Soul Café 2019

Soul Café by Savoir Faire
Soul Café is a perfume by Savoir Faire for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is fruity-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

TobaccoTobacco BergamotBergamot Blood orangeBlood orange Black pepperBlack pepper PatchouliPatchouli MuskMusk AmberwoodAmberwood OudOud LavenderLavender Arabian coffeeArabian coffee FirewoodFirewood

Submitted by Maggy4u, last update on 13.02.2022.

Fabulous
The word that comes to mind for me with Soul Cafe.

Like many, I am am an absolute fanboy of orange (doubly so with blood orange). The joy for this particular creation is the beautiful transition from the rouge tart of blood orange, to a stately pipe tobacco is fabulously clever.

Initially, blood orange. Not too tart, edging towards aggressive. It never crosses the line for me. (Perhaps that will change as the bottle ages. They blend them to order I believe). But oh goodness. As the orange note opens up it reveals the tobacco secret it had kept at bay. Why did blood orange keep this secret for first hour, I may never know. I am just grateful for the trust. I smirked when the tobacco arrived.

Lavender begins to come to play at this point. The dryness of the tobacco remains with lavender filling the spaces with its heady, slightly sweet elements. Where the orange once stood, lavender relieves. It does so surreptitiously. You know the change has occurred, but you did not notice the movement nor mind that you did. As though you expected the surprise.

Oud I assume adds the resinous element that creates the firewood experience supported but musk that ultimately is the gives the lift to the fragrance in it’s base.

I can sense the coffee, and in larger doses, perhaps it would present more. I am not eager for it, so it’s role is just fine to me.

I’ll say agin, fabulous. This is a love. My favorite bit of perfumerie is the structure and clever way notes are in alignment. I have a particular affinity for orange in this way as I had a very similar joy with Eau Tres Fraiche.

This, by far, was a a more titillating experience, and I am joyful for it.

With respect,

SmellsFargoSmellsFargo 6 months ago
Every masculine leaning human (man, woman, non binary, automobile) needs this as it's a "seal the deal" scent

Popular by Savoir Faire

The Whiskey Rose by Savoir Faire Beau Noir by Savoir Faire Sin Santo & Sage by Savoir Faire Savoir Faire by Savoir Faire