Savoir Faire 2017

Savoir Faire by Savoir Faire
Savoir Faire is a perfume by Savoir Faire for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is earthy-leathery. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesTomato leafTomato leaf
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood
MuskMusk
AmberAmber
No ratings yet.
Submitted by Maggy4u, last update on 28.02.2020.

ArtEnSoul
This is a very unique fragrance!
This is one that I feel can be worn casually or to the office. Having said that, it's a very unique fragrance. The top is very heavy on the tomato leaf. After about 40 mins the tomato leaf fades away and the leather and musk really shine through for the duration. My nose only picks up leather and musk but I know there's something else I'm missing. The sillage is average but it's a bit more than a skin scent too. It projects for about a good hour or so then it just reduces down to a nice small scent cloud. I don't ever really receive compliments when I wear this but that's ok because I do love this fragrance; it is just THAT unique. It's not like any other fragrance I own. I can't compare it to anything I've ever smelled before. It's not a date scent. This is definitely one suited for fall/winter. I'm not sure if it would be appropriate for spring/summer... It may work on a cool spring night but it's primarily a cool weather fragrance.

Popular Savoir Faire

Soul Café by Savoir Faire The Whiskey Rose by Savoir Faire Sin Santo & Sage by Savoir Faire Beau Noir by Savoir Faire