreetly serious entourage of the big boss
I tested this fragrance because I like the "S.Oliver Women" and this one caught my eye.... So I wanted to see what the male version has to offer...

It is a discreet herbaceous-fresh everyday scent from the very beginning. I do not find it synthetic at all. Absolutely suitable for the office and due to its discreet but also certain manner it looks serious. He knows what he has and what he can do, and does not need to be conspicuous.

I like him. Judging by the DNA, I was actually expecting to like him.

For me it goes in the same direction as "Boss Bottled" or my signature fragrance "Extase man - Pure Passion". But what the fruity apple is to "Boss Bottled" and the deep lavender to "Pure Passion", Oliver has the masculine herbaceous spice, but in my opinion they have the basic direction in common.

Absolutely a beautiful, herbaceous - fresh alternative for the office, or even at home, if the "Boss Bottled" or one of its dupes has become too mainstream or simply too fruity.
2.5
My first try...
He was my first attempt to gain a foothold in the fragrance world! A good 10 years ago now, I had just entered the upper school, was looking for something fresh, young, impetuous and found.... S'Oliver for Men.

What speaks for the fragrance is clear : the price!
What speaks against the fragrance: Classic all others. Recently found at the back of the shelf and put back there right away! Unpleasant, forced fresh, super synthetic and if you think, now it sits down, there it is gone again.

From today's perspective, I would slap my 16-year-old's fingers and recommend Cool Water Game... or Tommy. But that was a flush!

Popular s.Oliver

s.Oliver for Her (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver Selection Women (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver Original Women by s.Oliver Selection Women (Eau de Parfum) by s.Oliver Black Label Women by s.Oliver s.Oliver Women (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver So Pure Women (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver Difference Women by s.Oliver Original Men (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver Superior Men (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver Black Label Men by s.Oliver Tropical Flowers by s.Oliver Follow Your Soul Women (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver Soulmate Men (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver Soulmate Women (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver Superior Women by s.Oliver Sports Female by s.Oliver Feels Like Summer Men by s.Oliver Outstanding Women (Eau de Toilette) by s.Oliver So Pure Women (Eau de Parfum) by s.Oliver